or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Weight of iPad Air Smart Case?

Weight of iPad Air Smart Case?

post #1 of 7
I need to know. Badly. In grams. I tried my best but I cannot trace the weight of them. The leather Apple case, not the cover.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #2 of 7

Inconsequential oz. Wolfram|Alpha converts that to Minimal g. And 13 hectares, for some reason.

I imagine it would be roughly 40 grams less than the current model, whatever that weighs.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Inconsequential oz. Wolfram|Alpha converts that to M
inimal 
g. And 13 hectares, for some reason.

I imagine it would be roughly 40 grams less than the current model, whatever that weighs.

The current iPad 4th gen Smart Case is not leather.
post #4 of 7
Anyone?
post #5 of 7
Went to Google recently and ended up. Still no answer on the whole internet for this simple question.
post #6 of 7
150 grams. Finally!

So, yes, I got my answer. An iPad Air + iPad Air leather Smart Case (read: not 'Smart Cover') weigh less than a naked iPad 4 at 619 grams versus 662.
Edited by Ireland - 11/2/13 at 3:48pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

150 grams. Finally!

So, yes, I got my answer. An iPad Air + iPad Air leather Smart Case (read: not 'Smart Cover') weigh less than a naked iPad 4 at 619 grams versus 662.

Well that is good to know. Makes me consider it for a second. My iPad 3 has done very well in the Smart Case, but feels ridiculously heavy.

I still think I may go Smart Cover-only for my iPad Air to get maximum lightness, and the function of the cover without the permanence of the case.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Weight of iPad Air Smart Case?