or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple retail workers file class action suit claiming lost wages over bag searches

Apple retail workers file class action suit claiming lost wages over bag searches - Page 5

post #161 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnocbui View Post

The well spring of your attitude becomes clear now.  Believing that those moments when your employees are not being dutiful little robots they are actually stealing from you is as gob-smacking as TS's apparent unfamiliarity with women's clothing and the truth that most of their apparel does not contain cargo pouches.  You'd think he'd never seen a woman with a skirt or a dress or a handbag, let alone have a clue as to the sort of items they carry in them.

I am picturing your business as being a Victorian era cotton mill or perhaps a clothing factory in Bangladesh that is still quietly smouldering.

LMAO!! 

Really, so apparently you have never managed anything. I don't pay people to stand around talking to their friends, sorry if you think that is what you are ethically required to allow. I do pay people to work. OH MY! Yes, I pay people to work, not to stand around socializing. That is why it's called WORK and not PARTY. 

People like you are the reason why America has lost its quality workforce. Well, you and the unions, but I guess you both share the same work ethic. 

post #162 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Getz View Post

For a bunch of people who stand around all day, when not taking several 15 minute break and a lunch, talking, they really have it hard don't they? 
Work there first before you mouth off.
post #163 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerofTruth View Post

Apple must hate the work laws in Switzerland, it's against the law to frisk your employees unless you have probable cause and only if a police person is their to supervise. Plus we get mandatory 4 week vacations, yaaayyy!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #164 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Apple must hate the work laws in Switzerland, it's against the law to frisk your employees unless you have probable cause and only if a police person is their to supervise. Plus we get mandatory 4 week vacations, yaaayyy!

That's great! To be clear, Apple managers do NOT physically search you, just your bags and or your purse. That would be against the law here as well.

Do they give you all 4 weeks at once?
post #165 of 273
TS, give up. Women need to carry ID, money, keys, feminine products and their phones.
post #166 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

TS, give up. Women need to carry ID, money, keys, feminine products and their phones.

I never claimed otherwise.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

post #167 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

And they need a bag to hold it all in.
post #168 of 273
Quote:

So then where, pray tell, are they (women*) supposed to store the items required to get them through the day? Keys, iPhone, ID, debit/credit card/checkbook and or cash, maybe some makeup, and (especially) feminine products? Yes, these items are required to be on one's person at various points during the course of the day. One might answer: "Except for a key fob, leave everything in the car" But in a mall setting their car might be a 10-12-15 minute walk, there and back, from the workplace. In that case, 20-25-30 minutes is being taken away from their lunchtime. A car for a storage place may not even be an option when working in a city.

Once again, I'm not for this lawsuit, but there needs to be a solution to this problem and walking into work without a bag (for reasons just stated) is not an option. I'm an employer and I would NEVER require my employees to wait for a security check after punching out even though there is no doubt that my employees "stole" time from me during the course of the day (by texting, BSing, and---in one case---crapping for 15 minutes every morning a half hour after punching in.) An employee stealing time while on the clock is a different issue, altogether, and should not be used as justification for the security check wait (as one person mentioned). A good solution would be some type of storage facility/locker that is in a different area away from the store, but that is not practical.

Wizard69 is absolutely correct when he said a shoplifter (in this case pilferer) can only be charged with the crime AFTER leaving the premises (and an employee can only be charged with pilfering once they're clocked out).

That said, this is the argument that you have yet to answer and seem to be circumventing while you spew your drive-by condescension. And I'm the one not following along in class???

Your turn...

*Women= The human counterpart to males that possess the 2 soft, horizontally adjacent bumps about 6 to 8 inches south of the neckline.

Why does Apple bashing and trolling make people feel so good?

post #169 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Huh?

"People who carry bags into work at Apple are subject to search."

If they're going into work I'd presume it wouldn't be a customer, no?

It's a technicality in the phrasing, but I wanted to be clear, because it's actually very relevant to the case and written in the complaint that only employees are searched, not customers.

Also, many Apple Stores are like Starbucks... customers do go there to work.

I like people wanting to be clear. Or just being clear. I just didn't think anything other than employees due to that word 'work'. Not my native language, so maybe I perceived it differently.

