or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet? - Page 2

post #41 of 210

ordered 16gb gold on 10/7 at 1pm.. what timeline I am looking for delivery?

post #42 of 210

I haven't either, I ordered my gold iphone 5s 16 gb on 9/21 and I still haven't got my delivery time updated. It still says to be shipped on November 4th. Whatta joke

post #43 of 210

Ordered gold 32g 5s on 9/20 on apple site at about 12:30 noon EST. Still says "Processing". Hopefully from indications on this site the status will change soon. I will keep you posted.

post #44 of 210

Ordered my 5s Gold 16Gb CDMA on Sept 26 (After having stood in line for 4 hours the same morning, something I will NEVER do again, only to be told they only had 'Sprint' phones....who uses Sprint!? ;))

As of 9th of October.....still 'Processing' 

I'll probably have it after Thanksgiving Day....

Robert

post #45 of 210

I ordered the 16GB iPhone 5s Gold for AT&T, through the AT&T website around 9:00am PST and it said that it would ship somewhere between October 21-30. But just yesterday it some how magically shipped and will be here this Friday October 11. So maybe Apple has made more gold iPhones faster than they thought.

post #46 of 210

Phone: 5s Space Grey 32 GB

Carrier: AT&T (locked)

Ordered from: Apple.com

Ordered: 10/4 9:05 am

Status: Preparing for Shipment (changed from "processing" today 10/9)

Und auch keine Düsenflieger
post #47 of 210

I walked in AT & T store on September 20, 2013 at 10:00am to order iphone 5S GOLD 16G with a staff.  She told me at that time the delivery time will be 2-3 weeks.  On October 9th, 2013, I got an email from AT & T saying that my phone has been shipped with tracking #.  When I check the tracking # provided, it will delivery to my house in Illinois, USA on October 11th, 2013 (2 days shipping *_*).  I'm so happy after 3 weeks of waiting, I will have it in my hands.

post #48 of 210

I ordered 1 16GB gold and 2 Space Grays through Verizon on Sep 30th. The gray phones are available to ship but the ship date for gold is posted as 11/11. Hoping to get it by end of October. LMK if you ordered around my date and ship date for your gold iphone. I will update this if my order status changes. Thanks.

post #49 of 210

Still haven't received mine. Ordered mine 2 Gold iPhones online after visiting the apple store the first day and they didn't have any Gold iPhone. Ordered October 20th. My status still says Available to Ship: October. iPhone 5S Gold 32 GB

post #50 of 210
ordered one from the Verizon store 10/2, still processing. 64gb gold 5s
post #51 of 210
@ gttechie I ordered my gold 16gb from Att on 9/28 and got a ship date from 11/6 to 11/26. I know you said you ordered from verizon.
Edited by DOM-P - 10/9/13 at 5:47pm
post #52 of 210

I ordered mine 9/23 with shipping date 11/4, got my email and said now 11/12, think I will cancel as my contract is over 12/3.  damn

post #53 of 210

sorry,  5s, 32 gig, Verizon....

post #54 of 210
I ordered mine through sprint on launch day as soon as it went online and I got my tracking info yesterday and I get it today later on the day 1biggrin.gif pleased
post #55 of 210
it was also an iphone 5s gold 16gb
post #56 of 210

It took them 20 days to fulfill some launch day orders. I ordered gold 16G tmo on 9/28. hoping they've increased supply for gold so that I can get mine by 10/25

post #57 of 210

Phone: 5s Space Grey 32 GB

Carrier: AT&T (locked)

Ordered: 10/4 9:05 am

Status changes:

10/9 Changed from Processing to Preparing for Shipment

10/9 Changed from Preparing for Shipment to Shipped

UPS Delivery Date showing 10/14

post #58 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmark68 View Post

Ordered my 5s Gold 16Gb CDMA on Sept 26 (After having stood in line for 4 hours the same morning, something I will NEVER do again, only to be told they only had 'Sprint' phones....who uses Sprint!? ;))

As of 9th of October.....still 'Processing' 

I'll probably have it after Thanksgiving Day....

Robert

I guess posting my woes here was the required ritual:

YAY!!!!

post #59 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj Goyal View Post

ordered 16gb gold on 10/7 at 1pm.. what timeline I am looking for delivery?

I ordered same day from At&t. Order says Nov 14 - Dec 4. Showing order in progress still. Called At&t for other issue and rep said supply was picking up and should expect by end of October.

post #60 of 210

Gold 16gb

post #61 of 210

I Ordered my phone  on September 29th around night time. (not sure the exact time)

Status is still at Processing Items and Available to ship:October.

