or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Official Google Music app for Apple's iOS to launch this month - report

Official Google Music app for Apple's iOS to launch this month - report - Page 2

post #41 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDogRandy View Post

I thought you could skip all you want if you subscribe to iTunes Match.  I skip on itunes radio alot and it always works---confirmed, i just switched stations multiple times and skipped half a dozen on every one-

So i think iTunes match for $25 a year is a great deal 

Ah, yes, I hope you are right. I have iTunes Match and it is a great deal. With iTunes Radio it will be even better! But until iTunes Radio is available beyond the US I have to use our non iTunes Match US iTunes account in order to get iTunes Radio at all. Sometimes life really sucks... ;)

post #42 of 46
Quote:

I thought you could skip all you want if you subscribe to iTunes Match.  I skip on itunes radio alot and it always works---confirmed, i just switched stations multiple times and skipped half a dozen on every one-
So i think iTunes match for $25 a year is a great deal 
You can not skip as much as you want. We just get ad free.
post #43 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbird73 View Post

You can not skip as much as you want. We just get ad free.

ok fine...whatever you say....

I skipped until I was tired of it, and on many different channels. SOooooo, I guess I am totally wrong and you are right. You do have itunes match and have tried it out yourself, right? I am sure you did as I have- just checked again- I skipped through at least 20 times in a row and no trouble what so ever. So I guess my four devices are somehow special and this only works that way on mine. i will have to personally thank apple for this.

android sucks, but not as much as the people who come here to defend it.

New for MS dorks - Microsoft sucks just as much as the losers that come to AI to defend it

New for MS dorks - Microsoft sucks just as much as the losers that come to AI to defend it

post #44 of 46
Quote:

ok fine...whatever you say....

I skipped until I was tired of it, and on many different channels. SOooooo, I guess I am totally wrong and you are right. You do have itunes match and have tried it out yourself, right? I am sure you did as I have- just checked again- I skipped through at least 20 times in a row and no trouble what so ever. So I guess my four devices are somehow special and this only works that way on mine. i will have to personally thank apple for this.

I have been using it since the seeded iTunes 11.1 to developers in August. I have used it since.

However, I will admit, I have not tried skipping much since iOS 7 was released, because the selection and algorithm is pretty good.

I have had iTunes Match since it was introduced as well.

I will try it now and see. I could be wrong.

Oh, look. 7th song. Can't skip any more...

post #45 of 46

I am still skipping songs until tired of it... must be my special devices

post #46 of 46
Quote:

I am still skipping songs until tired of it... must be my special devices
Maybe. Same station? Or do you hit a limit and start a new station. I showed you what I get. Not making it up.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Official Google Music app for Apple's iOS to launch this month - report