or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple to introduce next iPhone at Sept. 10 media event

Apple to introduce next iPhone at Sept. 10 media event - Page 5

post #161 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewofArabia View Post

Damn, I got half of that right. Still think 5C is a stupid name. Between this and the dumb ads, they should have Schiller focus on what he's good at. Get someone with better taste to curate actual marketing stuff. Apple's ads have really gone down the drain the moment Jobs died. Those dumb celebrity ads for Siri, the Santa Claus crap, those awful, unfunny iphone 5 ads, the cringe worthy, sugary self-stroking of those Designed by Apple ads. Awful.

That's personal taste, I happen to like it. Especially the Santa Claus:

'What does the rest of my day look like, Siri?'

- "You have 3.7 billion appointments"
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
post #162 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

That's personal taste, I happen to like it. Especially the Santa Claus:

'What does the rest of my day look like, Siri?'

- "You have 3.7 billion appointments"

Cheese, but I will say that is one of the lesser offenders. I disagree with the taste excuse, I don't agree with this touchy feely subjectivity run amok nonsense. The Sistine chapel isn't debatable by somebody's dumb taste, and neither is Apple's mastorbatory new ad campaign. It sucks, and coveys a bad message. Their Music Everywhere campaign is a commercial by a company that is about to take a nap.
post #163 of 164
I don't agree with this touchy feely subjectivity run amok nonsense.

You don't agree that technology should speak to people on a personal level?

What do you think Apple has always been, then?

post #164 of 164
Quote:

Cheese, but I will say that is one of the lesser offenders. I disagree with the taste excuse, I don't agree with this touchy feely subjectivity run amok nonsense. The Sistine chapel isn't debatable by somebody's dumb taste, and neither is Apple's mastorbatory new ad campaign. It sucks, and coveys a bad message. Their Music Everywhere campaign is a commercial by a company that is about to take a nap.

If you want to choke your chicken to an ad, that's your problem.

What's the bad message? That everyday people use an idevice everyday more than other electronic devices?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple to introduce next iPhone at Sept. 10 media event