or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung spies on iPhone launch lines to pierce Apple mystique

Samsung spies on iPhone launch lines to pierce Apple mystique - Page 4

post #121 of 127
Since they like to reverse engineer and copy everything from Apple then claim it's their own maybe they are thinking of cloning Apple fans from lineups to call their own 1wink.gif
Unity3D, Maya, Final Cut, iPhone 5S, Apple TV, Mac Pro, MBP, iPad Mini
Unity3D, Maya, Final Cut, iPhone 5S, Apple TV, Mac Pro, MBP, iPad Mini
post #122 of 127
Oh no, now Samsung will have the secret of how to seel 9 million phones on launch weekend.
post #123 of 127

Americans that buy Samsung phones hate Apple.

Period.

Samsung will never be loved enough to be hated that much.

Period.

post #124 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleZilla View Post

Americans that buy Samsung phones hate Apple.

Period.

Samsung will never be loved enough to be hated that much.

Period.

Not all Americans buy Samsung because they hate Apple.  Get your critical thinking correctly worded.

Some Americans that buy Samsung hate Apple.  Some Americans that buy Samsung are also brainwashed by their advertising.  How do I know? I've run into some of them and asked them why they bought a Samsung product and they told me that it was because they advertised at Sporting events.  Some buy Samsung because of the screen size.  If Apple got off their rear ends and came out with a large screen iPhone, more people would line up to buy it and a lot of them would be Samsung users switching.  How do I know this? Because I've talked to several of them.

Some of us are more willing to NOT buy Samsung and wait for the larger screen iPhone, which WILL come out, we just have to wait until sometime next year.  When will that be? Don't know.  I personally don't think we have to wait another year, I think it will be before next year since Apple has a difficult time as is keeping up with demands for the 4inch size, which is the most popular sized screen size for a smartphone, believe it or not..   The 5 inch sized phones have a smaller user base.  That's been proven in the sale figures.  I even saw that on an Android site amongst Android phones.  Most are around the 4 to maybe 4.3 inch sized screens and a much smaller percentage of Android phones that are in the 5 inch range.  Sure, i'll agree that the 5inch models are increasing in popularity, but the majority of the market uses an average screen size of 4inches.

PERIOD.

post #125 of 127

If Samsung is truly serious about learning why people are so loyal to Apple, they should search for Simon SInek's youtube videos (example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMLSrqYk0UE).  According to Simon, humans are emotional and are driven by feelings.  And because of this, people buy WHY a company does what it does. They don't buy WHAT it does.  If they buy WHY you do it, they'll follow you to the far corners of the earth,  Companies that truly understand this (such as Apple, Southwest Airlines, Harley Davidson, etc) can inspire true, fanatical loyalty in their customers - a loyalty that leaves competitors scratching their heads.

I'm reading Simon's "Start with Why" ebook (from Amazon) and its a very different, eye-opening way of thinking and running a company.

Edited by Apres587 - 9/24/13 at 12:26pm
post #126 of 127

silly idea…..Maybe, Because samsung products makes you feel cheap

Edited by rolando - 9/28/13 at 9:36pm
post #127 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apres587 View Post

According to Simon, humans are emotional and are driven by feelings.

I posted this TED Talk many times before; it sure is a great listen to truly understand how 'it all works' (although I don't think Samsung will ever understand, but that's ok).
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung spies on iPhone launch lines to pierce Apple mystique