or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Review: Apple's second-generation iPad mini with Retina display
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Review: Apple's second-generation iPad mini with Retina display - Page 3

post #81 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 


Media and Wall Street.

 

who gives a fuk what the Media and Wall Street think.   Both are full of clowns, trolls, and flat out criminals.

 

Since when did the Media/Wall Street become anything less than a joke?

 

Did you beleive Wall Street when they said Pets.com was the next big thing?  Or that AOL is worth $200B?  Let me give you a history lesson on how absurd Wall Street and Media is?

 

2010 - iPad sucks.  Why would we need what is just a larger smartphone that does not make calls?  Instant FAILURE!!! 

2012 - iPad is AMAZING!  It will sell 500,000,000 units next year!

2013 - iPad did not meet my expectations. Boo.

 

WTF. Bunch of clowns.

post #82 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipen View Post
 

Yes, $100 from 16GB to 32GB is clearly a ripoff.  Anyway, Apple is happy because people don't care about the $100.


On Amazon, a 16GB USB flash drive is $11.39.  32GB $19.49 64GB $36.99.  On iPad, from 16 GB to 128 GB costs $300. 

post #83 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post
 

 

who gives a fuk what the Media and Wall Street think.   Both are full of clowns, trolls, and flat out criminals.

 

Many many people. 

post #84 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

1. That's laughable as a con. 2. No mention of reduced display colour gamut compared to some of the competition and most notably the iPad Air.

I agree with your 1. If they mentioned 2., they would have to say that there's not enough sample yet, not enough comparison using real world photography to judge how much it matters, other qualifiers about the tests, etc. It's not black and white, in other words, and I still would have bought mine if I had known about this here gamutgate, ha ha, even though I got it as a display for my own highly colored videos, because of the ppi and the size.

Edit: that picture you added is misleading, I think. Not your fault, but it makes the mini look worse that it is in real life.

Also, your favorite Apple blogger Gruber says today in his review that he sees no difference in color. That ought to close the case for you. /s
Edited by Flaneur - 11/15/13 at 12:30pm
post #85 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipen View Post
 

Yes, $100 from 16GB to 32GB is clearly a ripoff.  Anyway, Apple is happy because people don't care about the $100.

 

How many times do we need to say the same thing Over and Over and Over and Over again.......

 

Apple prices products by product MIX.  They have a target gross margin on a MIX of iPads.  If they priced iPads all at the exact same gross margin the 16GB models would be much more expensive.  Is that what you want?  The ipad is already one of Apple's lowest margin products as it stands today.  Would you rather have this price structure?

 

16 GB - $550

32 GB - $600

64 GB - $650

128 GB - $700

 

The 32GB/64GB is not a RIPOFF.  The 16GB is just a deal.  This happens all the time.  There is always lower margins for lower priced items.  Look at cars with ZERO options.  Do you really think those leather seats and sunroof cost $4000?  The high priced items always subsidize the low priced items.  It happens in the grocery store, Costco, Walmark, everywhere.

post #86 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 


Productivity software usually needs more ram and storage to run.  I think one of the most important and widely used productivity software is MS Office.  I also think the reason MS has not ported Office to iPad is 16GB iPad not capable.

Yeah because MS never releases software until every bit of hardware is capable, even the smallest configurations…. 

 

 

Good one.

post #87 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipen View Post

Yes, $100 from 16GB to 32GB is clearly a ripoff.  Anyway, Apple is happy because people don't care about the $100.

That depends on how you look at it. For people like me that only want 16GB I save $100 from someone that wants 32GB, $200 from someone that wants 64GB, and $300 from someone that wants 128GB. I am happy that those that want higher capacity allow my iPad to maintain a much lower entry price which simply wouldn't be possible if it was $11 and change like tzeshan suggests is somehow reasonable for the specific NAND chips Apple uses in their iDevices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


On Amazon, a 16GB USB flash drive is $11.39.  32GB $19.49 64GB $36.99.  On iPad, from 16 GB to 128 GB costs $300. 

You damn well it's not the same NAND. Go troll somewhere else.
post #88 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 

Many many people. 

 

Only idiots.

 

You trust the media to make decisions for you? Really?

 

You trust Wall Street to give you honest investment advice?  Really?

post #89 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmz View Post



And that would make sense for exactly 6 people in the entire market.



