or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WSJ again claims Apple working on larger-screened iPhones up to 6" diagonal [u]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WSJ again claims Apple working on larger-screened iPhones up to 6" diagonal [u] - Page 3

post #81 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post


Perhaps battery life is another since larger screens needs more power. Don't forget weight.

 

Battery consumption in terms of total wattage used is hurt by the larger display, but the expanded chassis built to hold that display can hold a much larger battery too.  Of course that battery does weigh more, so you're right that weight is definitely compromised.  Case in point, the Note 3 weighs exactly 1.5 times more than the iPhone 5.

post #82 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Psssst, Apple makes iPods for the masses.

 

Good point.  :)

post #83 of 132
The iPhones before the 5.
post #84 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy View Post

Samsung makes a phablet first. Apple makes one after. 

I'm purely comparing screen sizes of a product, nothing more. So yes, Apple would be copying Samsung. Just like when Samsung copied Apple with a tablet. 

I think you've got a few things wrong here dud. Samsung didn't copy apple by making a tablet or a touch screen phone. More than one company can make a car, that doesn't necessarily mean one car company is copying the other. Samsung was guilty of copying the exact look, function and feel of apple products by copying the physical design as well as the software. Just because they made a tablet or touch screen phone doesn't make them guilty of copying apple. Microsoft was very careful not to fall into this trap again as well. Their tablets, touch screen phones and software are all very different from apple products in looks, function and feel (probably why they suck) and no one is complaining about Microsoft copying apple as a result. Apple wouldn't be copying samsung if they offered a larger screen phone, they would be guilty of copying Samsung if that larger phone could plainly be seen to copy the physical look/design and the software functionality look and feel too of samsung products.
post #85 of 132
I think Apple should go for it. Doesn't hurt to have a larger phone in the mix. Looks like they are quite popular.

And when Apple is late to the party, they always bring an amazing designed device with them so it will be exciting to see how they do it
post #86 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by radster360 View Post
 

WSJ is notorious in creating stories that is just rumors. Honestly, I just want a device that I can put in my font pant pocket. and it just feel weird walking and talking on something I can't even hold in my hand that easily. Any way, maybe this might have a screen that gives me 6 in diagonal surface, that is using flexible screen. Now it would just be amazing, if the screen pulls out like in scrolls? I can see a phone which is one cylinder, which contains the rolled away screen. For making calls I do not need to pull out screen, the surface of the cylinder can be big enough with the numbers for phone. When I can to work it an app or text or something that requires bigger real estate I just scroll out the screen. 

 

Just imagine having a cylindrical object in your pant pocket - Win -Win situation :-) 

 

It's an interesting idea, but don't turn up your nose at technology that actually exists because you prefer something that doesn't.

post #87 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

If Apple makes a larger iPhone they will need to address the large chin & forehead issue that takes up so much space currently. Here is what I would hope for from Apple. 






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Better hope the software is absolutely 100% perfect, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnfetteredMind View Post

I would tend to doubt this if they're moving to a fingerprint scanner in the home button. And I'm sure the forehead and chin are the same size because they like the symmetry of it (It would be interesting to see some nice mockups of a model with only a smaller forehead and same size chin as current to accommodate the current home button).

It's just a matter of time before Apple goes with a buttonless design with virtually no "chin" or space above and below the screen.

Apple already has patents for capacitative touch panels with virtual buttons. The technology is there because Palm over 5 years ago pioneered a fully touch enabled surface around a multitouch screen on the Pre. Tech has come a long way since the Pre and I'm sure Apple can do some unique things with capacitative touch and gestures to operate the device.

Also remember Apple patented putting the FaceTime camera behind the display implying that one day they'd NEED to hide the camera behind the display (maybe because the display will occupy the entire front real estate of the phone?). If that were the case it would leave only the earpiece which could be located at the very edge of the device.