---

People walking into Starbucks, if not waitering, are customers to me. Doesn't matter if they do work related things on their computer or pen+paper.
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
post #170 of 273
Quote:

And they need a bag to hold it all in.

Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

So then where, pray tell, are they (women*) supposed to store the items required to get them through the day? Keys, iPhone, ID, debit/credit card/checkbook and or cash, maybe some makeup, and (especially) feminine products? Yes, these items are required to be on one's person at various points during the course of the day.

You're smart. So instead of this condescending BS you keep spewing, you go right ahead and tell me how. Hint: "bag" is not an acceptable answer. Hint: there are multiple answers.
Quote:
That said, this is the argument that you have yet to answer and seem to be circumventing while you spew your drive-by condescension.

Sorry, which? I saw one question mark, so I followed up on that.

post #171 of 273
For decades, Apple has displayed strong core insight and creativity. For those same decades, Apple has always skimped on some corner, failed to follow through in some way, gone off in another direction stranding early adopters, and neglected communication with customers. Apple likes to produce insanely great stuff, then move on. So adolescent ADD.

This is really dumb management. The most you could possibly improve the bottom line by squeezing employees is the total salaries paid. The most you could improve the bottom line with employee relations that were the model of the industry and above reproach is surely more than that -- I'm going to guess it's in the billions.
post #172 of 273
Quote:

Nope.

Then how? Many people in cities take mass transit to work. You expect them to buy items every individual time they need to instead of bringing it from home?
post #173 of 273
Quote:

Nope.
You're smart. So instead of this condescending BS you keep spewing, you go right ahead and tell me how. Hint: "bag" is not an acceptable answer. Hint: there are multiple answers.
Sorry, which? I saw one question mark, so I followed up on that.

Let's cut to the chase. I'm looking for an answer to the question that you say has multiple answers. I am posing the question to you because you maintain a bag can be eliminated in (a woman's) everyday life. (See your one word answer to Jungmark)

You can't answer a question with a question, that only means you don't have an answer.

So what do you propose they do?

post #174 of 273
Stuff it¿
post #175 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicAustin View Post

For decades, Apple has displayed strong core insight and creativity. For those same decades, Apple has always skimped on some corner, failed to follow through in some way, gone off in another direction stranding early adopters, and neglected communication with customers. Apple likes to produce insanely great stuff, then move on. So adolescent ADD.

This is really dumb management. The most you could possibly improve the bottom line by squeezing employees is the total salaries paid. The most you could improve the bottom line with employee relations that were the model of the industry and above reproach is surely more than that -- I'm going to guess it's in the billions.

Well, you might have a point with management. They do tend to hire from the outside instead of promoting from within. That said, the employees who had an issue with the time it takes to search their belongings could have contacted their HR rep, via email and cc a copy to their personal email along with any replies.
It's ironic that these issues are brought to light after the employee has left Apple.
post #176 of 273
An hourly employee should be compensated for their time spent at work. This is the same as Nordstrom's hourly employees who were expected to maintain their customer contact logs & make their customer contacts during the associate's off hours, when they were off of the clock. There are many other examples. Essentially, hourly staff must be paid for the time they are required to be at work. Apple Stores are aware of their hourly staff schedules & can properly have a manager or security staff at the employee entrance during shift changes and meal breaks. It's not very difficult

Cheers !
Cheers !
Cheers !
post #177 of 273
Quote:

So what do you propose they do?

There was sort of a famous invention in the 17th century that solves these problems, I'd think. And again, the obvious, don't bring your bag to work. There's no room for debate here; you're just plain wrong.

"I want to bring my sofa into work."
"Do you need your sofa for your job?"
"No."
"Then you do it at your employer's discretion and under their rules."

post #178 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerofTruth View Post

NO! Retail is retail, and people are people. 

post #179 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Getz View Post

LMAO!! 

Really, so apparently you have never managed anything. I don't pay people to stand around talking to their friends, sorry if you think that is what you are ethically required to allow. I do pay people to work. OH MY! Yes, I pay people to work, not to stand around socializing. That is why it's called WORK and not PARTY. 