It's infuriating to read comments like this from people with no ability to think through their idiotic statement.



Since 99% of iPad users couldn't care less about SD cards...thus, no SD card slot. For the people that need it twice a year when they actually use a camera that uses SD cards...they have a small adapter.



And no, it would NOT make sense to compromise the design with a dust collector aka SD card slot for expandable storage either. Buy all what you need from start, cheap skate.

 



Huh? Why the anger and rage?

The guy sad that "to [him]" an SD card slot would be more usefule than the finger-print sensor home button. Who are you to judge?

I own 3 ipads, and I occassionally would like them to have an SD card slot -- particularly on vacations. It would also allow the iPad to start to become a serious photo editing tool (no reason it shouldn't be with the A7 processor and gorgeous display).

Again, I understand why apple doesn't include an SD slot . . . I get it.

But why do you have to get so angry because one guy stated that he wished his iPad had an SD slot? It's not like he said that he wished his iPad would do his laundry for him or something . . . ?
post #90 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by poksi View Post
 

 

I don't see any special need for that. It will be included when technology will be cheap enough and used mainly for unlocking the device. Touch ID on iPhone is totally different story. It is starting point for making iPhone as perfect shopping/payment/identification device. iPad is perhaps generally to big device for that.

That's all I really want TouchID for is to quickly unlock my device. Something I do every time I pick up the device which could be dozens of times a day. Not so concerned about the purchasing aspect as I definitely make less purchases on my iPad than unlocking it. Entering a password for purchases is fine for me.

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply
post #91 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Edit: that picture you added is misleading, I think. Not your fault, but it makes the mini look worse that it is in real life.

 

Interesting. Hoping to see more on this.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Also, your favorite Apple blogger Gruber says today in his review that he sees no difference in color. That ought to close the case for you. /s

 

Haha! This video goes out to ol' Grubes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJnMj2oKfo

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #92 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by poksi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzos View Post

An 8" iPad Mini is 30% larger your el cheapo comparisons. And it is over twice and fast and infinitely better looking. Why make such pointless comparisons?

Good point!

Bigger is only more important in phones, in tablets smaller is better!
post #93 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipen View Post

 
Yes, $100 from 16GB to 32GB is clearly a ripoff.  Anyway, Apple is happy because people don't care about the $100.


On Amazon, a 16GB USB flash drive is $11.39.  32GB $19.49 64GB $36.99.  On iPad, from 16 GB to 128 GB costs $300. 

You should build your own phone based on usb flash from Amazon....
post #94 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wovel View Post


Bigger is only more important in phones, in tablets smaller is better!

 

so why is the Air $100 more than the Mini.............................

 

So why is the Kindle7 $150 more than the 8.9..................

 

So why is the Galaxy Note10 $300 more than the Note7...............

post #95 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppeX View Post

I rather get a MacBook Air with a full OS inside instead the iOS toy!

Good news: Apple has that covered.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #96 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilM View Post

Wow - those are amazingly useless photos of the two screens on the first page of the review.
What were they taken with, a ten-year-old cellphone camera?

AppleInsider's crack team of professional photographers. /s

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #97 of 160
Colors are "off" a bit and the overall display is not as bright (same settings). I am comparing it to my new iPad Air and my older iPad 3. Also vs the 5s. I'll take it to a retail store on Sunday...

Anyone else notice this? I hope it's just mine.
post #98 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post

The almost perfect tablet. Next year it will be perfect with TouchID. Still, it will sell tens of millions

Almost perfect, if only it had the A7X chip. /s

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #99 of 160

Well, I got mine. The trick is to make a reservation early in the morning before they sell out for the day. Upgrading from iPad 3, 32GB, WiFi, Black to iPad Mini with Retina Display, 64GB, WiFi, Silver.

 

The main thing I use it for is reading books, so switching from the full-sized to the Mini made sense from a weight and hold-ability perspective, but the iPad Air is awesome also.

post #100 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


This is one of the biggest mistakes Apple made in positioning iPad.  iPads have much bigger screen than iPhones.  They are more suitable for productivity.  With productivity one generally needs more memory.  Apple is steering many productivity users away from iPads.

That's a laugh. I play 3D shooter games and these regularly push over 1GB of storage. And a feature-length HD movie from iTunes takes 3.5-4GB of storage.

