or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › A Second Dose of Weiner!

A Second Dose of Weiner!

post #1 of 7

DailyMail

It looks like the fates of life and unfortunate circumstances have befallen a brilliant and capable man again.

By that I mean that after resigning for sending women pictures of his weiner, Anthony Weiner proceeded to learn from his lesson by sending out more pictures and then running for mayor of New York.

I didn't want him to resign last time. I don't want him to quit this time. This country is in a sorry state and it is pretty clear there aren't enough people working, nor even thinking to turn it around much anymore. Hell the Boomers are going to be busy bankrupting pension systems they've already looted in the first place while suing to make reality illegal.

The least we can have while it all goes down in flames is some interesting and funny headlines.

The incredible shrinking Weiner

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 7

He already pulled out once and now he blew it prematurely going to sloppy seconds.

post #3 of 7
I'm from NYC, and I'll be the first to say that New Yorkers get exactly what they deserve.

From the totalitarian Bloomberg, trying to regulate and micromanage the smallest details of people's lives, to this serial pervert Weiner. I have no doubt that New Yorkers will choose the worst candidate possible.
post #4 of 7

I thought New Yorkers have more brains than that to elect losers like Weiner or Spitzer..

post #5 of 7

He is a loser period!

post #6 of 7

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #7 of 7

Weiner is a loser! NYC will never have this jerk as a mayor of a great city.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › A Second Dose of Weiner!