or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumor: World's largest carrier China Mobile begins producing advertising collateral for iPhone 5c, 5s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rumor: World's largest carrier China Mobile begins producing advertising collateral for iPhone...

post #1 of 40
Thread Starter 
Long-rumored Apple carrier partner China Mobile has begun readying advertising materials for 3G variants of Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c, according to a new report out of the middle kingdom.

chinamobile-poster-20130923.jpg


A poster advertising the upcoming availability of the iPhone 5s and 5c from China Mobile has been spotted on the mainland, according to Chinese media conglomerate Sina's Sina Tech. If legitimate, the poster would represent the first official acknowledgement of the long-rumored deal that would send Apple's iPhone to the world's largest mobile carrier and its 740 million subscribers.

The poster touts the 3G variant of the newly released handsets, suggesting that the carrier may be angling to open sales of the devices sooner rather than later. While the iPhone has gained approval from China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to operate on China Mobile's 4G TD-LTE network, the Chinese government has yet to issue 4G operating licenses to carriers and there is no word on when those licenses may be handed down.

As a result, China Mobile must either wait for the government to approve its 4G operations and risk losing further revenue-inflating iPhone sales to rivals China Unicom and China Telecom or begin offering the iPhone only on the company's 3G TD-SCDMA network. The report speculates that China Mobile will choose the latter course, enabling the iPhone's 4G TD-LTE capabilities with a software update after the proper operating licenses are granted.

The flagship iPhone 5s, featuring Apple's updated A7 processor, new Touch ID biometric security, and redesigned camera -- along with the mid-range iPhone 5c with its new, colorful polycarbonate shell -- have amassed record-breaking sales numbers in their first weekend of availability. Last week's release was the first in which China was included as a launch country, and reservations for purchase of the new smartphones were quickly depleted across the country.
post #2 of 40
Now you are going to see some HUGE sales numbers once they sign on China Mobile. I'm sure they would sell 9 million in a day just from them alone.
post #3 of 40

Oh boy...

 

I don't like this. If things keep going this way and the 5c takes off to outsell the 5s during the year, Apple will never be forced to make a bigger screen iPhone.

 

Me happy but me also sad.

 

 

post #4 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

Oh boy...

I don't like this. If things keep going this way and the 5c takes off to outsell the 5s during the year, Apple will never be forced to make a bigger screen iPhone.

Me happy but me also sad.


 

Apple doesn't get forced to do anything (except from the gov). I'm sure once all the compromises are worked out to Apple's satisfaction, a 4.5" iPhone will be available.

Also, there's no growth for Apple with China Mobile. /s
post #5 of 40

Zero taste, just like the rest of Chinese advertising.

 

At least it’s another 300,000,000 sold for Apple.

 

Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

If things keep going this way and the 5c takes off to outsell the 5s during the year, Apple will never be forced to make a bigger screen iPhone. 

 

Yeah, they’ll never be “forced” to make one, anyway. Because they don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #6 of 40
Apple is doomed! /s
post #7 of 40

This is by far the most ugly advertising of an Apple product I have ever seen. I just hope all the 740M China Mobile customers won't mind.

post #8 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

Zero taste, just like the rest of Chinese advertising.

 

At least it’s another 300,000,000 sold for Apple.

 

Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

If things keep going this way and the 5c takes off to outsell the 5s during the year, Apple will never be forced to make a bigger screen iPhone. 

 

Yeah, they’ll never be “forced” to make one, anyway. Because they don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea.

Until they sucked the 4" premium space dry and do it... Right?

Open your eyes a little and try to be a little bit rational, at least.

 

There's a very lucrative segment waiting for Apple. They could even price 299 on contract and up up up...

post #9 of 40
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post
Until they sucked the 4" premium space dry and do it... Right? Open your eyes a little and try to be a little bit rational, at least.

 

Sales, money, saturation ≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠ the reasons to make a device/the ONLY reasons to make a device.

 

Please do try to be rational and think about the subject matter here. Then you’ll see you can’t use a larger phone.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #10 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post
Until they sucked the 4" premium space dry and do it... Right? Open your eyes a little and try to be a little bit rational, at least.

