or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5s, 5c take 76% share of Japanese sales in October, including 61% on NTT DoCoMo

Apple's iPhone 5s, 5c take 76% share of Japanese sales in October, including 61% on NTT DoCoMo - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

They copied the charger, the packaging, amongst others; the only reason someone buys an SGS 3 is because it's cheaper.

Fixed that for you...
Ask me about.... The 80's!
Ask me about.... The 80's!
post #42 of 45
He
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Porter View Post

Thank you, Daniel Dilger for your remembering and archiving and strategically reproducing old articles that highlight the folly and deception that so many "hit-whore journalists" inaccurately throw out as "factual reports" over time that so often prove to be deceptive, grossly inaccurate, and frequently even invented or dishonest. You manage to expose so many blatantly inaccurate stories and pundits over many, many years. (So many of them deserve to have their careers ruined. And the same goes for a lot of the financial analysts fraternity as well!). Thank you SO much for your great international research and well-written reporting which so aids cleaning up the tech press and serves to try to keep them honest! With respect to THAT mission, YOU and writers like Philip Elmer-Dewitt will NEVER be out of work, unfortunately.

Hear! Hear!
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
“I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.”
post #43 of 45
I would like to point out the fact that most Japanese people refuses to buy Korean products.
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpindleKnight View Post

I would like to point out the fact that most Japanese people refuses to buy Korean products.

And Koreans and Chinese would generally avoid Japanese products.

In Japan, the competition to iPhone is actually the Sharp Aquos. You'd think it would be Sony Xperia but apparently not.
post #45 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeM View Post

And Koreans and Chinese would generally avoid Japanese products.

In Japan, the competition to iPhone is actually the Sharp Aquos. You'd think it would be Sony Xperia but apparently not.

Yet, Honda Accord and Toyota Camry are amongst the top selling cars in China. Panasonic, Sony and Sharp are amongst top selling TV brands there. Boy, the Chinese really are not good at avoiding things they want to avoid.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple's iPhone 5s, 5c take 76% share of Japanese sales in October, including 61% on NTT DoCoMo
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone 5s, 5c take 76% share of Japanese sales in October, including 61% on NTT DoCoMo