or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Samsung to reportedly debut 'Galaxy Gear' smart watch on Sept. 4

Samsung to reportedly debut 'Galaxy Gear' smart watch on Sept. 4 - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post
It's more like a suspension because it's not permanent.

Yeah, it is. Unless you mean in the sense that they'll just create a new account.

post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yeah, it is. Unless you mean in the sense that they'll just create a new account.

No I saw Sonysexual get banned about 2 weeks ago and if I wasn't imagining things he was back on again yesterday and immediately started spewing hatred.
post #43 of 46
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post
No I saw Sonysexual get banned about 2 weeks ago and if I wasn't imagining things he was back on again yesterday and immediately started spewing hatred.

Oh, that kind. Yeah, I wish Huddler differentiated the name between 3, 5, and 10 day bans and the real thing. vBulletin did.

post #44 of 46
Let us keep all the photos and data on functionality of their pre Apple watch and compare it to their post Apple watch. If the rapid and extreme makeover is anything like their smart phones and tablets had after they saw Apple's products it should be hilarious .
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
Google Motto "You're not the customer. You're the product."
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
Google Motto "You're not the customer. You're the product."
post #45 of 46
I seriously hope Samsung and Apple announce a wearable watch/band around the same week. It would be the perfect side-by-side comparison of what each company is able to deliver without the benefit of copying the other or the excuse of tic-toc catchup.
post #46 of 46

This is great news!  Some free preliminary market research for Apple to use when they launch their own product.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Samsung to reportedly debut 'Galaxy Gear' smart watch on Sept. 4