or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Pandora to lift monthly free listening limit ahead of Apple's launch of iTunes Radio

Pandora to lift monthly free listening limit ahead of Apple's launch of iTunes Radio - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePixelDoc View Post

Not working for Pandora (FF or Chrome) and naturally not for Netflix without an account.

This is not an answer to the problem that we have here in Europe (Germany like dreyfus2).

That's weird, it works for me on Chrome, from Belgium.

post #42 of 46
I dropped facebook for putting sponsored ads in the middle of my page.
I dropped Pandora for inserting commercials
I dropped cable a long time ago because I will not pay for a TV service which has ads
I like Apple because it doesn't do ads, I will pay for it, the moment it does ads I will drop them too.
I use ghostery, adblock and a few others on my browser. I've turned off Flash It speeds up the download tiumes for web pages immensely.

For every service that is trying to force me to watch ads there is always a way to limit or get rid of them.
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul94544 View Post

I use ghostery, adblock and a few others on my browser. I've turned off Flash It speeds up the download tiumes for web pages immensely.

I use Ghostery too. It's amazing the long list of trackers attached to most sites, including this one. Ghostery deals with them amazingly well. It's a free download from Google's Chrome Store for those that don't know where to get it.
melior diabolus quem scies
post #44 of 46
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post
It's a free download from Google's Chrome Store for those that don't know where to get it.

Real classy. 1rolleyes.gif1tongue.gif

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Real classy. 1rolleyes.gif
1tongue.gif

There's a lot of Chrome users, many of whom might appreciate the mention. Honestly didn't realize Safari used it too. I thought you were promoting some other ad blocker as appropriate for Safari users? Can't remember the name.
post #46 of 46
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post
There's a lot of Chrome users, many of whom might appreciate the mention. Honestly didn't realize Safari used it too. I thought you were promoting some other ad blocker as appropriate for Safari users? Can't remember the name.

Oh, I use AdBlock, Ghostery, and DoNotTrackMe, not that the latter is an adblock, necessarily. I also use Get Off My Lawn to get rid of the social networking buttons everywhere. 

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Pandora to lift monthly free listening limit ahead of Apple's launch of iTunes Radio
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Pandora to lift monthly free listening limit ahead of Apple's launch of iTunes Radio