or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Study finds 20% of Apple iPhone users switched away from Android in past year

Study finds 20% of Apple iPhone users switched away from Android in past year - Page 3

post #81 of 83
The fact that Samsung uses Android effectively to hurt Motorola may mean that Google is actually hurting itself. Very funny.
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltalk View Post

No doubt, Apple's innovative marketing is second to none, but Apple is really a second-class tech company.  I have yet to see a original/breakthrough tech from Apple.

Yeah, Apple never created anything worthwhile in tech. They stole it all from RIM and Samsung and before that from Microsoft.

post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gctwnl View Post

Yeah, Apple never created anything worthwhile in tech. They stole it all from RIM and Samsung and before that from Microsoft.

No, no, no, no. Apple stole everything from Xerox and hasn't done anything original since then. /s
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Study finds 20% of Apple iPhone users switched away from Android in past year
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Study finds 20% of Apple iPhone users switched away from Android in past year