or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Rumor: Updated MacBook Pros to arrive in late Oct., new Mac Pro in mid Nov.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rumor: Updated MacBook Pros to arrive in late Oct., new Mac Pro in mid Nov.

post #1 of 121
Thread Starter 
Alleged availability dates for some of Apple's anticipated upcoming products were reported on Tuesday, pegging new MacBook Pros to launch in just over a week, with the revamped Mac Pro desktop apparently set to debut in mid November.

MBP


The alleged dates come from French site MacG.co, which believes new 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pros will be available for sale either Oct. 24 or 25. It's expected that Apple's new professional-grade notebooks will feature Intel's latest-generation Haswell processors, which offer significant savings in power consumption, thus improving battery life.

As for the new Mac Pro, which Apple already gave a sneak peek at earlier this year, the site claims that the new desktop will be available for delivery on Nov. 15.

Mac Pro


The site also claims that Apple's fifth-generation iPad and second-generation iPad mini will go on sale either Oct. 30 or 31. It's unclear whether that would be the date orders would begin, or if the devices would be available to physically have in hand.

The iPad dates are somewhat suspect, as Apple traditionally launches new iOS products on Fridays. For example, last year the Wi-Fi-only versions of the first-generation iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad went on sale Nov. 2, on their way to total sales of 3 million total units in the first three days of availability.

Apple is expected to announce dates for multiple new products at a media event anticipated for Oct. 22. With that date just a week away, it's likely that invitations to members of the press will be sent out later today.
post #2 of 121
hope the MacPro roll-out isn't a repeat of late 2012 iMac roll-out.....

I only know 10 people that get the
binary joke

Reply

I only know 10 people that get the
binary joke

Reply
post #3 of 121
Wishes he could afford a Mac Pro...I'm very curious as to what the price of this awesome Mac will be. I'm sure it will be through the roof and people will whine and complain like they were going to buy one but now aren't. I'm expecting it to be in the $2500+ range.

Remember folks...this is a professional workstation. Its not meant to for normal everyday Mac users like most of us.

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply
post #4 of 121
Apple, what the heck are you doing? You really don't care about the Pro market anymore, huh? This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait and it better be VERY well priced.
post #5 of 121
So if one of the selling points of the MacPro is that it can swivel around for easy access to its ports, how is one to do that with a huge, rigid, 3-prong power cord hanging off the back?

From experience those power supply cords are not the most cooperative when you want them to stay in any certain position. Seems like you would have to power down and unplug the machine first.
post #6 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Windle View Post

Apple, what the heck are you doing? You really don't care about the Pro market anymore, huh? This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait and it better be VERY well priced.

 

Or else what? Do you think Apple is just sitting on their asses attending to the Mac Pro when they feel like it? I can tell you now its probably not gonna be priced cheap. It not made for people looking for a cheap Mac. If Apple didn't care about the Pro market they wouldn't be making a new Mac Pro, or maybe any Mac Pro for that matter. They wouldn't have Macs like the MacBook Pro, etc. 

 

I'm sure theres a lot of behind the scenes things going on and getting ironed out that you, nor I think about. Getting production going in a US facility (US Assembled) probably isn't easy. Theres a lot of things to get worked out before it can go into full blown production. I'm thinking they're also trying to get the new version of Final Cut Pro out the door as well so it can ship along side the new MacPro. A lot of stuff going on for a complete and hopefully successful rollout.

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply
post #7 of 121

Where are the mac mini rumors?  Man I'm starting to worry I won't see a haswell mini in 2013.

Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
Doodle Dice iPhone puzzle game: A fun, free physics-laden collection of dice games.  Greatest app made yet?  Perhaps young man... Perhaps.
Reply
post #8 of 121

Learn to route cables...

post #9 of 121
Hopefully my (now) 7 month wait for a Haswell rMBP will be over soon. I'll be speccing it out to the max ! Then possibly a week later for a Retina iPad Mini !
post #10 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post
 

Where are the mac mini rumors?  Man I'm starting to worry I won't see a haswell mini in 2013.

 

I bet this will simply just be released like the iMacs were. You don't need a special event to release an updated Mac mini unless they were going to totally change the form factor of it. You're probably not going to see anything significant as far as speed increases go anyways. Why not just get the current Mac mini?

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply
post #11 of 121
Aperture...

Please...
post #12 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeloftroy View Post

So if one of the selling points of the MacPro is that it can swivel around for easy access to its ports, how is one to do that with a huge, rigid, 3-prong power cord hanging off the back?

From experience those power supply cords are not the most cooperative when you want them to stay in any certain position. Seems like you would have to power down and unplug the machine first.

