or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple, Inc. stock breaks $545 barrier as Samsung calls 'Crisis Awareness' meeting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple, Inc. stock breaks $545 barrier as Samsung calls 'Crisis Awareness' meeting - Page 2

post #41 of 180
Well I know a lot of people on here are Apple fans but I think it's funny when they insult Samsung's products that at the heart for their iproducts, runs a processor made by Samsung. I also think it's funny that people are so surprised by this considering that Samsung has payed Apple almost $1.3 billion because of all those ridiculous lawsuits.
post #42 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


No. Thanks.

I am fairly certain now.

 

Let me know; I'll send you cookie if your right!

post #43 of 180
Oh Jung-suk! LOL ...

Samsung has hit a road block because it has to wait until Apple invents something new so they can steal it.

Dear Leader Kim Jong Un likes Samsung. When Korea is unified everyone will get a Samsung phone and a Samsung toilet seat !!!

Samsung sells a killer digital bidet toilet seat. It is pricey for a crapper but one very nice seat. It even has blow dry!New SAMSUNG SBD-970C Dynamic Digital Bidet Toilet Seat Remote Control.
post #44 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post


Let me know; I'll send you cookie if your right!

Ugh. No. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You're (not your) not right.
post #45 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Samsung has little to worry about.

But apple has some things to worry about. This Tim Cook Guy doesn't seem to have the same magic.

Oh, I see you know more about Samsung's internal financial condition than their COO, CEO, and CFO combined. You better let tme know that they have their undies in a knot over nothing.

As for Apple, The "Tim Cook Guy" doesn't have the same magic as Steve Jobs, is no surprise. Steve-o was a one-of-a-kind. It will take a group of smart people to replace him... guess what, that's what Apple did.

You on the other hand wouldn't know what to do with sand if you saw a rat hole.
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #46 of 180
Originally Posted by drblank View Post
But they aren't going to pay your country's external debt because that doesn't help Samsung sell products.  

 

Latvia

A Samsung country.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #47 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychicum View Post

Oh Jung-suk! LOL ...

Samsung has hit a road block because it has to wait until Apple invents something new so they can steal it.

Dear Leader Kim Jong Un likes Samsung. When Korea is unified everyone will get a Samsung phone and a Samsung toilet seat !!!

Samsung sells a killer digital bidet toilet seat. It is pricey for a crapper but one very nice seat. It even has blow dry!New SAMSUNG SBD-970C Dynamic Digital Bidet Toilet Seat Remote Control.

There is a recall out on that Samsung toilet seat. Apparently when a male is using it and activates the remote control Tampax removal and replacement button.... Well, let's just say, it isn't pretty...
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #48 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Latvia
A Samsung country.

I thought all Samsung did in Latvia was build super markets...??
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #49 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by saarek View Post

I'd hardly describe Samsung as a company in crisis. They essentially own the Android market & are highly successful in other electronic areas.

Their exponential growth had to slow eventually as it was all at the expense of other Andriod handset manufacturers & there isn't really any market share to take any more.

 

Well, that’s what Samsung is calling the meeting. They apparently believe they have a problem.

post #50 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post
 

 

The problem is that you defined yourself unambiguously as a troll the moment that you chose to write "Apple, on the other hand, is more-or-less a retailer,...". That's just a pointless and stupid statement, and everything else you write is instantly devalued with it. If that was your goal then congratulations - effortlessly attained.

 

Well, thanks for adding color and your frame of reference.  You will do well, and go far!  However, Apple's 10-K SEC report indicates it has 80,300 employees; of which roughly 1/2 or 42,800 employees are in the "Retail" line of business.

 

Manufacturing is for the most part, outsourced.  So overall, that leaves headcount of approximately 40000 employees to also manage existing business like iTunes, appecare calls, as well as engineering and design.  Likely these jobs are primarily spread between Austin, Santa Clara, South Carolina as well other worldwide non-retail locations like Munich.

 

To compare, Microsoft has 97,000 employees; and only what.. 10 retail locations..?  Their contribution to the US economy (overall trade) is greater and more consistent over the past 25-30 years.  However, Apple just had a good idea and a design; said they could do a better job.  They also executed well.  But Apple is more of a sausage factory.  You don't really want to know how it's made.

post #51 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider2465 View Post

Well I know a lot of people on here are Apple fans but I think it's funny when they insult Samsung's products that at the heart for their iproducts, runs a processor made by Samsung. I also think it's funny that people are so surprised by this considering that Samsung has payed Apple almost $1.3 billion because of all those ridiculous lawsuits.

Samsung components are made to Apple's specs. Their assembled electronic products are made to resemble Apple products, but made to Samsung specs... therein lies the rub.