 

Sales, money, saturation ≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠ the reasons to make a device/the ONLY reasons to make a device.

 

Please do try to be rational and think about the subject matter here. Then you’ll see you can’t use a larger phone.

Like the one I use?

post #11 of 40
This news will eventually cause all those hedge fund frauds and negative, fake, doomsday 'investors' to eat crow. I love it!
post #12 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutie View Post

This news will eventually cause all those hedge fund frauds and negative, fake, doomsday 'investors' to eat crow. I love it!

 

You may enjoy this one :)

 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2013/09/20/first-weekend-iphone-sales-could-disappoint-potentially-significantly-at-3-4-million/

Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
post #13 of 40

Someone commented that maybe he should think about retirement. His response was that there's a risk of error when forecasting. Apparently, he forgot to mention that his version of forecasting involved rolling dice.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #14 of 40
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post


Someone commented that maybe he should think about retirement. His response was that there's a risk of error when forecasting. Apparently, he forgot to mention that his version of forecasting involved rolling dice.

 

The new pattern is for an analyst to publicly claim that Apple is doing something, then lower their AAPL forecast when Apple doesn't do that thing.  They blame Apple for their own incorrect predictions.

 

Of course, that only works when analysts make sh*t up about future Apple products or features or services.  When analysts lowball iPhone sales and Apple beats their lowball number, there's nobody to blame.  The lowball analyst, who was clearly attempting to manipulate AAPL down for shorters, loses esteem among investors.  The negative forecast didn't change AAPL enough for shorters to profit, so they'll ignore him/her next time.  The bears will pay some other analysts to issue negative statements about Apple and cross their fingers.  Again and again.

Sent from my iPhone Simulator

Reply

Sent from my iPhone Simulator

Reply
post #15 of 40
imo that deal is done for quite a while now, they didnt launch for technical reasons so they are not waiting anymore and will launch on there 3g network.
post #16 of 40
These guys just don't stop. Check this idiot from Wallstreet.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/is-apples-gold-iphone-shortage-a-scheme.html/?ref=YF

Some commentators have speculated that Apple may be deliberately throttling the gold-colored iPhone 5S supply in order to build consumer demand.

I don't get it.
post #17 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

Zero taste, just like the rest of Chinese advertising.

 

At least it’s another 300,000,000 sold for Apple.

 

 

Yeah, they’ll never be “forced” to make one, anyway. Because they don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea.

 

They already make a bigger one: the LTE iPad mini. AND no expensive voice contract! (at least an issue here in the states). Granted my lifetime talk minutes all the way back to my 3Gs? 116 minutes.... so I may be biased.

post #18 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMacMan View Post

These guys just don't stop. Check this idiot from Wallstreet.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/is-apples-gold-iphone-shortage-a-scheme.html/?ref=YF

Some commentators have speculated that Apple may be deliberately throttling the gold-colored iPhone 5S supply in order to build consumer demand.

I don't get it.

It's business 101: why sell actual devices when you can just hype it up. Hype pays the bills. /s
post #19 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

Zero taste, just like the rest of Chinese advertising.

 

At least it’s another 300,000,000 sold for Apple.

 

 

Yeah, they’ll never be “forced” to make one, anyway. Because they don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea.

 

Yeah.. I'm gonna go on record right now and say they will produce a larger screened phone next year. The 6S, to be precise. Feel free to call me an idiot, a moron, ridiculous, and how Apple would never do such an atrocious thing. You know, same things you said about a larger phone (the 5) and a smaller iPad (mini). Then, when it happens, I would estimate around 12 months from now, feel free not to acknowledge the fact that you were wrong, and not apologize to anyone you ridiculed for making such a prediction. A 4.5" phone is not a "terrible" idea, not matter how much you believe it. Since they now have 2 separate models, they can do this more easily. I predict the C models will stay at 4" and the S models will increase to 4.3-4.6 with the next update. Do me a favor and bookmark this post, and have a little bit of accountability and integrity in terms of what you say. 
post #20 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

 

