or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone revenue alone bigger than Microsoft, Boeing, Procter & Gamble

Apple's iPhone revenue alone bigger than Microsoft, Boeing, Procter & Gamble - Page 2

post #41 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

It is downloading onto phones automatically. It is NOT installing without permission. The gripe is that the update takes up about 1GB and the complainers what to know how to delete the download.

Does it show up in /settings/general/usage? If so, one can delete it, swipe to left.

I have a weird one in there, a 13GB podcast, which is most definitely not 13GB:

Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
Send from my iPhone. Excuse brevity and auto-corrupt.
post #42 of 53

Just wait until the China Mobile deal finally goes thru

post #43 of 53
It's graphics like these where you really come to appreciate the achievement of Apple. In comparison to some companies and products that have been around for ~100 years, its amazing that a single product can even compete really.
post #44 of 53

I wonder when Apple's iPad Smart Cover revenue will exceed Microsoft's Surface + Surface Pro revenue.

(To be fair, let's include Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 revenue.)

Sent from my iPhone Simulator

Sent from my iPhone Simulator

post #45 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SockRolid View Post

I wonder when Apple's iPad Smart Cover revenue will exceed Microsoft's Surface + Surface Pro revenue.

(To be fair, let's include Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 revenue.)

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get the iPad Smart Cover revenue broken out by Apple to be able to determine this (and Microsoft will likely do the same with the Surface revenue ;) ).

post #46 of 53
Quote:

"The big competitors in the mobile-phone industry such as Nokia Oyj and Motorola Inc. won't be whispering nervously into their clamshells over a new threat to their business.

The iPhone is nothing more than a luxury bauble that will appeal to a few gadget freaks. In terms of its impact on the industry, the iPhone is less relevant."

Doomed I tell you.

post #47 of 53
Look at the phenomenal continuing success of Apple with the new iPhones (9,000,000 sold in two days) and the HATERS won't shut the F@ck up!
Why don't they wait for a gold Galaxy and leave us alone? What? Samsung just announce a gold Galaxy?? I rest my case!
post #48 of 53
But, but, but... The NINE MILLION iPhones purchased over the launch weekend were meaningless... The "analysts" said so...
post #49 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkikrome View Post

Don't see google on that list but there stock continues to rise and sits around $900 a share. Man, google must have been OF THE CHARTS and way more profitable than any of those on the list. Atleast, that's what investors must think.
post #50 of 53
Funny how the argument of law of large numbers only comes up about aapl not google or priceline...
post #51 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix07 View Post

Don't you know? Apple will be like Blackberry soon. /s

Because their quality is slipping and can't hold up under minimal impact tests...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gEiU_FDxQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc_gEiU_FDxQ

DOOMED!
post #52 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus View Post

My favorite computer is made by a phone company. Hmpf.

OMG, that comment reminded me that AT&T was once making and selling PCs...
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
post #53 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

OMG, that comment reminded me that AT&T was once making and selling PCs...

Yeah we'll, for that matter Motorola once made Macs for a brief period, too, but I meant today when there's hardly anyone left. I knew it even before Apple dropped the "Computer" off their name, just it's difficult to finally accept.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iPhone revenue alone bigger than Microsoft, Boeing, Procter & Gamble
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone revenue alone bigger than Microsoft, Boeing, Procter & Gamble