In short i believe Apple will have a large screen display unlike anything else on the market, and it will look NOTHING like those ugly mockups.
post #88 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipen View Post
 

 

Plus the iPhone-c.  Why come out with a cheap plastic version like Samsung?  Apple shouldn't get into the non-profit cheap market at all.

 

The "C" doesn't stand for cheap, it stands for "color". To that end Apple will use polycarbonate which is sturdy, with color through and through and has passed the test of rigidity previously in the MacBooks of yore.

"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #89 of 132
You know, Apple could beat Samsung to the punch and just make a iPhone/iPad mini and have a 7.9" Phablet. That'll teach em...
post #90 of 132

Aah, look at the excitement when WSJ speaks its mind about a larger display iPhone.

 

Apple knows not how to make crappy products (that's something others master in). And here's the reason. Our hands aren't getting any bigger. So it makes absolutely no sense to say that a phone with a bigger dimension than that could fit in our hands or pockets is a better/evolved device.

 

I've used GS4 (crappy phone by the way) and I will admit, it has its uses. You know, like, leaning it up against something and playing a video perhaps. But apart from that, as a phone and everything a phone should do, it's a dinosaur really. In terms of evolution, it is actually devolving. And the funny this is, people are actually falling for it instead of getting the concept of limit.

 

"Bigger screen.... must buy.... its better... because its bigger..."

 

If Apple is planning quantity (I hope not) then it makes sense to make a larger phone so people with no sense of ergonomics can go buy and gloat about it. But I doubt that'll happen. WSJ just speaks what it wants, and all it wants now is the malware infested, piracy rigged, highly uncouth and utterly unrefined Android.

post #91 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post
 

At once, I applaud this because I really want one, but a deplore that it has taken so long. I want one now, and I need to upgrade now. I don't want one next year. Apple is so far behind the curve on this one, it makes me scratch my head.

 

I purchased my iphone 5 with the expectation that a larger version would arrive in 2014. I agree with others that it's only a matter of time. Tim has said time and again that they are not going to rush or make compromises. They'll do this right and I believe it will coincide with a complete redesign of the hardware...maybe same look and feel as ipad mini. They should eventually have two or three phone sizes i think?

post #92 of 132
Since when did apple try Samsung, Apple is trying to find perfect screen size now, anything above 5 inches is not (if you will not buy unless it is then you are probably a very tiny percentage) I figure a estimated 4.5 would succeed but 6 inches will probably throw the IPad mini sales (2 inches for another $100-$300 minus phone capability?) so these rumors of 5 inch plus phone annoy me, espiccialy since we are having a 4 inch announced in less than a 100 hours!!! You can't be serious with a 6 inch!!!
post #93 of 132
"6 inch" tablet-phone seems more likely than a betwixt-and-betweener: As I've noted on this forum before, Apple is a metric company: a 10cm iPhone (one-hander phone), a 20cm iPad mini, a 25cm iPad, and now (it seems) a 15cm iPhone (a proper two-hander). And if there's another iPad, it'll be a 30cm model. 15cm would have enough real estate to do stuff (two-handed) that fiddly on a normal 10cm iPhone. And it would be a terrific size for games.
post #94 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Recant for us, if you would, the definition, then. Use whatever dictionary you please.
I'll play your silly little game when you back up your bs with actual proof.

Until then, I'm not your dancing monkey.

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #95 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post


You can't patent sizes. 

Imagine if you can ...

post #96 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Hannah View Post

You can't be serious with a 6 inch!!!

Really ....?

post #97 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post
 

 

The "C" doesn't stand for cheap, it stands for "color". To that end Apple will use polycarbonate which is sturdy, with color through and through and has passed the test of rigidity previously in the MacBooks of yore.

 

Indeed. Polycarbonate, just like other plastic phones.

post #98 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post

Apple already has patents for capacitative touch panels with virtual buttons. The technology is there because Palm over 5 years ago pioneered a fully touch enabled surface around a multitouch screen on the Pre. Tech has come a long way since the Pre and I'm sure Apple can do some unique things with capacitative touch and gestures to operate the device.
 