The productivity apps installed on my iPad don't approach that.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #101 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post


That's a laugh. I play 3D shooter games and these regularly push over 1GB of storage. And a feature-length HD movie from iTunes takes 3.5-4GB of storage.

The productivity apps installed on my iPad don't approach that.


It is not a laugh.  Apparently you don't store music or photo albums on your iPad.  To many people they do. 

post #102 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppeX View Post

I rather get a MacBook Air with a full OS inside instead the iOS toy!

When we talk about instant ON/OFF, there's no place for laptop. Got it? Sale force on the fields, doctors in hospitals and more...do you think they have time to boot up, log on a labtop and open the application?

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

 

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

Reply

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

 

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

Reply
post #103 of 160

Maybe Apple should've priced Retina iPad Mini at $349 or so to make it more affordable, but it still sells like a hotcake anyway at current price.

First, if you compare Nexus 7 with Retina iPad Mini, you have to look at screen estate too, meaning iPad Mini screen estate is a lot more than Nexus 7, almost 40% larger.

Secondly, battery life: in the real life testing, retina iPad Mini can last as much as 2x more than Nexus 7 (11.75 hrs on iPad vs 6 hrs on Nexus 7 for 720p video).

Lastly, resale value: a year from now, you can still sell a retina iPad mini on eBay for at least $300 where you probably get <$150 for Nexus 7. So your depreciation on the iPad is <$99/year while it's at least $79 for Nexus 7. 

That $20 difference cannot justify with iPad better build quality, iOS ecosystem, reliability, apps store and all of the above, so you are actually better off with iPad than Nexus if you're not OS hardcore (fandroid or iSheep) but a normal user (95% of tablet owners).

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

 

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

Reply

Congratulation to Samsung Galaxy S5 for winning CNET's Best Android Phone of the Year 2014

 

"From the owner of iPhone 6+, Best Smart Phone of the Year 2014"

Reply
post #104 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpsro View Post

Limited supply => high price
I doubt it, I think it is for same specs as full IPad you got to get simular price($100 for every option difference now verses $170 and less options on mini) as for the only difference is size with the 2 inches of screen and of course that makes the battery size (my guess is the battery allows only $30 difference) vs last year having a screen probably less than half the new in price A5 (vs A6X) being the A6X and A5 be a $70 plus screen $100 (got it right there).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

I do wish Apple would price the memory jumps in $50 increments rather then $100.
There like any other brands (that I know) but at least if you pay $300 higher from bottom end it would be 8 times larger, and them all $100 difference vs $50 16-32,$75 32-64,$100 64-128

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppeX View Post

I rather get a MacBook Air with a full OS inside instead the iOS toy!
Hey it is your choice but to note this cost $400 for a better screen(but anything else worse) and Air cost $1000 yet you get bigger, faster, and better keyboard, plus the lovely full desktop OS. But goal is power vs easy.
post #105 of 160
Availability not an issue for me. Walked into a Best Buy Thursday, and there it was, just being put on display.

It's exceeding my expectations. Very smooth, fast and it runs cool.
post #106 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporland View Post

"While text on the first iPad mini is muddy and pixelated, it's crisp and clear on the Retina iPad mini."

Something tells me that if I look up the review of the first iPad mini. the words "muddy and pixelated" will appear nowhere within...

Ok, went back to the original review and found this:
Things that make you go hmmm....
Yup. There are some notable regular posters on this forum who are embarrassingly biased in their views. It's unbelievable how passionately people debated the quality and rationale behind the original mini's display, specifically in support of every decision Apple made, and how unnecessary the Retina display was because of the compacted size and resulting pixel density, making it superior to the iPad 2.

Turns out they were wrong and everyone else that got beaten into submission here were right. No real surprise there ...
post #107 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wovel View Post


Bigger is only more important in phones, in tablets smaller is better!

brainstorm!

let's call our tablets phones and our phones tablets!!

that way everyone will buy them!!

oh wait, samsung is already doing that....

post #108 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 


It is not a laugh.  Apparently you don't store music or photo albums on your iPad.  To many people they do. 

did you read his post??

person 1:I download and keep movies and songs on my iPad.They take 4GB of memory (or something like that)

you:Apparently you don't store music or photo albums on your iPad.  To many people they do. 

post #109 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
 

did you read his post??

person 1:I download and keep movies and songs on my iPad.They take 4GB of memory (or something like that)

you:Apparently you don't store music or photo albums on your iPad.  To many people they do. 


