or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › NonProfit lookin for Mac

NonProfit lookin for Mac

post #1 of 4
I'm looking for help in getting a couple Macs for a NonProfit program. We have been using our personal computers for registrations for about a year now and need a least one computer for personal records. We are non profit so there is no money that could be used towards the purchase of a computer. If anyone could send me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.
post #2 of 4

If you want free machines, why restrict yourself to Macs? I'm sure getting free PCs would be trivial.

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
post #3 of 4
"Non-profit" does not mean "no expenses" ... budget money for a computer.

or... (and this is based on your chosen moniker)... just pray for a computer... doesn't God grant wishes offered in the form of prayer? (of course I'm assuming you'r God comes from the Bible... if your thinking of Odin, then I don't think he operates the same way.)
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #4 of 4
If you can prove to local businesses that your organisation is legit and its principles are well founded you might find that one or more of them are willing to help you. It would be a donation for them and therefore tax deductible.
Just an idea.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › NonProfit lookin for Mac