or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Judge hits Apple with e-book injunction, requires external compliance monitor

Judge hits Apple with e-book injunction, requires external compliance monitor - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Originally Posted by Stourque View Post
Any chance you could make a point without swearing. You are more concerned about how your swearing is censored, than you are about making a point.

Did you even read his post? The censored swearing WAS THE POINT.

post #42 of 45
Maybe while this judge is at it, she could just impose the terms for Apple as well as set the prices.
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Did you even read his post? The censored swearing WAS THE POINT.

Thanks!

Please excuse my lame English grammar. American Sign Language is my first language and English's the second.
Tallest Skill, you can edit my English grammar for me. My English grammar sucks! lol

Please excuse my lame English grammar. American Sign Language is my first language and English's the second.
Tallest Skill, you can edit my English grammar for me. My English grammar sucks! lol

post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

When Apple gets justice, this judge should be disbarred. Along with the DoJ being dismantled.

Now this is just getting sad. 

post #45 of 45
Originally Posted by garbage View Post

Now this is just getting sad. 

Why do you support unpunished miscarriages of justice?

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Judge hits Apple with e-book injunction, requires external compliance monitor