With respect to Palm (which was indeed a pioneer company), a fully-touch enabled surface with multitouch screen was hardly a novel concept.

post #99 of 132
I hope they do and fast to stop the bleeding.
It's completely obvious, people like big-ger screens. I myself am over 40 and have difficulty reading and would video (more) on a big-ger, but not jumbo screen.

Find the sweet spot. The current size is Not the sweet spot.
post #100 of 132

From discussions with friends/colleagues who have Android S4s or HTCs, the number one reason for purchase was screen size. And the camera picture quality is extremely good too. I don't think, by and large, that they care about the particular operating system or any eco-system. It's a smart phone with a lovely big screen - that'll do, thank you!

 It's not in Apple's interests to be dogmatic about screen size. All touch-interface Smartphones and Tablets, whatever size, are copies/variations of the Apple iPhone, that's axiomatic. The screen size is a non-issue in terms of IP ownership, but it is an issue for the consumer in a Mobile phone shop. 



 

post #101 of 132

The longer Apple wait to produce a 5 inch iPhone, the more time they give Samsung, Sony and LG to dominate the phablet market. C'mon Apple, make a bigger iPhone and do it fast!!!!!

post #102 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
 

The longer Apple wait to produce a 5 inch iPhone, the more time they give Samsung, Sony and LG to dominate the phablet market. C'mon Apple, make a bigger iPhone and do it fast!!!!!

 

They may have to wait for newer screen technology which is just getting ready to begin shipping, they have to decide on the right screen size, then they have to make sure the processor they can use is fast enough, etc. etc.  Obviously, they aren't going to release a product with less battery life than any existing smartphone and they also have to make it profitable too.


I think if one isn't released next week, it's got a 50/50 chance, then it'll probably be in about 6 months or less. I don't think they could release 3 different models at the same time and be able to have proper production levels.  Even Samsung doesn't announce all of their smartphones at the same time. 

post #103 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronbo View Post

Apple needs to make telephony just another app. Let the 4G iPads act as phones if the user wants (with headphones or whatever). If you think using a phablet looks silly, then just take the data plan (or not) and leave the phone out. If you want the telephony, then it's there for you. 

It's called data plan + Skype. You should try it some time.
post #104 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post
 

I can see Apple moving to two product cycles a year with a larger 4.8" iPhone in the spring and continuing to release the two 4" versions in September. It amazes me that some people still doubt that Apple will continue to ignore this market.  A larger iPhone is coming and the question is not "if" but when. Interesting that the same people that doubted the iPad Mini are the same ones that doubt a larger iPhone. You would think they would learn by now. 

 

This is why I would like for Apple to actually go out and buy HTC and run as a semi independent subsidiary.Apple would release iPhone September and then HTC would release IOS based phones of different designs in the Spring.    I would love to see an IOS HTC ONE, Let them also produce a Mini and Maxi version too.   Its pretty clear that after Apple's engineering and Design talent are too busy just producing a couple articles (just look how long the Mac Pro took to come out after years w/o upgrade - wait its not out yet).     The current iPhone design is nice but kind of old.   iPhone has been become like Henry Fords Model T - one design - limited colors.

 

Apple should also consider purchasing BlackBerry for the email and encryption technology.   Offer it as a high end option  on the iphone's.  Otherwise Microsoft will probably purchase BB.    Apple has benefit a great deal from Corporations being willing to purchase the iphone.   The iPad has begun establishing itself as the default application platform for corporations.    A revived Microsoft in the smart phone business is a great threat.    IT departments all over the country love MS and would prefer pushing MS over apple; especially when the make managing the phones easier.      Ultimately Apple needs to get the installed base of IOS phones over 50% -   They can't continue to be a minority of the platforms because developers will go to where the users are.

post #105 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

I have proof that Apple making a phablet ≠ Apple copying Samsung.

Share it!

post #106 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by StruckPaper View Post

With respect to Palm (which was indeed a pioneer company), a fully-touch enabled surface with multitouch screen was hardly a novel concept.