People like you are the reason why America has lost its quality workforce. Well, you and the unions, but I guess you both share the same work ethic. 

All you do is post baseless rants with misdirected anger and baseless conclusions. Perhaps for once you could explain your stance rather than post garbage.

post #180 of 273
Quote:

There was sort of a famous invention in the 17th century that solves these problems, I'd think. And again, the obvious, don't bring your bag to work. There's no room for debate here; you're just plain wrong.

"I want to bring my sofa into work."
"Do you need your sofa for your job?"
"No."
"Then you do it at your employer's discretion and under their rules."

There were a lot of "sort of famous" 17th century inventions, can you narrow down the field to the one specific to the topic, please? Sorry, my recollection of 17th Century inventions escapes me right now.

Your cute dialogue completely misses the point. I named a multitude of items that are necessary to travel to and from work, plus the female specific items that are necessary because...... they need them when they need them. A couch is not one of them but I've seen some of the said items look as big as a couch cushion. Are you saying since females need to keep their items in a bag then, too bad, they have to wait for their security check...on their own time? If it's time for their menses they should stay home? Females shouldn't apply because any female that brings a bag for her personal items will cause a delay in leaving, on her time, after she clocks out? 

I get that you feel this case will be thrown out, I think so, too. But this thread has been used to discuss solutions to the situation. Do you have any, besides saying (paraphrased) "If you don't need it for your job, then you don't need it....so don't bring it"? That's NOT an option, you've been told that by me and other members and I don't see why you don't understand.

Again.....keys, a form of currency and ID -- AT THE MINIMUM -- are all things a male needs to get to and from work. These can fit in the pockets of men's slacks/jeans. A woman has a few more personal items, possibly even a prescription, and their working attire usually doesn't have pockets or pockets big enough to comfortably accommodate these items.

Can I get an answer or your proposed solution now, please?

post #181 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmm View Post

All you do is post baseless rants with misdirected anger and baseless conclusions. Perhaps for once you could explain your stance rather than post garbage.

This is not a baseless rant. I'm an employer and he's spot-on. Workers today think they're entitled to use their smartphones on company time and think nothing of BSing on Mondays about their weekend.

post #182 of 273
Quote:

This is not a baseless rant. I'm an employer and he's spot-on. Workers today think they're entitled to use their smartphones on company time and think nothing of BSing on Mondays about their weekend.

I have a pretty extreme hatred of generalizations. What you described is a bad employee culture. You then projected your own personal anecdotes onto the situation, and assumed that since it went one way for you, the same must be true there. Not everyone looks at their smartphone constantly just because they can get away with it, and beyond that it's not even tangential to the situation here. It's a matter of whether Apple has the right to do that. They do have the ability to fire people for negligence. They may not have the legal right to hold people there once off the clock.

I'll add that you also have the option to fire people. If it's a problem with the culture of your workplace, that can be difficult to fix.

post #183 of 273
Quote:

There were a lot of "sort of famous" 17th century inventions, can you narrow down the field to the one specific to the topic, please? Sorry, my recollection of 17th Century inventions escapes me right now.

Pockets. Come off it.
Quote:
I named a multitude of items that are necessary to travel to and from work, plus the female specific items that are necessary because...... they need them when they need them.

Keys and ID are necessary to travel to and from work. The rest is choice.
Quote:
Are you saying since females need to keep their items in a bag then, too bad, they have to wait for their security check...on their own time? If it's time for their menses they should stay home? Females shouldn't apply because any female that brings a bag for her personal items will cause a delay in leaving, on her time, after she clocks out? 

You don't sound like a very intelligent "employer" if you can't figure out simple answers to these questions already.
Quote:

Workers today think they're entitled to use their smartphones on company time…

Your implication is that they're not, correct?

