or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple developer website outage lingers for more than a day

Apple developer website outage lingers for more than a day - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yep¡

Nope¡

Please excuse my lame English grammar. American Sign Language is my first language and English's the second.
Tallest Skill, you can edit my English grammar for me. My English grammar sucks! lol

Please excuse my lame English grammar. American Sign Language is my first language and English's the second.
Tallest Skill, you can edit my English grammar for me. My English grammar sucks! lol

post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexDeafy View Post

Nope¡

Maybe¡
post #43 of 45
Quote:

Maybe¡

Maybe not¡ =•P

post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexDeafy View Post

Maybe not¡ =•P

P = NP • P! ≈ NP¡

I think we've reached a sufficient level of absurdity now, and the thread is over given the new info from Apple. lol.gif
post #45 of 45
Quote:

P = NP • P! ≈ NP¡

I think we've reached a sufficient level of absurdity now, and the thread is over given the new info from Apple. lol.gif

lol.gif

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple developer website outage lingers for more than a day