or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5s & 5c set to launch in more than 50 new locales by Nov. 1

Apple's iPhone 5s & 5c set to launch in more than 50 new locales by Nov. 1 - Page 2

post #41 of 45

Yay!  Now the world gets to wait and wait and wait for no inventory.

"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #42 of 45
I guess this is where the rest of the world gets to say 'yay!', so yay!!

The Gold one is mine, my own, my precioussss....
post #43 of 45
Well this proves the cluelessness of Apple management -- I mean come on! WHY launch the 5s in NEW countries when they STILL cannot satisfy LAUNCH DAY DEMAND IN THE USA?! Ordering on 20-Sept, and STILL no confirmed date to ship or receive the device. What a joke! 1frown.gif
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by libertyforall View Post

Well this proves the cluelessness of Apple management -- I mean come on! WHY launch the 5s in NEW countries when they STILL cannot satisfy LAUNCH DAY DEMAND IN THE USA?! Ordering on 20-Sept, and STILL no confirmed date to ship or receive the device. What a joke! 1frown.gif

So you want them to wait until demand is satisfied before expansion? That's a long time.
post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

So you want them to wait until demand is satisfied before expansion? That's a long time.

Expansion with what, the stock Apple clearly does not have?!  

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iPhone 5s & 5c set to launch in more than 50 new locales by Nov. 1
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5s & 5c set to launch in more than 50 new locales by Nov. 1