or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet? - Page 5

post #161 of 210

ok. I hope your calculations are right.

post #162 of 210

They are more "common sense" than "scientific" but there definitly "wise of the masses" :)

post #163 of 210
Shipped!! Finally!! iPhone 5s gold 32GB ordered 9/20 at about 10am from Verizon.
post #164 of 210

i still see verzion is doing just the 9/20 orders nothing past that. I wonder how many orders are ahead of mine (my order date 9/27).

post #165 of 210

That's great news, I was around 1 pm EST from Verizon with a 32 GB Gold, so hopefully seeing a status change within the next 24 hours or so

post #166 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurs View Post

Shipped!! Finally!! iPhone 5s gold 32GB ordered 9/20 at about 10am from Verizon.

Timezone?

post #167 of 210
Received iPhone5s Gold 16GB on 10/14/13 .. And Ordered It Via T-mobile.com on 9/20/13 about at 11:00am
post #168 of 210
Any latest updates from AT&T customers?
post #169 of 210

Just to let you know- I probably ordered online around the same time that you did and had the NOV 4 delivery time by standard shipping.  I called Apple 1800 my Apple and told them that I wanted to upgrade to expedited shipping (10 dollars) - and they changed it for free since I had been waiting for so long to receive my device.  Call them and your receive date will change to NOV 1.   :)  

post #170 of 210
Ordered from apple online 9/20 around 12:30 CST for a AT&T Phone just changed from processing to preparing for shipping.
post #171 of 210

Arrived today: iPhone 5s Gold 64 GB on OKT. 24th 

Ordered via Deutsche Telekom (t-mobile.de)  on 9/21/13.

Delivery after 33 days and 14 hours ;)

post #172 of 210
The status of my order just changed this morning from "processing" to "preparing for shipment." I placed my order through the Apple website on 9/20 at 6:30pm EST for a gold 64 GB AT&T iPhone. irked.gif
post #173 of 210

Been here for 36 hours.....

Come on!  I've waited long enough!

post #174 of 210

Been sitting here for 36 hours....

I've waited long enough.... :grumble:

post #175 of 210

Ordered my wife's  at&t 16g gold iPhone thru Apple's website on 9/20 at 11:45 am.  Finally got a status change from "processing" to "preparing to ship" on 10/21.  Today my status changed to "shipped", est arrival 10/28.  I guess patience is the keyword.

post #176 of 210

Ordered my I phone 5 S gold 32 GB on 10/3.  It now says preparing for

shipment .  Still says to deliver on 11/4 though.

post #177 of 210
Mine says ships oct. 24-28 and delivers nov. 4 ugh 1rolleyes.gif waiting so long
post #178 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by msjaneoly View Post

Ordered my I phone 5 S gold 32 GB on 10/3.  It now says preparing for

shipment .  Still says to deliver on 11/4 though.

Now mine says shipped and will be delivered by the end of 10/31/13

post #179 of 210

You are Awesome!

post #180 of 210

Ordered 2 space gray and 1 16gb gold on Sep 29th. Shipped today. It was supposed to be shipped last Sunday but for some reason it didn't. Could be because I switched from AT&T to Verizon. It is expected to arrive Wed, 30th. 

post #181 of 210
Shipping date of Oct 24 - 28. Order on 9/20 @ 11:00 am EST. No updates yet.....has anyone who has same shipping dates received or been updated on shipping? 1hmm.gif
post #182 of 210

I ordered an AT&T 32gb gold 5s on 10/14 via Apple website. It changed from processing to preparing for shipment in the afternoon on 10/26 and it shipped early morning 10/28. It's supposed to be delivered by the end of the day 11/1.

post #183 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMarino View Post

Shipping date of Oct 24 - 28. Order on 9/20 @ 11:00 am EST. No updates yet.....has anyone who has same shipping dates received or been updated on shipping? 1hmm.gif

I am in the same boat...Ordered Gold 5s on 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST and have the same message. No shipping date yet. Now the day is almost over so they missed their deadline of shipping Oct 28. Tired of waiting! What gives?

post #184 of 210
Right there with you....patient are growing thin.
post #185 of 210

Good News I ordered an iphone 5s 32 gb gold on Sept 23, Just got an email from Verizon and it is in PA. now Should be a couple more days....Verizon shows shipping on 11/11 so just maybe they are starting to get a little more caught up....;)

post #186 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrarup View Post

I am in the same boat...Ordered Gold 5s on 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST and have the same message. No shipping date yet. Now the day is almost over so they missed their deadline of shipping Oct 28. Tired of waiting! What gives?

Yes...FINALLY SAYS SHIPPED...hopefully it won't revert back to 'Processing...' like it did once before it said 'Processing...'.

post #187 of 210
Yes, same here..will be watching my tracking number..lol. Enjoy!
post #188 of 210

I ordered my 5S on October 2, it has been showing preparing for shipment Oct 24 to 28 for over a week, deliver by Nov 4.

This morning it changed to deliver by Nov 12 totally missing the ship date.

I received an email apologizing for the delay telling me I could cancel the order if I wished to do so.

Edited by maxnsam - 10/30/13 at 3:53am
post #189 of 210
Originally Posted by maxnsam View Post
...I am close to jumping ship....

Enjoy crap, then.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

post #190 of 210
I ordered my AT&T iphone 5S Gold on 9/24. It's has been "preparing to ship" since 9/24 with the same estimate in shipping time. I did this via AT&T not apple.

The estimated ship date has been Nov 1st - 21. So much for apple's impressive supply chain.

post #191 of 210
Originally Posted by pe112 View Post
So much for apple's impressive supply chain.

So much for not signing up just to post FUD.

post #192 of 210

Looks like my order is finally on its way and on schedule for Mon Nov 4th Delivery as promised. The novelty has worn off having ordered the phone over a month ago on 9/20/13. But I suppose the excitement will return when I get to unbox the sucker!

post #193 of 210

What I have noticed in difference in experiences:

Upgrading via AT&T - Estimate ship date Nov 1st-21st. Gold iPhone 5S ordered on 9/24

New customer via T-mobile - Ordered Oct 27th, has shipped already and will be here on Nov 1st. Gold iPhone 5S 16 GB. 

Looks like if you're a new customer you're going to get higher precedence than upgrade customers. This is not evidence but my current experience. I wonder if newer customers overall (people who switch) are getting their phones significantly sooner than upgrade ones. 

post #194 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So much for not signing up just to post FUD.

Thanks for not being helpful and judging posts versus sharing your experience. This thread has people sharing their stories to see if long delays are comparable between ordering methods. Please add to the conversation, not judge it. 

As for the people who are contributing to this thread, my recent experience shows that you will receive a gold phone much faster if you are a new customer. If you're on the fence about switching carriers (especially to t-mobile for their new international plans), now may be the time if you want your phone before Christmas. 

post #195 of 210

I meant to quote the post below. See next post. 

post #196 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAL44 View Post

Any latest updates from AT&T customers?

I spoke to AT&T customer service today. These are their current estimates for gold iPhone 5S orders:

Gold 5s iPhone and it's now showing at

14-21 business days for the  16GB

21-35 business days for 32GB 

28-35 business for 64GB

post #197 of 210
Originally Posted by pe112 View Post
Please add to the conversation, not judge it. 

Please don’t just lie about things.

post #198 of 210
What did I lie about?
post #199 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Please don’t just lie about things.
What did I lie about?
post #200 of 210

Yay! It arrived in the good ol USofA!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?