or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple's Oct. 22 iPad event likely to overshadow Microsoft Surface 2 launch, Nokia announcement

Apple's Oct. 22 iPad event likely to overshadow Microsoft Surface 2 launch, Nokia announcement - Page 3

post #81 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post

Why would a Nokia tablet with Windows RT or Windows 8 do any better than a Microsoft Surface tablet which has been proven nobody wants to buy. Surface fanbois think a spec bump is what the people have been waiting for.

Will likely come in colours :)

post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinmoran View Post

Umm, isn't Xbone launching on that day too?

Nope. Xbox one launches Nov 22
post #83 of 86

You obviously have not researched the specs of the surface pro( the model I assume your referring too) or professional and user reviews. The capabilities, form factor, and overall build quality are nothing short of superior. Why would you want to spend so much more money on a juggling act of devices?

post #84 of 86
Originally Posted by BurlinBurns View Post
The capabilities, form factor, and overall build quality are nothing short of superior.

Go be a shill somewhere else.

Why would you want to spend so much more money on a juggling act of devices? 

Yeah, why would you want to buy a Microsoft product, anyway?

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

post #85 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurlinBurns View Post

You obviously have not researched the specs of the surface pro( the model I assume your referring too) or professional and user reviews. The capabilities, form factor, and overall build quality are nothing short of superior. 

replace 'short of' with near.

post #86 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

replace 'short of' with near.

I had a look at one about a week ago. Seemed a nice solid device. Type cover particularly looked amazing, very thin and felt just like a normal keyboard to use.

Ordered myself a Surface 2 Pro after seeing it (but with the touch cover as I wanted it to be thinner). But it all depends what your after.

I've already got an iPad and Win 8 RT tablet but mostly use them for the internet (daughter probably uses the iPad more than me for peppa pig games and it's much better than Win 8 for that). But wanted something light to take to work as neither tablet managed to replace my laptop. It came down to either a MBA or the Surface Pro 2, but the MBA doesn't have a touch screen, can't be used as a tablet, doesn't have free music streaming and the pen for Surface not a major wan't but does look cool.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple's Oct. 22 iPad event likely to overshadow Microsoft Surface 2 launch, Nokia announcement
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple's Oct. 22 iPad event likely to overshadow Microsoft Surface 2 launch, Nokia announcement