post #184 of 273
This conversation is really quite interesting, I've learned a lot about how people in America view their minimum wage employees. I am so blessed that I was able to go to a really good university and especially have a job where checking bags isn't necessary. As a female who carries a purse I couldn't imagine the humiliation of a male security person rummaging threw it for contraband or stolen goods. It's so demeaning, if you cannot trust your employees then why should the employee trust their employer. The Apple Store has many security cameras, if something comes up missing why not just check the video footage. Do employees steal so much in America that these kind of practices have to be put into place. I personally could never work for an Apple Store after hearing about this, it's absolutely horrendous and banning personal purses or backpacks probably wouldn't slow down a would be thief anyway, as iPads, iPods, iPhones, software, accessories, ect. are small enough to conceal on ones person. This whole exercise is not only counterproductive but probably destroys the integrity of the employer in the employees eyes. I'm sorry for not following most of your views here but this sucks and the employees should be awarded any damages they are seeking. It's not like Apple is hurting for money, I would hope that employee theft is so rare that Apple would rather have a happy employee then to punish them all because of the transgressions of a very few. I just don't see the benefit here for either party.
post #185 of 273
Quote:

As a manager of 12 programmers I can really care less how many personal phone calls an employee makes in a work day, how many breaks they have, if they come in late or leave early. They all have a set time in which to complete a project, if that timeline isn't met then there will be consequences. I never understood the need for micromanagement of projects or a drill sergeant attitude towards the employees personal needs. If I was to have such an employee who requires that kind of attention to get his or hers work done then as far as I'm concern they have no place on my team. I'm not a den mother, nor do I have time for such things. As long as the work is done in a timely manner and adhere's to my quality I really can care less what the employee does. Granted an Apple Store is a completely different environment then that of a office environment. Do you run a retail shop?
post #186 of 273
Quote:

As a manager of 12 programmers I can really care less how many personal phone calls an employee makes in a work day, how many breaks they have, if they come in late or leave early. They all have a set time in which to complete a project, if that timeline isn't met then there will be consequences. I never understood the need for micromanagement of projects or a drill sergeant attitude towards the employees personal needs. If I was to have such an employee who requires that kind of attention to get his or hers work done then as far as I'm concern they have no place on my team. I'm not a den mother, nor do I have time for such things. As long as the work is done in a timely manner and adhere's to my quality I really can care less what the employee does. Granted an Apple Store is a completely different environment then that of a office environment. Do you run a retail shop?

I own a commercial print shop which also does some degree of walk-in/retail. I don't micromanage, which gives some of my "younger generation" employees the opportunity to check their phones and send text messages. When I said that they think they have the right to do it, I'm not kidding. The older workers don't push it because their work ethic is better than the younger people. Am I making generalizations? Yes, but it's a pretty good assessment of what the labor pool practices. Not just according to me but also according to my peers, suppliers, associates and competitors. There's a lot of lost time happening.

post #187 of 273
Quote:

Pockets. Come off it.
Keys and ID are necessary to travel to and from work. The rest is choice.
You don't sound like a very intelligent "employer" if you can't figure out simple answers to these questions already.
Your implication is that they're not, correct?

I don't expect you to know this (and you obviously don't) but MOST women's clothing DO NOT HAVE POCKETS. IF they do, they're far from functional or useful. Call me any name you want, it's the truth. If you think a woman is going to shove a sanitary napkin into a pant pocket the size of a saltine, you don't have much experience with women. Sorry, woman do not have the choice nor are they given the option NOT to get their period every month so they must be prepared for it. 

I'm quite an intelligent employer and business owner, I've been in business for 25 years. Most of my workers have been with me for close to 20 of those years so I have to be doing something right. Because of this, I have become quite observant of habits that people practice.

You can't propose a viable or practical solution to this issue. HINT: Pockets are not a solution for women.

Now give it a shot.

post #188 of 273
Quote:
Do employees steal so much in America that these kind of practices have to be put into place.

I would have to say, in my experience, yes.  Americans have terribly sticky fingers.  And I am an American.  My dad owns his own business and he has been robbed by employees on numerous occasions.  To his credit, he doesn't punish his honest employees and I am not sure it has had much of an impact on how he treats employees, just how closely he watches the books. 

Quote:

I work for a company that is gearing up to handle sensitive data and the software is designed to track the data leaving our computers.  So if someone grabs a bunch of email addresses or encrypted credit cards, we will have a record that it happened.  Another feature of the same software is productivity tracking that simply logs applications and web sites and can be used to generate reports of how much time employees spend doing things that are productive versus things that are unproductive.