If I remember correctly Palm was the first post-iPhone smartphone to use an entirely touch sensitive front panel that surrounded their multitouch screen?

Anyway my point was with the screen tech available today Apple is likely planning on completely overturning the market with their larger iPhone.

It won't look like an HTC or Samsung. It will be the ultimate minimalist look with no buttons or distractions at the front of the phone.

Simply a screen operated by virtual buttons and gestures.

At that point the screen could be as large as 5 or 6 inches but it won't feel that big because there won't be any artifacts, "chins", or "bezels" around the screen. You won't know where the screen ends or begins essentially.

That's the future. I imagine the shift will be as big as the shift from 2G iPod Shuffle to 3G's minimalist buttonless design that was ahead of its time.
post #107 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogJack View Post
 

Let's acknowledge that without Apple there would be no Samsung smartphone, or Phablet. Apple singlehandedly created an entire new genre of objects. All the infrastructure was already there but no one knew how to make it work. Without iOS, Android would not have been invented.

I guess you have no clue. Both iOS and Android are UNIX based.

post #108 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2kW View Post

This is why I would like for Apple to actually go out and buy HTC and run as a semi independent subsidiary.Apple would release iPhone September and then HTC would release IOS based phones of different designs in the Spring.    I would love to see an IOS HTC ONE, Let them also produce a Mini and Maxi version too.   Its pretty clear that after Apple's engineering and Design talent are too busy just producing a couple articles (just look how long the Mac Pro took to come out after years w/o upgrade - wait its not out yet).     The current iPhone design is nice but kind of old.   iPhone has been become like Henry Fords Model T - one design - limited colors.

Apple should also consider purchasing BlackBerry for the email and encryption technology.   Offer it as a high end option  on the iphone's.  Otherwise Microsoft will probably purchase BB.    Apple has benefit a great deal from Corporations being willing to purchase the iphone.   The iPad has begun establishing itself as the default application platform for corporations.    A revived Microsoft in the smart phone business is a great threat.    IT departments all over the country love MS and would prefer pushing MS over apple; especially when the make managing the phones easier.      Ultimately Apple needs to get the installed base of IOS phones over 50% -   They can't continue to be a minority of the platforms because developers will go to where the users are.

Short answer: No.

HTC is a company that's been seeing its sales DECLINE all year and is bleeding money every quarter. Why would Apple want that?
post #109 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejls View Post
 

I guess you have no clue. Both iOS and Android are UNIX based.

 

Of course they are, from the same fork handle indeed. However - what AnalogJack claimed is very true.

Perhaps just like without the US Apollo missions - TTL, WD40, Teflon etc... would not have been invented at that time. Had Jobs / Apple not revolutionized the smart phone and touch based computer with the iPhone and iPad, products heavily based on them would still have been invented, eventually

Android inc was incorporated in 2003 originally to build a better OS for cameras etc... Apple were already developing touch versions of its OS for the iPhone at this time

post #110 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post


If I remember correctly Palm was the first post-iPhone smartphone to use an entirely touch sensitive front panel that surrounded their multitouch screen?

Anyway my point was with the screen tech available today Apple is likely planning on completely overturning the market with their larger iPhone.

It won't look like an HTC or Samsung. It will be the ultimate minimalist look with no buttons or distractions at the front of the phone.

Simply a screen operated by virtual buttons and gestures.

At that point the screen could be as large as 5 or 6 inches but it won't feel that big because there won't be any artifacts, "chins", or "bezels" around the screen. You won't know where the screen ends or begins essentially.

That's the future. I imagine the shift will be as big as the shift from 2G iPod Shuffle to 3G's minimalist buttonless design that was ahead of its time.

 

I just want to point out that the whole lack of buttons and gestures is already being done and it is not new.  Samsung has some gestures currently in their Android implementation (It is called TouchWiz - not  fan of this one - I prefer HTC's "Sense" version) and the bezel disappearing is practically here and has been for some time in the Android market.

