or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Earnings preview: Modest expectations for Apple's June 2013 quarter

Earnings preview: Modest expectations for Apple's June 2013 quarter - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

One more time: so when Apple posts $35.00 billion, the stock will drop 40 points.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/07/24/wall-street-encouraged-by-apples-strong-iphone-sales-positive-guidance-still-awaiting-new-products

post #42 of 44

… And? They posted 35.4.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

… And? They posted 35.4.

Good point.  No doubt that 0.4 made all the difference between the fall you predicted and the actual outcome.

Oh, right, I need to add this: /s

post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Good point.  No doubt that 0.4 made all the difference between the fall you predicted and the actual outcome.

Just shut up. You cannot honestly tell me you thought that was an actual prediction. You've been around the block enough to know what the jokes are here.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Earnings preview: Modest expectations for Apple's June 2013 quarter