or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung hopes to restore confidence with its concerned investors at strategy meeting

Samsung hopes to restore confidence with its concerned investors at strategy meeting - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia View Post

Samsung copy machines need a break!

Most times my KitKats were soggy!
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
Use duckduckgo.com with Safari, not Google Search
Been using Apples since 1978 and Macs since 1984
Long on AAPL so biased. Strong advocate for separation of technology and politics on AI.
post #42 of 43
This "watch" and its requisite tethering reminds me so much of the video from years ago where a guy who is wearing some electronics on his wrist is stopped by a curious passer-by, who asks about the device. The onlooker is impressed. However, he has to ask about the large suitcase the device owner has been struggling to carry. "Oh," he replies, "that's the power supply."
post #43 of 43

"there is more stuff we can steal. Just wait until September 10th and we'll show you then."

AppleInsider = Apple-in-cider. It's a joke!

I've used macs since 1985 when I typed up my first research paper. Never used anything else never wanted to.
AppleInsider = Apple-in-cider. It's a joke!

I've used macs since 1985 when I typed up my first research paper. Never used anything else never wanted to.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Samsung hopes to restore confidence with its concerned investors at strategy meeting
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung hopes to restore confidence with its concerned investors at strategy meeting