 

Also note that Google's recommendation (for some time) is that there are no physical buttons and that they be replaced by virtual buttons (which I've had on my phone for nearly 2 years).  


I think the largest problem on this site is that the vocal minority shout down anyone who tries to show what most people know:  Apple has fallen behind and they need to get back in the game.  You can dicker on word definitions about what is 'copying' or cry about how some companies mimicked/copied/were inspired by another UI but when it comes down to it, people should be concerned that they are getting a great product for what they are paying for it.  Especially if you are paying a premium for said phone.

 

There is no point debating with people who use dictionaries to make their points because they are missing the big picture which is this:   Apple designed something great with the iPhone. Acknowledged.  They lead the pack for a few years but are now so focused on suing people and calling out others that they have gone away from what they used to do best.  They are also too proud to admit mistakes and as a result they have been slow to keep up with the market.   "People don't want a 7 inch tablet", "4 inch phone is the optimal size", "We don't want multiple versions of our phones".. blah blah.. I'm paraphrasing yet but the point is Apple has gone back on every single one of these statements and they are going to do more.   I suspect they will finally cave on their "our keyboard is perfect" statement because let's face it, it is painful to use an iPhone to type after you've used Swype or another similar keyboard.

 

Apple needs to compete and they first have to catch up where they are deficient and due to the fierce competition on the Android + BB and WP, they have a tough job in front of them.  Apple is not going to the first to release the flex displays because it will be LG or Samsung.  Apple may beat everyone with the first projector enabled phone but that  is up in the air.

 

I ask only that you try to look at the technology objectively.  We've all been wrong in our lives and will be again but you need to admit when you are wrong.  Apple will release a larger iPhone and just like you were all wrong about the iPhone 5c ("It will never happen", "that's not Apple!", etc...), you will be wrong on this and you will continue to put down smart and insightful people on this site.

post #111 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejls View Post
 

I guess you have no clue. Both iOS and Android are UNIX based.

 

I believe Android has a Linux kernel, so doesn't that make it UNIX-like, not UNIX-based?

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #112 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2shoes View Post

rant

Prove that Apple has fallen behind. You can rattle off specs from a list but that doesn't mean anything. I can rattle off ingredients from a recipe but it doesn't make me a chef. Just like a recipe is more than just ingredients, an iPhone is more than just a spec list. The iPhone is still #1 individual smartphone model. iOS has rarely been the #1 smartphone OS except for maybe a qtr or two. Oh and the iPhone still earns the most profits.
post #113 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
 

 

I believe Android has a Linux kernel, so doesn't that make it UNIX-like, not UNIX-based?

 

good point, i was confusing my own reply earlier -its  android and linux that are directly linked, not unix

post #114 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post


Prove that Apple has fallen behind. You can rattle off specs from a list but that doesn't mean anything. I can rattle off ingredients from a recipe but it doesn't make me a chef. Just like a recipe is more than just ingredients, an iPhone is more than just a spec list. The iPhone is still #1 individual smartphone model. iOS has rarely been the #1 smartphone OS except for maybe a qtr or two. Oh and the iPhone still earns the most profits.

 

Apple has not made innovative software additions since Siri, which was quickly surpassed by Google Now in almost every way.  iOS 7 is a step in the right direction, but the OS is still fundamentally the same.  Look at the multitasking software in the Note 3.  The S Pen allows for some truly useful software tweaks like drag-and-drop from one app to another in the multiwindow view or the saving of content simply by circling it.

post #115 of 132
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
I'll play your silly little game when you back up your bs with actual proof.

 

I'm allowing you to define the parameters of the proof yourself so that you can't whine about how I twisted the facts to fit my argument. Because you would. And I refuse to play that game with you people.

 

So, again, what is the definition of the word 'copy'?

post #116 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right_said_fred View Post
 

 

Of course they are, from the same fork handle indeed. However - what AnalogJack claimed is very true.