(Was never given an ETA) :(

16gb Gold, AT&T (GSM)

post #62 of 210

Order status finally changed! And temp transaction showed up on my CC. "Preparing for Shipment"

10/09/2013   APL APPLE ONLINE STORE - 800 676 2775 -- TEMP $364.54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickRile View Post

Ordered 9/20/13 at about 7:15 am PST. Status is still "Processing Item" =/

post #63 of 210
Bought my gold 16gb 5s from apple.ca on september 20th around 4pm pst and still says october and processing 1frown.gif
post #64 of 210

Ordered at 4:45 EST 9/20 32g Gold and item shipped on 10/8 - Apple Store delivery date is 10/17 but UPS scheduled delivery is 10/15.

post #65 of 210

Ordered 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST from apple store Gold 32 gb. Status just went to 'Preparing For Shipment'.

YEAH!

Finally...

post #66 of 210

Ordered 32GB Gold 5s from Verizon Store on 9/20 about 10:00 am, and still no word.  I'm very concerned that the staff member did something wrong... we received no receipt or confirmation of any kind.

The sad thing is I was up the second they went on sale (2 AM here), and had a gold one in my cart, but it got hung up on the verification with Verizon part.  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Went at 5am to stand in line at the store an hoped for the best, got a silver and space gray one, but no gold.  :-(

post #67 of 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertmark68 View Post

I guess posting my woes here was the required ritual:

YAY!!!!

And now we're back to "Processing items".....

What the heck is going on in China?

R

post #68 of 210
Ordered Gold 32g iPhone on 9/20 @ 11:00 am...last night status went to "Preparing for shipment". Cancel button gone. This afternoon it went back to " Processing Order". Blue cancel button is back up there also...What's happening? Am I the only one this has happen to?
post #69 of 210
Phone: 5s Gold 32 GB
Carrier: Verizon
Ordered: 9/20 8:30am PST
Status changes:
Still processing…
post #70 of 210
Ordered my gold 64GB AT&T phone via Apple website at about 6:30 pm EST. The status has not changed. The cancel button is still showing. And I'm starting to lose my patience with Apple. On launch day I visited two different Apple stores and an AT&T store with no luck, so I finally just came home ordered the phone online. I love my Apple products, but this delay is ridiculous. irked.gif
post #71 of 210

Mine said "Preparing for shipment" early in the day and wouldn't let me do anything with my order. Now it says "Processing Items" and will let me cancel my order if I want. It has been in this status since the day I ordered mine (9/20). I guess Apple was teasing me.

post #72 of 210

angry.gif

This is getting really ridiculous, now.  I ordered a T-Mobile Gold 64gb model around 03:00 AM Central Time on release day (09/20/2013) through apple.com.  Yes, the site did say "Available to ship: October", when I placed my order, but it is now the 10th of October.  The status remains the same!  I was charged for the phone the moment I ordered it.  I know my color is in very high demand, but as a courtesy, apple should at least attempt to update the status for their customers.  $930.00 to wait for a month? (possibly longer)???

post #73 of 210
I ordered my ATT iPhone 5S gold 64G on 9/20 @ 5:54am Eastern time. Still states processing shipping October. 😡
post #74 of 210
Just got an update my cc has been charged and my status changed to preparing to shipM 😊
post #75 of 210

Finally received.... ordered on 9/20 3:30am, received 10/10 at 4:20pm.:D

Gold 64G ATT. Beautiful looking but I can see already the battery

life is going to be an issue.

post #76 of 210

It is surprising to hear that everyone who ordered on 9/20th are not receiving updates. Anandtech also has a forum going, (http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2343583) and it looks like the orders placed on the 20th are getting shipped. Verizon rep told me that supply is increasing, I don't believe him. Hopefully we get it soon 

post #77 of 210

Spoke too soon...status returned to "Processing Item"...

&%^$#$%

post #78 of 210

Is verizon slower that other carriers?

post #79 of 210

Good question, I don't know. I know ATT ships phones as they are available, for ex: if you order a space gray and a gold, they will ship you the space gray then gold whenever it comes in. Verizon ships everything at once. 

post #80 of 210

Here is a good way to check what's available near you. I am not sure how accurate it is, you can alway call and ask. 

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com/?zip=74136&color=gold&provider=verizon

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?