or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's more affordable 'iPhone 5C' expected to have greatest US benefit for T-Mobile

Apple's more affordable 'iPhone 5C' expected to have greatest US benefit for T-Mobile - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

My mistake.  Its $70 unlimited for one user.  Still its much cheaper than AT&T/Verizon.  As long as your city as Tmobile LTE its a great deal.

I also like Tmobile because they let you bring your own phone and pricing is straight forward.  AT&T does also but its very hard to determine what the monthly cost would be without a subsidized phone.  Can't find it anywhere on their website.

You can't find cheaper pricing for BYOD with AT&T because there isn't any... That's the problem with the other big carriers. You're paying the price for the subsidy even if you bring your own phone or the contract is satisfied. If you want a cheaper price with AT&T, you'll have to get GoPhone, AIO or one of the other prepaid plans from either Net10 or Straight Talk (and other MVNOs). 

post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic View Post

So a rumor, with pictures, becomes believable if it is repeated often enough. Considering all the rumors and pictures are ALL from unconfirmed sources that is sad.

There's your confirmation. The rumors were true.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's more affordable 'iPhone 5C' expected to have greatest US benefit for T-Mobile
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's more affordable 'iPhone 5C' expected to have greatest US benefit for T-Mobile