or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple sucks

Apple sucks

post #1 of 5

I was supposed to receive a $100 gift card for purchasing a laptop recently. And guess what? Stupid apple is only giving me $30, because apparently there are unknown taxes that got covered with the other $70 of my giftcard. **** APPLE. 

post #2 of 5
So... Pay the $70 of taxes yourself, and they'll give you a $100 card.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 5
Originally Posted by nicolebc View Post
I was supposed to receive a $100 gift card for purchasing a laptop recently. And guess what? Stupid apple is only giving me $30, because apparently there are unknown taxes that got covered with the other $70 of my giftcard. **** APPLE. 

Good for you. We don’t care. Apple doesn’t set taxes. Apple has nothing to do with this. Be quiet.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #4 of 5

Nothing is free in this world!

post #5 of 5
Um if there were $70 of taxes they would have been included in the total when I bought my computer. You can't randomly add $70 of taxes after the transaction. And how does the APPLE store have nothing to do with Apple?? Common sense hon.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple sucks