Perhaps just like without the US Apollo missions - TTL, WD40, Teflon etc... would not have been invented at that time. Had Jobs / Apple not revolutionized the smart phone and touch based computer with the iPhone and iPad, products heavily based on them would still have been invented, eventually

Android inc was incorporated in 2003 originally to build a better OS for cameras etc... Apple were already developing touch versions of its OS for the iPhone at this time

What AnalogJack was referring was the OS not Smartphone. So since iOS is UNIX based, it did not have any role/influence in development of Android. Stating that if not for iOS Android would not exist is not correct.

post #117 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right_said_fred View Post
 

 

good point, i was confusing my own reply earlier -its  android and linux that are directly linked, not unix

Linux is just a free version of Berkley system V Unix. Some licensed parts of the kernel were modified but in the essence is the same OS. If you look on HP, Sun Microsystem or SGI you will see different implementation/flavor and GUI of the base Unix.

post #118 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

I'm allowing you to define the parameters of the proof yourself so that you can't whine about how I twisted the facts to fit my argument. Because you would. And I refuse to play that game with you people.

 

So, again, what is the definition of the word 'copy'?

 

Sure, you don't play games, you just scream and rant.

 

Copy, imitate, follow a pre-existing pattern.  The standard definition.

 

 

Go on then.  Prove that if Apple is making a phablet then Apple aren't following in Samsung's footsteps.

 

Since Samsung are widely credited with inventing the phablet form factor I don't hold high hopes that you're going to rise to the task.

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #119 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejls View Post
 

Linux is just a free version of Berkley system V Unix. Some licensed parts of the kernel were modified but in the essence is the same OS. If you look on HP, Sun Microsystem or SGI you will see different implementation/flavor and GUI of the base Unix.

 

Linux, being just really a kernel, was written from scratch by Linus Torvald. It provides an appearance of the same OS as you say.

post #120 of 132
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

Copy, imitate, follow a pre-existing pattern.  The standard definition.

 

Samsung is copying LG by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying Whirlpool by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying Smeg by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying GE by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying KitchenAid by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying Kenmore by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying Frigidaire by making a refrigerator.

Samsung is copying LG by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Whirlpool by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying GE by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying KitchenAid by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Frigidaire by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Kenmore by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Sharp by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Maytag by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Electrolux by making a microwave.

Samsung is copying Apple by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying Dell by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying HP by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying Acer by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying NEC by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying Sony by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying Toshiba by making a laptop.

Samsung is copying LG by making a phone.

Samsung is copying RIM by making a phone.

Samsung is copying Motorola by making a phone.

Samsung is copying LG by making a phone.

Samsung is copying Nokia by making a phone.

Samsung is copying LG by making a phone.

Samsung is copying GE by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Maytag by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Kenmore by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Whirlpool by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Frigidaire by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Miele by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Electrolux by making a washing machine.

Samsung is copying Westinghouse by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Sony by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Sharp by making a TV.

Samsung is copying LG by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Vizio by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Fujitsu by making a TV.

Samsung is copying JVC by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Philips by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Sanyo by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Toshiba by making a TV.

Samsung is copying Kodak by making a camera.

Samsung is copying Nikon by making a camera.

Samsung is copying Canon by making a camera.

Samsung is copying Sony by making a camera.

Samsung is copying GE by making a camera.

Samsung is copying Casio by making a camera.

Samsung is copying Apex by making a DVD player.

Samsung is copying Sony by making a DVD player.

Samsung is copying GE by making a DVD player.

Samsung is copying Toshiba by making a DVD player.

 

The list goes on, but Huddler wanted to submit it without my say-so.

 

See, they weren't first to do any of those things. Or maybe there's something more to the situation than your pathetic statement of "Apple is copying Samsung". Now be quiet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • WSJ again claims Apple working on larger-screened iPhones up to 6" diagonal [u]
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › WSJ again claims Apple working on larger-screened iPhones up to 6" diagonal [u]