Yeah.. I'm gonna go on record right now and say they will produce a larger screened phone next year. The 6S, to be precise. Feel free to call me an idiot, a moron, ridiculous, and how Apple would never do such an atrocious thing. You know, same things you said about a larger phone (the 5) and a smaller iPad (mini). Then, when it happens, I would estimate around 12 months from now, feel free not to acknowledge the fact that you were wrong, and not apologize to anyone you ridiculed for making such a prediction. A 4.5" phone is not a "terrible" idea, not matter how much you believe it. Since they now have 2 separate models, they can do this more easily. I predict the C models will stay at 4" and the S models will increase to 4.3-4.6 with the next update. Do me a favor and bookmark this post, and have a little bit of accountability and integrity in terms of what you say. 

a) Anything is possible.

 

b) You'd be far from the first person to have called it.

 

Speaking for myself, I'd be fine with a slightly larger phone if it's thinner. I am also quite happy with the current size.

post #21 of 40
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #22 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

Yeah.. I'm gonna go on record right now and say they will produce a larger screened phone next year. The 6S, to be precise. Feel free to call me an idiot, a moron, ridiculous, and how Apple would never do such an atrocious thing.

I won't call you any of those things, but it makes sense that 2014 will see release of an iPhone 6, not an iPhone 6S. The iPhone 6S would be 2015.

But will Apple release an additional larger screened iPhone next year in 2014? Probably. I'm guessing 4.6". I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the 4" model remain the most popular new iPhone model in terms of sales numbers when a larger iPhone is an option.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #23 of 40
Quote:
 The flagship iPhone 5s, featuring Apple's updated A7 processor, new Touch ID biometric security, and redesigned camera -- along with the mid-range iPhone 5c with its new, colorful polycarbonate shell -- have amassed record-breaking sales numbers in their first weekend of availability.

The 5S not the 5C has amassed record-breaking sales, I've read there are indications that around 3.5 out of the 9 million iPhone sales over the weekend were 5C channel fill. People don't seem to be going for the mid-tier model. The 5S on the other hand is a huge hit, as we all know. If this turns out to be correct, it seems that if Apple had stuck to its usual routine of upgraded flagship model and last year's flagship at a lower price, the current sales success would be the same, with the development of the newish (re-bodied 5) 5C seemingly unnecessary. I still don't get the point of the 5C, maybe it'll become clearer over the coming months...

post #24 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post
 

The 5S not the 5C has amassed record-breaking sales, I've read there are indications that around 3.5 out of the 9 million iPhone sales over the weekend were 5C channel fill. People don't seem to be going for the mid-tier model. The 5S on the other hand is a huge hit, as we all know. If this turns out to be correct, it seems that if Apple had stuck to its usual routine of upgraded flagship model and last year's flagship at a lower price, the current sales success would be the same, with the development of the newish (re-bodied 5) 5C seemingly unnecessary. I still don't get the point of the 5C, maybe it'll become clearer over the coming months...

 

"Channel fill" from the verysame people who were complaining last week of "grotesquely" understocked carriers?

 
Pull the other one.
 
The 5c? Well the "old" 5 doesn't have the China Mobile compatible radios the 5c has for one thing. Then the 5c design is for a different market segment and that segment wouldn't be the ones waiting up until the clock strikes midnight to order a phone...
post #25 of 40
Quote:

Saying that was written by a moron is an insult to morons.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #26 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Zero taste, just like the rest of Chinese advertising.

At least it’s another 300,000,000 sold for Apple.


Yeah, they’ll never be “forced” to make one, anyway. Because they don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea.

Some think it's a good idea, some don't.

How many times have you pulled someone up for saying they know what Apple thinks when obviously they're just some guy with an opinion.

Like you.

How about we reword that "Because I think they don't want to. Because I think it's a terrible idea."

Not too painful? Doesn't make it sound as definite and forceful, but are you not happy just backing what you think?

Might avoid a few arguments too?
post #27 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post

Some think it's a good idea, some don't.

How many times have you pulled someone up for saying they know what Apple thinks when obviously they're just some guy with an opinion.

Like you.

How about we reword that "Because I think they don't want to. Because I think it's a terrible idea."