I have four thousands songs on my Mac.  They take over 11GB of disk space.  I have several thousands of photos too.  The 16GB iPad can not hold them. 

post #110 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

I agree with your 1. If they mentioned 2., they would have to say that there's not enough sample yet, not enough comparison using real world photography to judge how much it matters, other qualifiers about the tests, etc. It's not black and white, in other words, and I still would have bought mine if I had known about this here gamutgate, ha ha, even though I got it as a display for my own highly colored videos, because of the ppi and the size.

Edit: that picture you added is misleading, I think. Not your fault, but it makes the mini look worse that it is in real life.

Also, your favorite Apple blogger Gruber says today in his review that he sees no difference in color. That ought to close the case for you. /s

Retina mini is not full sRGB like the Air or even the Nexus 7:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7519/apple-ipad-mini-with-retina-display-reviewed/6
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #111 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Retina mini is not full sRGB like the Air or even the Nexus 7:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7519/apple-ipad-mini-with-retina-display-reviewed/6

Yep, I saw that too and was going to post about it. Agrees with the earlier test run by Chris what's his name.

Was it you that said this doesn't look like an Apple product? I'd have to agree with that too, since their other screens make sRGB. I suspect there's something inherently difficult about making this particular 326ppi panel that they're demanding from suppliers who haven't made them before, yet they're under pressure to deliver a retina mini now.

I don't think we're getting anywhere near the real story here. I'm waiting for Raymond Soneira's report. I don't think we can rule out the IGZO factor yet. Something besides better battery density and a more efficient processor might well be at work to suppress the trade offs in doing a retina screen.
post #112 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 


Did I say 3 years?  Do you have a brain that can understand?

 

Not sure how you managed to rack up 483 posts on this forum, when literally every single on of your posts is moronic and without a shred of common sense. Incredible. 

post #113 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post
 


On Amazon, a 16GB USB flash drive is $11.39.  32GB $19.49 64GB $36.99.  On iPad, from 16 GB to 128 GB costs $300. 

 

This post illustrates just how grotesquely ignorant you are, comparing NAND and flash drives as if they're the same thing. Go do 5 seconds of research before you troll with such stupidity. 

 

You keep moving the goalposts and changing your argument. iPad is a "dissapointment" because it "missed expectations" of "wall street and the media"- oh and yourself, apparently. I'm pretty sure the fact that the iPad is one of the most (if not the most) successful consumer electronics device in history makes whatever point you think you have entirely moot. Whats worse is that you lie and pretend that Apple and expectations for the iPad that they're never, ever articulated- like completely eliminating the entire PC industry- apparently, thats your mind-bogglingly ludicrous metric for "expectations" and "success". 

 

Seriously go troll somewhere else. Your posts are just mind-numbing. 

post #114 of 160
Ive had the mini since day1. the original one. I couldnt go back to a full sized ipad, they are far too heavy. I would get the rMini, but I dont need it yet, this ipad mini is fine for reading rss feeds and email and reading forums 1smile.gif
post #115 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Was it you that said this doesn't look like an Apple product? I'd have to agree with that too, since their other screens make sRGB. I suspect there's something inherently difficult about making this particular 326ppi panel that they're demanding from suppliers who haven't made them before, yet they're under pressure to deliver a retina mini now.

If one bad pixel would cause the panel to be considered bad then it really grows exponentially with pixel count. For example, if you have a 1 in a million chance of having one bad pixel then you'll get about 2 good display for every bad display for the iPhone 5S since there about 750k pixels, but you'll rarely ever have a good Retina iPad Mini display since there are over 3 million pixels per display.

I am pleasantly surprised they were able to release it this year but I do think the display is the issue so they may be lowering their standards a bit. I don't think the reason is full sRGB is too much of a power suck. I do think the new iPad Mini is a much better choice for users at the new price over the iPad 2 or if they kept it as 1024x768 and added an A6 chip, and I would guess next year this will be improved.

I don't think we've seen this before with an Apple display but we have seen the iPod Touch not get the IPS display when it went Retina and did see the iPad 3 get much thicker and heavier when it went Retina.
Quote:
I don't think we're getting anywhere near the real story here. I'm waiting for Raymond Soneira's report. I don't think we can rule out the IGZO factor yet. Something besides better battery density and a more efficient processor might well be at work to suppress the trade offs in doing a retina screen.

