or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's Find My Friends app updated with new look for iOS 7

Apple's Find My Friends app updated with new look for iOS 7 - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanie248 View Post

@sog35 what part of my post made you think I hated iOS7??

Was it the part where I said "funny though, even with this step backwards, its still much better than android os MS Phone." ?

​I wouldn't waste a penny on any Android device. Every one I have ever used has been utter bollox, and thats putting it nicely.

​and i think the idea of just "accepting" somethings faults is pretty lame. Feedback and opinions are what lead to better products.

Accepting faults is something an Andriod user does everyday, not for me.

maybe you need a hug, you are a bit defensive there, don't shot people on the same side

if you think changes are needed to iOS7 then vote with your wallet and don't buy iOS products.

This is like a beggar crying that his fries don't come with ketchup.

post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

if you think changes are needed to iOS7 then vote with your wallet and don't buy iOS products.

This is like a beggar crying that his fries don't come with ketchup.

I'm sorry, but thats a moronic ideology. So if we think a product is overall great, but could use some improvement in some areas (like all products) the only solution is to just not buy it, or buy a competing, shittier product? Really? What about articulating what we see as areas of improvement, and constructive feedback? His post was not trollish, it was well balanced, and I'd say millions of people would agree with him. In terms of usability and legibility, iOS7 is a bit of a step backwards. This is not exactly a mind-blowing statement. That doesn't mean another mobile OS is better. But in your point of view, only people who believe iOS is absolutely perfect and can never be improved in any way whatsoever should be buying iOS7 devices. 

Jesus. 

post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

I'm sorry, but thats a moronic ideology. So if we think a product is overall great, but could use some improvement in some areas (like all products) the only solution is to just not buy it, or buy a competing, shittier product? Really? What about articulating what we see as areas of improvement, and constructive feedback? His post was not trollish, it was well balanced, and I'd say millions of people would agree with him. In terms of usability and legibility, iOS7 is a bit of a step backwards. This is not exactly a mind-blowing statement. That doesn't mean another mobile OS is better. But in your point of view, only people who believe iOS is absolutely perfect and can never be improved in any way whatsoever should be buying iOS7 devices. 

Jesus. 

No one said iOS7 is perfect.  I said its 90% great.  But I choose not to focus and cry about the 10% that could be better.  Bitching and crying on this forum won't do anything.  If you really care about constructive changes contact Apple directly.  All the constant bitching and crying does is reinforce the battle cry of loser trolls to frequent this site.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's Find My Friends app updated with new look for iOS 7