Not too painful? Doesn't make it sound as definite and forceful, but are you not happy just backing what you think?

Might avoid a few arguments too?

With TS you have to learn to add the I think in, that's what he means really.
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #28 of 40
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post
How about we reword that

 

How about you take a look at Apple’s lineup instead? Or maybe you’re pretending that Apple is somehow physically incapable of creating such a device and that it’s nothing more than an “aspiration” to them. Maybe you can use something other than what I’ve said to explain why Apple hasn’t made one already, since “everyone wants them”.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #29 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

How about you take a look at Apple’s lineup instead?


Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

From memory (correct me if I'm wrong) they don't have a bigger screen iPhone yet. Am I missing something?

They also didn't list anything else before it was announced - every single iPhone, iPad, iPad mini etc.

In 1980 none of the current products were on any website anywhere either. I don't really understand where you're coming from here.
Quote:
Or maybe you’re pretending that Apple is somehow physically incapable of creating such a device and that it’s nothing more than an “aspiration” to them.

Aye? You confuse me with another member who recently said that. I can't remember if I replied to that questioning his dodgy logic.


Quote:
Maybe you can use something other than what I’ve said to explain why Apple hasn’t made one already, since “everyone wants them”.

Ok!

Firstly, I want to acknowledge that you've now turned the spotlight off yourself by asking me to explain why they haven't made one, rather than acknowledge that you are only writing your opinion, which you also cannot prove.

Also, you've also changed the wording of the original member to an absolute "everyone wants them" rather than his "pent up demand for them". One of the most common tactics to start an argument and divert attention away from specific issues is by jumping to absolutes... :o) (never,always,everyone,no one).

And finally, you haven't acknowledged any points I made in my previous post to you, or reasoned against them.

[Edit: One more just for fun]

And one more thing... When you say "Maybe you can use something other than what I’ve said to explain why..." it seems like you're implying that I've either used something you've said to argue a point already, or am about to. All I've done is suggest you acknowledge it's your opinion, rather that say it as a fact.

But, I'm not a member here to argue, I enjoy taking part in these discussions.

So...
Quote:
Maybe you can use something other than what I’ve said to explain why Apple hasn’t made one already, since “everyone wants them”.


1. There's a lot of stuff they don't announce before they decide they're ready to. (Eg. Pretty much everything)

2. Many articles and comments on them have pondered ideas about how it would effect apps, screen resolutions etc.

I think that would likely be one of the biggest hold ups - that and maybe waiting to see if it's just a trend, or if it's an area they see a benefit and a profit in.

3. Apple CEO Tim Cook
"My view continues to be that iPhone 5 has the best display in the industry. We always strive to create the very best display. Some customers value large screen size. Others value other factors such as resolution, color quality, white balance, reflectivity, power consumption, compatibility of apps, and portability. Our competitors have made some significant tradeoffs in many of these areas to ship a larger display. We would not ship a larger display iPhone while these tradeoffs exist."

Hmmm. So if I understand you interpretation of that correctly, he's saying "Because we don’t want to. Because it’s a terrible idea."

4. Who says they haven't made one already. Been some rumours that they have. Is the normal sort of thing companies experiment with. But at the end of the day, until it's released, neither of us know squat.


Hey, I'm not saying you're wrong. They may never make a bigger screen phone. Or else they will. Either one.

Until they announce anything it's just our opinions.

You're not the only one with your opinion, I'm not the only one with mine.

Nothing mysterious here. .



(EDITS: Just fixing some dodgy HTML thingy's and correcting some grammar, edit a couple of bits while most of you sleep)
Edited by iRon man - 9/23/13 at 7:11pm
post #30 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

With TS you have to learn to add the I think in, that's what he means really.

Yeah, I know. :o)

There's a subtle art in starting arguments, and I'm happy to call someone out if they seem to be doing that rather than contributing to the discussion.
post #31 of 40
This was probably the main goal of the iPhone 5C, I wonder if china mobile will offer it free?
post #32 of 40
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post
From memory (correct me if I'm wrong) they don't have a bigger screen iPhone yet. Am I missing something?

