or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon asks Obama to intervene in Apple v. Samsung case, prevent impending iPhone ban

Verizon asks Obama to intervene in Apple v. Samsung case, prevent impending iPhone ban - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautyspin View Post

Is it not true that Verizon may have to Apple upto 14bn for not meeting its contractual obligation to sell iPhones? This must be the payback to placate Aple

"Up to $14 B"? Well, sure. $1.27 would be "up to $14 B".

But unless you have some evidence of what Verizon owes (if anything), your argument is useless.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
post #42 of 43
Desperate time calls for desperate measures. That's what happens when you blindly trust that 1 phone company will bring in millions in revenue for your corporation. I think companies should learn from Verizon's mistake and mitigate their risk of depending on a single large entity.
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng View Post

Desperate time calls for desperate measures. That's what happens when you blindly trust that 1 phone company will bring in millions in revenue for your corporation. I think companies should learn from Verizon's mistake and mitigate their risk of depending on a single large entity.

So dump Samsung; got it.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Verizon asks Obama to intervene in Apple v. Samsung case, prevent impending iPhone ban
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Verizon asks Obama to intervene in Apple v. Samsung case, prevent impending iPhone ban