or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple updates iMac with Haswell CPUs, 802.11ac Wi-Fi & GeForce 700 series graphics

Apple updates iMac with Haswell CPUs, 802.11ac Wi-Fi & GeForce 700 series graphics - Page 5

post #161 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescale View Post

My iMac is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  Since tomorrow is also my 14 wedding anniversary, I probably won't give be able to give it *too* much attention.  At least not if I want to make it to my 15th.  Thursday, how...

Off-topic post but congrats to you and have fun with the new iMac.
post #162 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescale View Post

My iMac is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  Since tomorrow is also my 14 wedding anniversary, I probably won't give be able to give it *too* much attention.  At least not if I want to make it to my 15th.  Thursday, how...

In the meantime, this is the only review I've found so far that has a review of a BTO iMac:

http://www.slashgear.com/apple-imac-27-inch-2013-review-30299611/

Choices, choices!

Will be waiting.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple updates iMac with Haswell CPUs, 802.11ac Wi-Fi & GeForce 700 series graphics