or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple sucks

Apple sucks

post #1 of 5

I was supposed to receive a $100 gift card for purchasing a laptop recently. And guess what? Stupid apple is only giving me $30, because apparently there are unknown taxes that got covered with the other $70 of my giftcard. **** APPLE. 

post #2 of 5
So... Pay the $70 of taxes yourself, and they'll give you a $100 card.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 5
Originally Posted by nicolebc View Post
I was supposed to receive a $100 gift card for purchasing a laptop recently. And guess what? Stupid apple is only giving me $30, because apparently there are unknown taxes that got covered with the other $70 of my giftcard. **** APPLE. 

Good for you. We don’t care. Apple doesn’t set taxes. Apple has nothing to do with this. Be quiet.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #4 of 5

Nothing is free in this world!

post #5 of 5
Um if there were $70 of taxes they would have been included in the total when I bought my computer. You can't randomly add $70 of taxes after the transaction. And how does the APPLE store have nothing to do with Apple?? Common sense hon.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple sucks