 

You don't need to spin it 360˚ to reach the ports. I don't see this as being a big deal. Its not like Apple didn't think about things like this. Most Apple power cords today are very flexible. You'd only need to turn it about 90˚ to see the ports. If it required powering down the Mac just to turn it, then Apple wouldn't have included it as a feature. 

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply

Mac Mini (Mid 2011) 2.5 GHz Core i5
120 GB SSD/500 GB HD/8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M 256 MB

Reply
post #13 of 121
Ok , That means I need to win the lottery October 22nd so I can replace my ancient G4 tower with a new round MacPro and also replace my cracked ipad3. I figure $10,000 should do the trick, maybe the government will raise my debt limit for Apple purchases... 1smile.gif
post #14 of 121
"This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait" - Peter Windle

Every time Apple updates a design, they do so with a long-eye toward the future. What may seems like a stretch today will be perfect in another two years - give it some time. And don't expect it to be cheap....this is Apple were talking about here....$2500.00 is the entry level price without a display. It's best to not get your hopes up.
post #15 of 121
Is there something we don't know about with the MBP's or were they just waiting for Thunderbolt 2? If its just a spec bump why aren't they available now?
post #16 of 121

Yes please. Waiting Mac Mini also.

post #17 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by macxpress View Post

Wishes he could afford a Mac Pro...I'm very curious as to what the price of this awesome Mac will be. I'm sure it will be through the roof and people will whine and complain like they were going to buy one but now aren't. I'm expecting it to be in the $2500+ range.

Remember folks...this is a professional workstation. Its not meant to for normal everyday Mac users like most of us.

I agree on the price; I'm guessing $2750 with a 256 SSD, 8GB RAM and dual W5000.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Windle View Post

Apple, what the heck are you doing? You really don't care about the Pro market anymore, huh? This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait and it better be VERY well priced.

Hope it won't satisfy your wishes, leaving you to go 'to the other side'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeloftroy View Post

So if one of the selling points of the MacPro is that it can swivel around for easy access to its ports, how is one to do that with a huge, rigid, 3-prong power cord hanging off the back?

The power cords that came with all my Mac Pro's have always felt like non erected dicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost View Post

Hopefully my (now) 7 month wait for a Haswell rMBP will be over soon. I'll be speccing it out to the max ! Then possibly a week later for a Retina iPad Mini !

Probably making it more costlier than a Mac Pro. But hey, you'll get mobility. And a screen.
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
Reply
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
Reply
post #18 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Is there something we don't know about with the MBP's or were they just waiting for Thunderbolt 2? If its just a spec bump why aren't they available now?

 

Hard to say.  Since the iMac didn't get TB2, I think it's far more likely that the MBP won't get it either, and that TB2 will be exclusive to the MacPro until next year's revisions.

post #19 of 121
16gb ram haswell 15" rMBP here I come!
post #20 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Windle View Post

Apple, what the heck are you doing? You really don't care about the Pro market anymore, huh? This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait and it better be VERY well priced.

 

There's several things Apple could be waiting on-

 

1. Release of Mavericks

2. Sufficient supply of the new Intex Xeon chips

3. Thunderbolt 2- which as far as I know isn't anywhere yet

post #21 of 121
Would the Mac Pro also replace the Mac Mini now that its very small?
post #22 of 121
Originally Posted by Peter Windle View Post
This new Mac Pro better

 

Or you’ll what?

 

Originally Posted by 11thIndian View Post

1. Release of Mavericks

2. Sufficient supply of the new Intex Xeon chips

3. Thunderbolt 2- which as far as I know isn't anywhere yet

 

Definitely 2 and 3. I doubt 1 is that important to them.

 
Originally Posted by Spira View Post
Would the Mac Pro also replace the Mac Mini now that its very small?
 

Of course not. You don’t replace a $600 computer with one that costs $1,400 more.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #23 of 121

Apple cares about the Pro Market.  Of course.  

 

That is why it has Pro quality hardware such as the:

1. Mac Pro for ?

2. Macbook Pro 15-inch Retina Display 2.8 GHz i7 768 GB Flash Drive 16 GB RAM for $3450.00

3. iPhone 5s 64 GB unsubsidized unlocked for $1099.00

4. iPad with Retina Display Wi-Fi + Cellular with 128 GB RAM for $929.00

 

The New Mac Pro is worth the wait.  Video Pros who have samples of it already rave about how it is more than twice as fast as the older model.

 

The New Mac Pro will be priced for PROFESSIONALS.  It will be competitively priced compared to its competition from DELL and HP.  It will cost more than a Macbook Pro 15-inch with Retina Display.

