or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Adoption of Apple's iOS 7 at 32% after 48 hours, outpacing iOS 6

Adoption of Apple's iOS 7 at 32% after 48 hours, outpacing iOS 6 - Page 5

post #161 of 168

Just posted to Google News:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/ios-7-making-you-feel-sick-heres-why-8C11290690

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #162 of 168
Does the reduce motion option and static background help anyone reduce this feeling?
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
post #163 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Does the reduce motion option and static background help anyone reduce this feeling?
It does but the app launching is still problematic. I just look away when launching apps.
post #164 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendergast View Post

Dumb post is dumb. What you're referring to is a security feature. If you have Siri read your messages while your phone is locked, so can anyone else.

So correct!  Just like you can choose what shows in the lock screen, so should one be able to accept the security risk of getting one own messages on ones's locked phone.  This was possible for years on the windows mobile phones and was quite nice.  So I'm asking for choice, you can lock yours down, me, not so much.  It's not as dumb as you think.

post #165 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Quote:

It does but the app launching is still problematic. I just look away when launching apps.

I take it you wouldn't downgrade if you could? Function over form, or so to speak?

Can we expect Apple to address this issue? Or would that make them look like 'giving in'?
post #166 of 168
Quote:

I take it you wouldn't downgrade if you could? Function over form, or so to speak?

Can we expect Apple to address this issue? Or would that make them look like 'giving in'?

Yup, not downgrading.

I hope they do add a setting so you can turn the motion completely off. Make it so the background doesn't move when you launch/close apps.
post #167 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Yup, not downgrading.

I hope they do add a setting so you can turn the motion completely off. Make it so the background doesn't move when you launch/close apps.

Are you using a static background? I've found that helps.
post #168 of 168
Quote:

Are you using a static background? I've found that helps.

Yup.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Adoption of Apple's iOS 7 at 32% after 48 hours, outpacing iOS 6