or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › iPad 5 with Touch ID !!!

iPad 5 with Touch ID !!!

post #1 of 5
Just found this...
post #2 of 5
Personally I'd be surprised if the new iPads didn't have touch ID.
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Personally I'd be surprised if the new iPads didn't have touch ID.

Well yeah at least with the full size iPad, I could see apple shipping the Mini without. This would be due mostly to simply not having the production capacity ramped up. I'm sure Apples preference would be to ship all tablets with Touch ID. We will see over the next couple of weeks with iPhone 5S just how bad the Touch ID sensor issue is.

As it is the big selling point for me won't be Touch ID, rather it will be the A7X. I'm really hoping for an A7X too, as the risk is that Apple will get cheap and ship with an A7 as a good enough upgrade. A7X, 2GB of RAM and doubling of flash at all price points would be far more compelling than Touch ID.
post #4 of 5

Touch ID needs to be in as many iOS devices as possible.   Ramp could be key but the whip needs to be cracked because people aren't going to want to have it on their iPhone but not have it on their iPad or iPod Touch. 

Once it's on all my devices I can great a ridiculously long Apple ID password and not have it drive me crazy.   #Security 

He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #5 of 5
Another cool picture...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › iPad 5 with Touch ID !!!