 

The individual prices of its CPU and GPU alone already total $10,000 if you have to build your own box.  Thus, if Apple sells the Mac Pro basic model at $3000 it will be a bargain.

 

Even if it costs $10,000 fully equipped (which was the cost of the old Mac Pro fully equipped), then it costs much less than a professional DSLR plus professional Lens system, a professional Photographer Studio Lighting System, and definitely much less than a professional Video Camera system - where a single lens would cost the same as a single Mac Pro. The new Mac Pro even costs less than a professional RAID storage system with multiple backups.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Windle View Post

Apple, what the heck are you doing? You really don't care about the Pro market anymore, huh? This new Mac Pro better be worth the wait and it better be VERY well priced.
post #24 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Is there something we don't know about with the MBP's or were they just waiting for Thunderbolt 2? If its just a spec bump why aren't they available now?

The dual-core CPUs for the 13" model weren't due from Intel until this month at the earliest, I don't think other manufacturers are shipping the i5-4300M yet, it's just the more expensive Ultrabook processors that went in the Air. All of the Haswell processors seem to be rolling out slowly. Thunderbolt 2 might be a holdup. I figured they might skip it on the lower models but it has the same effective bandwidth as TB1 so there shouldn't be a technical limitation. It was an odd decision not to put it in the iMacs if TB2 was going to be available shortly after because the 2013 iMacs won't support 4K displays. This site here is shipping an Iris Pro laptop and suggests a ship date of the 24th of October:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeus_Hercules_Gaming_Notebook/

If Apple has an event on the 22nd, the invites usually go out the week before (i.e later on today) and they can put the laptops up for sale the same day. Even if the Mac Pro isn't available until November, they should put up an order page so that people can see the options and prices and they can ship them when they are ready within 2-3 weeks. They'd have to have significant production line issues if they couldn't meet the Mac Pro demand because the potential market audience is 1/5th the size of the iMac audience and Mac Pros aren't impulse buys. They are bought whenever the need arises.
post #25 of 121
Apple may be releasing the Mac Pro.

I'll say what few here seem to be saying.

Yay. Hurray. Good news. Woooo hooooo.

You'd think on an Apple news site there would be joy lol.
post #26 of 121

Cant wait to see the invitations image later on today, there could be something about the Apple TV.

post #27 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by macxpress View Post

Wishes he could afford a Mac Pro...I'm very curious as to what the price of this awesome Mac will be. I'm sure it will be through the roof and people will whine and complain like they were going to buy one but now aren't. I'm expecting it to be in the $2500+ range.

Remember folks...this is a professional workstation. Its not meant to for normal everyday Mac users like most of us.

Boy but i still want one!! Ego buy!! 

post #28 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ke View Post

Apple may be releasing the Mac Pro.

I'll say what few here seem to be saying.

Yay. Hurray. Good news. Woooo hooooo.

You'd think on an Apple news site there would be joy lol.

It's probably apathy.  You know the feeling when you go 'beyond hunger?'

 

Lemon Bon BOn.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #29 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by russmon View Post

Ok , That means I need to win the lottery October 22nd so I can replace my ancient G4 tower with a new round MacPro and also replace my cracked ipad3. I figure $10,000 should do the trick, maybe the government will raise my debt limit for Apple purchases... 1smile.gif

What did you do with all the money you saved by not having to buy a computer for all those years?

Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
Just say no to MacMall.  They don't honor their promotions and won't respond to customer inquiries.  There are better retailers out there.
Reply
post #30 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post


The dual-core CPUs for the 13" model weren't due from Intel until this month at the earliest, I don't think other manufacturers are shipping the i5-4300M yet, it's just the more expensive Ultrabook processors that went in the Air. All of the Haswell processors seem to be rolling out slowly. Thunderbolt 2 might be a holdup. I figured they might skip it on the lower models but it has the same effective bandwidth as TB1 so there shouldn't be a technical limitation. It was an odd decision not to put it in the iMacs if TB2 was going to be available shortly after because the 2013 iMacs won't support 4K displays. This site here is shipping an Iris Pro laptop and suggests a ship date of the 24th of October:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeus_Hercules_Gaming_Notebook/

If Apple has an event on the 22nd, the invites usually go out the week before (i.e later on today) and they can put the laptops up for sale the same day. Even if the Mac Pro isn't available until November, they should put up an order page so that people can see the options and prices and they can ship them when they are ready within 2-3 weeks. They'd have to have significant production line issues if they couldn't meet the Mac Pro demand because the potential market audience is 1/5th the size of the iMac audience and Mac Pros aren't impulse buys. They are bought whenever the need arises.

