or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › First Look: Gold iPhone 5s unpacking (and Verizon "SIM not valid" crisis)

First Look: Gold iPhone 5s unpacking (and Verizon "SIM not valid" crisis) - Page 2

post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by unDED View Post

People still standing in line? I thought the internet solved that issue.

you really aren't following along are you?... read the first third of the story... and you will realize your post is redundant.
post #42 of 47
Two things stick out from this
1. The claim you can't return your new phone if you use Apple's trade in. That's bull.
2. No mention of contacting apple. After all they built the phone, they created the software. They programmed the phones activation policy. It would make sense to call them.

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by unDED View Post

People still standing in line? I thought the internet solved that issue.

Some people still like going outdoors and mingling with people face to face.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
post #44 of 47
I was going to go for the gold version but instead opted for silver. I just can see myself pulling off that much bling 1smile.gif
Unity3D, Maya, Final Cut, iPhone 5S, Apple TV, Mac Pro, MBP, iPad Mini
Unity3D, Maya, Final Cut, iPhone 5S, Apple TV, Mac Pro, MBP, iPad Mini
post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Engine View Post

I was going to go for the gold version but instead opted for silver. I just can see myself pulling off that much bling 1smile.gif

Change your name to Imagine Bling and you'll pull it off. lol.gif
post #46 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

There was also a free agent offering top dollar trade-in cash on the spot, noting that she could offer more for an AT&T or Verizon model than a Sprint or T-Mobile trade in, which has less value (but still more than an Android phone, which loses nearly all of its value in the first year)...

Best part of the whole article...(emphasis added :lol: )

post #47 of 47
I can confirm that paying full price for the Verizon iPhone 5S will allow you to use any SIM card including AT&T and will work on all LTE bands on 9/23.
- http://joelsorrentino.com
Edited by Mirrorlure7m - 9/25/13 at 6:16pm
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • First Look: Gold iPhone 5s unpacking (and Verizon "SIM not valid" crisis)
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › First Look: Gold iPhone 5s unpacking (and Verizon "SIM not valid" crisis)