 

——————————————> The point

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your head

 
Also, you've also changed the wording of the original member to an absolute "everyone wants them" rather than his "pent up demand for them". One of the most common tactics to start an argument and divert attention away from specific issues is by jumping to absolutes... :o) (never,always,everyone,no one).

 

Nah. You see claims across that entire gamut. The extremes aren’t the point here; the fact that it continues not to exist is.

 
And finally, you haven't acknowledged any points I made in my previous post to you, or reasoned against them.

 

Because I’m done with fools who have no intention of being corrected. Eventually you just walk away from an argument and hope the building is bombed.

 
4. Who says they haven't made one already.

 

Of course they have. They’d be complete fools to hold this position and not to have done so. That they have, that it didn’t work, and that they chose to not make crap tells us all we need to know about said devices.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #33 of 40
Is this China Mobile's usual standard of advertising? Because to me it looks like a lash-up...and a pretty amateur one at that. If they were planning a splash release of iPhones, wouldn't they use a bit more professionalism?
post #34 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

——————————————> The point

Let's be crystal clear here.
My point = you're not owning your opinion and seem to be implying its Apples opinion you are voicing.

Your point seems to be that a bigger screen iPhone will never exist because it doesn't already exist?

You're making a lot of leaps from stuff we both know, to what you believe it means - then turning round and asking me to back up what I think

I'm happy to do that, but if you don't actually want to discuss that then what are you hoping to achieve here?

Every post I'm putting the same thing that you don't seem to want to address:

That neither you or I have anything more than educated guesses of what may be released or not. Neither of us can prove anything here.

I'm happy to discuss why I think the way I do, and I'm happy to hear why you do.
post #35 of 40
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post
…a bigger screen iPhone will never exist because it doesn’t already exist?

 

This sentence doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Combine it with what you’ve said and you get the full picture. 

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #36 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post

Yeah, I know. :o)

There's a subtle art in starting arguments, and I'm happy to call someone out if they seem to be doing that rather than contributing to the discussion.

For sure. Carry on the good work 1smile.gif
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
Been using Apple since Apple ][ - Long on AAPL so biased
nMac Pro 6 Core, MacBookPro i7, MacBookPro i5, iPhones 5 and 5s, iPad Air, 2013 Mac mini, SE30, IIFx, Towers; G4 & G3.
Reply
post #37 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRon man View Post


Let's be crystal clear here.
My point = you're not owning your opinion and seem to be implying its Apples opinion you are voicing.
 

 You could have stopped there since you nailed it. He thinks he is the voice of Apple in all things. Anyone's opinion that differs from his on any  issue is therefore an anti-Apple troll since he is the Oracle of Cupertino. (At least in his own mind) Don't bother trying to have an actual debate or discussion since all you will get are snarky one line comments. 

post #38 of 40
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post
Don't bother trying to have an actual debate or discussion since all you will get are snarky one line comments. 

 

That’s what she said.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #39 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

 You could have stopped there since you nailed it. He thinks he is the voice of Apple in all things. Anyone's opinion that differs from his on any  issue is therefore an anti-Apple troll since he is the Oracle of Cupertino. (At least in his own mind) Don't bother trying to have an actual debate or discussion since all you will get are snarky one line comments. 

He does have some good opinions and makes a lot of posts, so I don't mind chatting.

I'm a fairly patient and calm sorta guy, so I'm ok to point out what seems like diversion tactics and keep to a topic.
post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

This sentence doesn’t exist in a vacuum. Combine it with what
you’ve
said and you get the full picture. 

Ok, I'm trying to understand your point of view, but I'll need more clarification.

What doesn't make sense to me is where you make the leap from "they haven't chose to make one yet", to "they never will."



Also, Are we able to agree yet that we're only discussing opinions here and not facts?

Until next years, or the year afters iPhone announcement neither if us can say we know better than the other.



Is the real issue here "how many years without releasing a bigger screen does it take before it becomes obvious they never will"?

You obviously think we've passed that marker?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Rumor: World's largest carrier China Mobile begins producing advertising collateral for iPhone 5c, 5s
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Rumor: World's largest carrier China Mobile begins producing advertising collateral for iPhone 5c, 5s