So retail environments are different and office environments can differ as well depending on the industry or function.  I can't help but notice that the people that are the most upset by the software are the people that have something to hide. Most people with nothing to worry about seem more indifferent.  No matter how I feel about the software and what it does, there's no denying that reality. 

post #189 of 273
Quote:

It depends on the environment. In a project-based work environment, it is often beneficial to be relaxed and allow people to work how they work, as long as the project gets done well and on time. I get where you're coming from.

In other environments? Sometimes strict is the way to go. I don't allow warehouse employees to even have cellphones on them inside the building, unless they are a supervisor. Why? Because too many people were abusing the privilege and goofing off. Unfortunate, but in a non-project environment, I need people working constantly, not being distracted by their phone.

It's like children. Some can be reasoned with or just need a certain look, others need a (non-violent) whack on the bum.
post #190 of 273
Quote:

This conversation is really quite interesting, I've learned a lot about how people in America view their minimum wage employees. I am so blessed that I was able to go to a really good university and especially have a job where checking bags isn't necessary. As a female who carries a purse I couldn't imagine the humiliation of a male security person rummaging threw it for contraband or stolen goods. It's so demeaning, if you cannot trust your employees then why should the employee trust their employer. The Apple Store has many security cameras, if something comes up missing why not just check the video footage. Do employees steal so much in America that these kind of practices have to be put into place. I personally could never work for an Apple Store after hearing about this, it's absolutely horrendous and banning personal purses or backpacks probably wouldn't slow down a would be thief anyway, as iPads, iPods, iPhones, software, accessories, ect. are small enough to conceal on ones person. This whole exercise is not only counterproductive but probably destroys the integrity of the employer in the employees eyes. I'm sorry for not following most of your views here but this sucks and the employees should be awarded any damages they are seeking. It's not like Apple is hurting for money, I would hope that employee theft is so rare that Apple would rather have a happy employee then to punish them all because of the transgressions of a very few. I just don't see the benefit here for either party.

You think the plaintiffs should win because Apple searched their bags and you don't like it? This is SOP for retailers. The issue is whether they should have been paid for their time; I think they're exaggerating on the amount of time allegedly wasted.

"Minimum wage employees" or other entry level employees generally don't have much of a relationship with their employee. At least for me, while I value my employees, there's some that are, no offense intended, just "grunts". They have an easily replaceable job task. I'm not going to bend over backwards and let them get away with crap, whereas I might be more lenient with a more trusted, long standing employee in a more critical position who has built up good will.

FYI, bag searches are common everywhere in America. Pretty much at any public place.
post #191 of 273
Quote:

My first inclination is to simply say F-you, but I won't stoop to your level.

No, I was stooping to yours, as you decided to sling insults. lol.gif
Quote:
I don't expect you to know this (and you obviously don't) but MOST women's clothing DO NOT HAVE POCKETS.

And where do you live, that you believe this? I'd agree with you if you lived somewhere women only wore dresses, but I see roughly one dress a week. The rest of the time it's pants. Pants with…

I don't even need to finish that sentence. You know exactly what word comes next.

I truly don't know what your problem is, but it's your problem. You want to pretend to live in a fantasy world where pockets don't exist, that's fine.

post #192 of 273
Quote:

No, I was stooping to yours, as you decided to sling insults. lol.gif
And where do you live, that you believe this? I'd agree with you if you lived somewhere women only wore dresses, but I see roughly one dress a week. The rest of the time it's pants. Pants with…

I don't even need to finish that sentence. You know exactly what word comes next.

I truly don't know what your problem is, but it's your problem. You want to pretend to live in a fantasy world where pockets don't exist, that's fine.

Most women dress pants don't have useful pockets.
post #193 of 273
post #194 of 273
Quote:

Quote:

Most women dress pants don't have useful pockets.

You're never wrong, see only in black or white, and, with your state of mind, couldn't be bothered with noticing woman's clothing. It's pretty obvious that you are not married and have no girlfriend. It's ok, all you had to say is that your have no experience or knowledge of women's clothing. 

