or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Ipad mini or ipad air?

Ipad mini or ipad air?

Poll Results: Which ipad should I buy?

• 50% (2)
    Ipad Air
  • 50% (2)
    Ipad mini
4 Total Votes  
post #1 of 6
I wI want to get rid of my iPad 2 right now. But i don't know which ipad i should get. I bring my ipad to school everyday to use ibook oftenly. i play games quite a lot and always watch movie in Starbucks every weekend. The iPad mini is very light and small but the iPad air is also slimmer and lighter than the previous ipad 4. Give me some advice please.
post #2 of 6

If you want something fresh, and you haven't experienced the light, convenient feel of the MacBook Air before, than I would give the iPad Air a look.

The original MacBook Air had a mediocre battery life, but the newer ones seem to have improved in that aspect. In turn, the iPad Air has gotten the same treatment.

post #3 of 6
Originally Posted by Wolfovich View Post

The original MacBook Air had a mediocre battery life, but the newer ones seem to have improved in that aspect. In turn, the iPad Air has gotten the same treatment.

Same battery life as always.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by realrick View Post

I wI want to get rid of my iPad 2 right now. But i don't know which ipad i should get. I bring my ipad to school everyday to use ibook oftenly. i play games quite a lot and always watch movie in Starbucks every weekend. The iPad mini is very light and small but the iPad air is also slimmer and lighter than the previous ipad 4. Give me some advice please.

The Air is a LOT lighter than my iPad 4 but still heavier than the Mini.  If you tend to read iBooks at a table then I might go Air.  For casual reading where you hold the thing for a long period I'd choose the Mini.

post #5 of 6

Ipad Mini 2!  Higher resolution - 326ppi and better form factor!

post #6 of 6

Good question.

I would have to go with the mini with retina. I've been yearning for a bigger iPhone. Now I don't have to update my ageing iPad 2... I can just get the new mini and hey, presto, kill two birds with one stone.

I've been using Unix since 1988 and I swear I'm really close to getting the hang of it. 
I've been using Unix since 1988 and I swear I'm really close to getting the hang of it. 
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Ipad mini or ipad air?