Production issues?  On the Mac Pro?

 

I'll be surprised if they have.

 

If the last Mac Pro was limping on a presumed 45k in sales...what's the new one going to have if it's the overpriced mini monster many expect?

 

200K?  At a push?

 

Given the Apple tax inflation on the iMac over two recent revisions...we can only wonder what the Mac Pro will cost.

 

Over at Kool Aid Cupertino (the ones that don't have to worry about affording over priced Apple kit in the current world economy...) I can see them using bingo numbers now to generate the new price of the Mac Pro.

 

Still looking forward to seeing the launch of the Pro all the same.

 

I hope they prove me wrong.

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #31 of 121
This is Mac Mini Pro, for all intents and purposes Mac Pro has joined the ranks of XServe and been discontinued.

Mac Pro, 8 Core, 32 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 285 1 GB, 2 TB storage, 240 GB OWC Mercury Extreme SSD, 30'' Cinema Display, 27'' iMac, 24'' iMac, 17'' MBP, 13'' MBP, 32 GB iPhone 4, 64 GB iPad 3

Reply

Mac Pro, 8 Core, 32 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 285 1 GB, 2 TB storage, 240 GB OWC Mercury Extreme SSD, 30'' Cinema Display, 27'' iMac, 24'' iMac, 17'' MBP, 13'' MBP, 32 GB iPhone 4, 64 GB iPad 3

Reply
post #32 of 121
Odd timing for the Pro. Most businesses don't spend much money on IT between November and early February due to their budget cycles. Small shops might for tax reasons, but it seems to be sub-optimal.

Still holding out hope that it will come in at $2k in order to try and expand its market appeal; the market for a "tower" has dropped a lot since the G5 enclosure debuted.
post #33 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 You don’t replace a $600 computer with one that costs $1,400 more.

 

Yes you do.

 

Take the iMac.  It used to cost £799...and even £595 inc VAT in the UK.  If you're Apple you take it and replace it with an entry model of £1145 inc VAT....minus the DVD.  So extra for that...that's £1,210 inc VAT to make up the difference.  That's if you 'happy' with the integrated crappics...extra for that.

 

'Only Apple.'

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #34 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarrrgggh View Post

Odd timing for the Pro. Most businesses don't spend much money on IT between November and early February due to their budget cycles. Small shops might for tax reasons, but it seems to be sub-optimal.

Still holding out hope that it will come in at $2k in order to try and expand its market appeal; the market for a "tower" has dropped a lot since the G5 enclosure debuted.

Yes.  We can hope.

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #35 of 121
Originally Posted by Lemon Bon Bon. View Post

Take the iMac.  It used to cost £799...and even £595 inc VAT in the UK.  If you're Apple you take it and replace it with an entry model of £1145 inc VAT....minus the DVD.

 

So the iMac cost £799 at one revision and £1145 the very next? The VERY NEXT revision was that much more?

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #36 of 121

Just trash the iMac and the mini.

 

One Pro Can.  Fill it with your specs.  Done.  One studio monitor.  One can with your 'part susan' specs.

 

Apple can streamline it's desktop that way and broaden it's appeal.  One can.  One monitor.  Configure as you like.

 

The desktop line has been broken for a long time.

 

And they wonder why they're slipping in sales?

 

Look at what they did to the Pro and iMac line over the last several years.  They could have taken advantage of the wintel switcher halo thing that's going on.

 

But no...they'd rather charge £500 for a computer with no keyboard, mouse or monitor.  Or £2045 inc VAT for an out of date and mediocre quad core with crap gpu and no monitor...or push up the prices of their AIO.

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #37 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

 

So the iMac cost £799 at one revision and £1145 the very next? The VERY NEXT revision was that much more?

 

Wriggle all you like.

 

But the iMac used to cost £595 here in the UK.  It now costs £1145 inc VAT.  

 

They now sell a mini without a keyboard or monitor or mouse for nearly that at £500.

 

'Only Apple.'

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #38 of 121

...and if you want the DVD (which used to be included...IN the price...) you have to pay £60+ extra.

 

Don't be stingy, Apple...put an external in the box.

 

Apple.  Overpriced for what you get.

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #39 of 121

Maybe Apple should push the iMac's price up into Mac Pro territory.  Afterall, they're a premium company, right?

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
post #40 of 121

The rate they're going it should only take a few more revisions and the entry iMac will be in the old G5 tower entry price.

 

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

 

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Rumor: Updated MacBook Pros to arrive in late Oct., new Mac Pro in mid Nov.