I live in New Jersey. I know and see women's fashion, I have two daughters, two female employees and many, many female customers/clients. Just like Jungmark said, the pockets on (20-50 year old) women's clothing, especially pants, are small, tight and simply not usable. They wouldn't even envelop a driver's license. Do you live in Oshkosh where all the women wear Carharts?

Thanks for being difficult and not engaging in good debate. The only viewpoint you see is your own and have a real problem with comprehension because you didn't understand anything I wrote.  You should learn how to play in the sandbox a little better.

BTW, you still haven't offered a practical solution to this situation. A simple "I don't know" would've been a lot better than your keyboard diarrhea, which, honestly, only made you look ignorant and unaware.

post #195 of 273
Quote:

It's pretty obvious that you are not married and have no girlfriend. It's ok, all you had to say is that your have no experience or knowledge of women's clothing. 

He's clearly clueless as to what women like / need to carry around, and their clothing.

So either he's a teen or a bachelor.

Granted, I know a few women who sometimes manage to shove a phone or keys into some of their slacker jeans, but no wallet or id. 

Nor are jeans office wear... the latter of which almost always will have no useful pockets.  Even women's coats and jackets usually just have pocket outlines for show.

post #196 of 273
post #197 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendergast View Post

You think the plaintiffs should win because Apple searched their bags and you don't like it? This is SOP for retailers. The issue is whether they should have been paid for their time; I think they're exaggerating on the amount of time allegedly wasted.

"Minimum wage employees" or other entry level employees generally don't have much of a relationship with their employee. At least for me, while I value my employees, there's some that are, no offense intended, just "grunts". They have an easily replaceable job task. I'm not going to bend over backwards and let them get away with crap, whereas I might be more lenient with a more trusted, long standing employee in a more critical position who has built up good will.

FYI, bag searches are common everywhere in America. Pretty much at any public place.

I read the article. I think many people just skimmed it, but it contained both a range and an "up to" qualifier, similar to the way Apple describes machine specs. These guys check out with a manager, not a security guard. If the manager is occupied, they probably wait longer. When it came time to write these issues in the form of litigation, they had to quantify losses in some way. Personally I think bag searches are ridiculous. Hopefully this gets enough media coverage to cost Apple a number of strong applicants. At that point maybe they will reconsider their draconian policies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendergast View Post

It depends on the environment. In a project-based work environment, it is often beneficial to be relaxed and allow people to work how they work, as long as the project gets done well and on time. I get where you're coming from.

In other environments? Sometimes strict is the way to go. I don't allow warehouse employees to even have cellphones on them inside the building, unless they are a supervisor. Why? Because too many people were abusing the privilege and goofing off. Unfortunate, but in a non-project environment, I need people working constantly, not being distracted by their phone.

It's like children. Some can be reasoned with or just need a certain look, others need a (non-violent) whack on the bum.

This is an issue of work culture like I mentioned. If it's positive, they care that things are completed on time without excessive mistakes.

post #198 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDarling View Post

He's clearly clueless as to what women like / need to carry around, and their clothing.

So either he's a teen or a bachelor.

Granted, I know a few women who sometimes manage to shove a phone or keys into some of their slacker jeans, but no wallet or id. 

Nor are jeans office wear... the latter of which almost always will have no useful pockets.  Even women's coats and jackets usually just have pocket outlines for show.

Thank you for substantiating my argument. I couldn't be more concise or paint a clearer picture of my claim. 

post #199 of 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmm View Post

I read the article. I think many people just skimmed it, but it contained both a range and an "up to" qualifier, similar to the way Apple describes machine specs. These guys check out with a manager, not a security guard. If the manager is occupied, they probably wait longer. When it came time to write these issues in the form of litigation, they had to quantify losses in some way. Personally I think bag searches are ridiculous. Hopefully this gets enough media coverage to cost Apple a number of strong applicants. At that point maybe they will reconsider their draconian policies.

Apple has "steal-able" products. They should check bags. Do you think Apple is the only one that does this?
post #200 of 273
Its their own fault you know. Theyve spent so many years just shoving everything in a G D purse that nobody bothers to give them useable pockets. Except carhart, or levis maybe. But why is there talk of womens pockets when there women not making sandwiches out there?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple retail workers file class action suit claiming lost wages over bag searches