or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Best Internet Homepage (Yahoo, MSN, etc)

Best Internet Homepage (Yahoo, MSN, etc)

post #1 of 4

Hey all, I'm looking to switch from the yahoo homepage (and yahoo mail, finance, sports, etc) because the new CEO is screwing everything up.

Any ideas on what to switch to? Right now MSN.com and outlook.com seem like a safe bet but I'm not crazy about MSN and I'm not a microsoft fan.

post #2 of 4

Try Homepage.org  I like it because it's simple and very organized. You can access most popular websites fast without typing or searching. It's the perfect starting page.

post #3 of 4

Not crazy about it, I just want a cohesive page like yahoo with weather, stock quotes, news, etc

post #4 of 4
Originally Posted by steve666 View Post
Not crazy about it, I just want a cohesive page like yahoo with weather, stock quotes, news, etc

Sounds like the simplest thing, really, would be Dashboard and a few select web clips from the sites you want.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Best Internet Homepage (Yahoo, MSN, etc)