or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple changes up colors: 'space gray' comes to iPhone 5s & iPods

Apple changes up colors: 'space gray' comes to iPhone 5s & iPods - Page 2

post #41 of 50
It's salmon.

Not specifically pink but pink enough. It's a very nice "shade" of pink. Just go with that and you'll sleep better.
post #42 of 50
It's Pepto Bismol pink.

Where's the new Apple TV?

post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post

omit

Did you miss out the 'v'? 1wink.gif

The colors could be a summer palette - sun yellow, grassy green, sky blue, watermelon pink, cloudy white. Just in time for winter. No place for black in the summer time unfortunately. I'd have like to see a black model.
post #44 of 50
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
The colors could be a summer palette - sun yellow, grassy green, sky blue, watermelon pink, cloudy white. Just in time for winter. No place for black in the summer time unfortunately. I'd have like to see a black model.

Maybe they'll have a black 5SC next year.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Maybe they'll have a black 5SC next year.

Please don't- that sounds very Microsofty. 1cool.gif

post #46 of 50
Originally Posted by pazuzu View Post
Please don't- that sounds very Microsofty. 1cool.gif

What else can they call it? They've jammed themselves in a corner with these names now. Told you they should have dropped the numbers.

post #47 of 50
Does anyone know if space gray = titanium like the 6 gen Nano?

post #48 of 50

How about a space gray on the MacBook Pro?

You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
You think Im an arrogant [expletive] who thinks hes above the law, and I think youre a slime bucket who gets most of his facts wrong. Steve Jobs
post #49 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Go away.

The truth hurts, and the stock market is showing how the public feels about Apple's latest offerings. Apple needs to pull something out of its rear or it'll be irrelevant in the mobile space, before long. Spec bumps and some new clothes for the emperor just don't suffice, anymore.

post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

The truth hurts, and the stock market is showing how the public feels about Apple's latest offerings.

I'm failing to see how the stock value is reflecting what the public is feeling about Apple. Can you elaborate on that, in a well reasoned manner?
Quote:
Apple needs to pull something out of its rear or it'll be irrelevant in the mobile space, before long.

Even if Apple stopped all work and didn't release any new product they'd still be around for the rest of this decade with their vast amounts of cash in the bank.
Quote:
Spec bumps and some new clothes for the emperor just don't suffice, anymore.

Market says otherwise, but I have a feeling you know this and merely were trying to be funny or something here. Difficult to tell; perhaps you can explain this one as well?
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple changes up colors: 'space gray' comes to iPhone 5s & iPods