or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone, iPad combine for 14% share in Samsung's home of South Korea

Apple's iPhone, iPad combine for 14% share in Samsung's home of South Korea - Page 2

post #41 of 49

South Korea only has a population of 50,000,000.

About 15% of the USA.

And about 10% of the USA's smartphone buyers.

I'm waiting for the article about Samsung's domination of the Tibet smartphone market.

Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
Apple Purchases last 12 months - iPhone 5S (two), iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ (two), iPadAir, iPadAir2, iPadMini2, AppleTV (two), MacMini, Airport Extreme, iPod Classic.
post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

South Korea only has a population of 50,000,000.

About 15% of the USA.

And about 10% of the USA's smartphone buyers.

I'm waiting for the article about Samsung's domination of the Tibet smartphone market.

Yeah, Tibet is probably MUCH more important of a market than, let's say, Tuvalu.

post #43 of 49

Next question:

Which war is more fierce - Samsung v. Apple or Android fans v. Apple fans here on AI?

post #44 of 49
Originally Posted by StruckPaper View Post

Which war is more fierce - Samsung v. Apple or Android fans v. Apple fans here on AI?

Oh, obviously the fans. The actual war has more money and is more public, but this is espionage. This is patriots vs. hired mercenaries. The commanders of the actual war know how to cut their losses. We fight to the death.

post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by StruckPaper View Post

Next question:

Samsung actually has no fans.  All the Samsung trolls are actually paid users who are in some underground internet bunker in Nebraska.  Most of the people I know who own Samsung phones don't have any brand loyalty.  All they wanted was a big screen and would easily switch to another brand.

Edited by sog35 - 10/15/13 at 7:42am
post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Is $450 less than $50 now? I’m confused.

Now I get how Apple is making all that revenue.

When Apple's site says I can get an iphone 4s for $0... what they really mean is they are going to charge me $450 for that $0 phone. It makes perfect sense. They rip you off, thanks for clarifying. 

post #47 of 49
Originally Posted by malta View Post

When Apple's site says I can get an iphone 4s for $0... what they really mean is they are going to charge me $450 for that $0 phone. It makes perfect sense. They rip you off, thanks for clarifying. 

Just shut up and go back to your original claim instead of pretending this is what the argument is about, okay? I have bad memory but there are backlinks on every quote.

post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by malta View Post

Now I get how Apple is making all that revenue.

$450 and then some, when you factor in the cost of the contract you sign up to in order to get that $0 phone.

Little kids make the same mistake when they come in our shop and ask for a "free" phone, then their parents have to explain.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #49 of 49
On the flip side... how many % of the market does Samsung own in Apple's home of the "United States of America"??
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iPhone, iPad combine for 14% share in Samsung's home of South Korea
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone, iPad combine for 14% share in Samsung's home of South Korea