or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Who here remembers Think Secret?

Who here remembers Think Secret?

post #1 of 3

I still have the site in my bookmarks folder under "Rumors" and the page still comes up with "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server." Even though I know it will never change, I just can't seem to take it out of the folder for memories sake. Was such a great site!

Anyone know what Nick Deplume is up to these days? deplume.com Is still up but there is really nothing there.

post #2 of 3

I remember Think Secret. In fact, I vaguely remember mistakenly associating Think Secret's site and AI's forum. 1tongue.gif

“The only thing more insecure than Android is its userbase.” – Can’t Remember

“The only thing more insecure than Android is its userbase.” – Can’t Remember

post #3 of 3

or... how 'bout "Spymac" email and cloud storage.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Who here remembers Think Secret?