There is also the 7% lower clock rate that helps with battery life and possibly the 2 minute threshold throttling that is present on the iPhone 5S but not the iPad Air. YoY the GPU is much improved for efficiency but since the iPad Air has it and Anand believes they are all clocking at 450MHz it's a comparable factor. Outside the processor on the SoC there is that clever 4MB cache that may be a huge gain for power efficiency. Add that to the single backlight when compared to the iPad 3 and the battery increasing in the iPad Air by nearly 50% I think all those factors add up to it being unlikely IGZO being included in at least the new iPad Mini.
post #116 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post
 

Maybe Apple should've priced Retina iPad Mini at $349 or so to make it more affordable, but it still sells like a hotcake anyway at current price.

First, if you compare Nexus 7 with Retina iPad Mini, you have to look at screen estate too, meaning iPad Mini screen estate is a lot more than Nexus 7, almost 40% larger.

Secondly, battery life: in the real life testing, retina iPad Mini can last as much as 2x more than Nexus 7 (11.75 hrs on iPad vs 6 hrs on Nexus 7 for 720p video).

Lastly, resale value: a year from now, you can still sell a retina iPad mini on eBay for at least $300 where you probably get <$150 for Nexus 7. So your depreciation on the iPad is <$99/year while it's at least $79 for Nexus 7. 

That $20 difference cannot justify with iPad better build quality, iOS ecosystem, reliability, apps store and all of the above, so you are actually better off with iPad than Nexus if you're not OS hardcore (fandroid or iSheep) but a normal user (95% of tablet owners).

Where are you getting your battery life figures? Anandtech recently released its battery tests for the iPad mini. (http://www.anandtech.com/show/7519/apple-ipad-mini-with-retina-display-reviewed/5)

post #117 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by akqies View Post

If one bad pixel would cause the panel to be considered bad then it really grows exponentially with pixel count. For example, if you have a 1 in a million chance of having one bad pixel then you'll get about 2 good display for every bad display for the iPhone 5S since there about 750k pixels, but you'll rarely ever have a good Retina iPad Mini display since there are over 3 million pixels per display.

I am pleasantly surprised they were able to release it this year but I do think the display is the issue so they may be lowering their standards a bit. I don't think the reason is full sRGB is too much of a power suck. I do think the new iPad Mini is a much better choice for users at the new price over the iPad 2 or if they kept it as 1024x768 and added an A6 chip, and I would guess next year this will be improved.

I don't think we've seen this before with an Apple display but we have seen the iPod Touch not get the IPS display when it went Retina and did see the iPad 3 get much thicker and heavier when it went Retina.
There is also the 7% lower clock rate that helps with battery life and possibly the 2 minute threshold throttling that is present on the iPhone 5S but not the iPad Air. YoY the GPU is much improved for efficiency but since the iPad Air has it and Anand believes they are all clocking at 450MHz it's a comparable factor. Outside the processor on the SoC there is that clever 4MB cache that may be a huge gain for power efficiency. Add that to the single backlight when compared to the iPad 3 and the battery increasing in the iPad Air by nearly 50% I think all those factors add up to it being unlikely IGZO being included in at least the new iPad Mini.

Good work, thanks. Still not explained though is why they would have to "lower their standards a bit."
post #118 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Good work, thanks. Still not explained though is why they would have to "lower their standards a bit."

I used the pixels as an example because I thought it would be easier, but for gamut and color accuracy I'd think there might be an acceptable window that they might have widened to allow for a certain yield.

Gruber says the display is of equivialnt or identical quality and he didn't get the image retention issue some are getting so he may have gotten a good panel that could as good as the iPad Air. I wouldn't go by Gruber's word alone and while I trust the results of AnandTech I wouldn't go by the test of a single unit either.

Based on the AnandTech review I did decide to purchase the new iPad Mini, worts and all, but it's not like that IPS display in the Retina iPad Mini is even close to being of the same level as most of our Macs and WinPCs with TN displays. All things considered this seems like an update for me.
post #119 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

Not sure how you managed to rack up 483 posts on this forum, when literally every single on of your posts is moronic and without a shred of common sense. Incredible. 

You read all my posts? You are a liar!
post #120 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


You read all my posts? You are a liar!

obviously if he did he would be too dumb to talk.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Review: Apple's second-generation iPad mini with Retina display