QED. If you think sloppily you will come to sloppy conclusions and reveal yourself as a fool.
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
"That (the) world is moving so quickly that iOS is already amongst the older mobile operating systems in active development today." — The Verge
Reply
post #52 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

Samsung components are made to Apple's specs. Their assembled electronic products are made to resemble Apple products, but made to Samsung specs... therein lies the rub.

QED. If you think sloppily you will come to sloppy conclusions and reveal yourself as a fool.

It's funny how certain people are so keen to call the A7 chip a Samsung chip but I never hear how any product is a Foxconn product despite Foxconn assembling a great deal of the CE that most of us use. It's like when it comes to Foxconn they know they are just the hired hands but when you throw the name Samsung into the mix all of a sudden they have to claim it's Samsung's IP. Paid shills?

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #53 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post

 

The problem is that you defined yourself unambiguously as a troll the moment that you chose to write "Apple, on the other hand, is more-or-less a retailer,...". That's just a pointless and stupid statement, and everything else you write is instantly devalued with it. If that was your goal then congratulations - effortlessly attained.

Well, thanks for adding color and your frame of reference.  You will do well, and go far!  However, Apple's 10-K SEC report indicates it has 80,300 employees; of which roughly 1/2 or 42,800 employees are in the "Retail" line of business.

Manufacturing is for the most part, outsourced.  So overall, that leaves headcount of approximately 40000 employees to also manage existing business like iTunes, appecare calls, as well as engineering and design.  Likely these jobs are primarily spread between Austin, Santa Clara, South Carolina as well other worldwide non-retail locations like Munich.

To compare, Microsoft has 97,000 employees; and only what.. 10 retail locations..?  Their contribution to the US economy (overall trade) is greater and more consistent over the past 25-30 years.  However, Apple just had a good idea and a design; said they could do a better job.  They also executed well.  But Apple is more of a sausage factory.  You don't really want to know how it's made.

It's a short step from stupidity to gibberish, usually.
post #54 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


It's a short step from stupidity to gibberish, usually.


Good point. 

post #55 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


Ugh. No. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You're (not your) not right.


That's great news.  Also, thank you for the grammar tips.  I'll give you a thumbs up so people know your a sewell guy.  (see what I did there?) 

post #56 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

It's funny how certain people are so keen to call the A7 chip a Samsung chip but I never hear how any product is a Foxconn product despite Foxconn assembling a great deal of the CE that most of us use. It's like when it comes to Foxconn they know they are just the hired hands but when you throw the name Samsung into the mix all of a sudden they have to claim it's Samsung's IP. Paid shills?

I believe I said it once. Usually the people reminding everyone that the A7 is manufactured by Samsung is in response to those that swear off buying another Samsung product because of their copying ways.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #57 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


I believe I said it once. Usually the people reminding everyone that the A7 is manufactured by Samsung is in response to those that swear off buying another Samsung product because of their copying ways.

 

Technically, the apple SoCs are just licensed and branded ARM chips.  Apple has more to worry with Qualcomm.   That stated, it's my guess that Apple would try to return to intel if intel had a viable ARM option available.  This will likely happen because Bruce Sewell, the top  argue-man at Apple is formerly chief of intellectual property at intel.

 

If I'm not mistaken, Intel employees have to sign a 1-or-2 year non-compete (they can't work at Apple right away), so give it a few years.   The new sapphire factory in Arizona is about 5 minute drive from Intel's new fabrication facility.

 

However, Infineon chips in the older iPhones had a lot of issues.  If Apple goes back to infineon-intellectual property (was acquired by Intel a few years ago), likely everybody's network will suffer like AT&T's did.   I'm sure Verizon won't approve it!

post #58 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

I believe I said it once. Usually the people reminding everyone that the A7 is manufactured by Samsung is in response to those that swear off buying another Samsung product because of their copying ways.

If someone states that won't support Samsung in any way then it should be noted, but usually I read it from people that are trying to discredit anything Apple has accomplished, like MalcolmTucker.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #59 of 180

The Samsung product placement on the American Music Awards was so clunky and silly it was embarrassing.

post #60 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Technically, the apple SoCs are just licensed and branded ARM chips.

Apple licenses from ARM (that's how ARM business model works) but then Apple designe their own chips. These are chips that aren't using ARM's Cortex brand. These are chips that include a great deal of IP that Apple owns — not ARM, not Samsung — which makes your "technically, apple SoCs are just licensed and branded ARM chips," technically, horse shit.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #61 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider2465 View Post

I know you just want to sound smart to everyone out here on the internet, it's ok, I know it's probably you're only way to voice out to people. Arguing over the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, whether you win or lose, you're still retarded. 

FYI: This trite comment onlys work when you're not saying it over the internet.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #62 of 180
5" iPhone would really squeeze Samsung
post #63 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider2465 View Post

Well I know a lot of people on here are Apple fans but I think it's funny when they insult Samsung's products that at the heart for their iproducts, runs a processor made by Samsung. I also think it's funny that people are so surprised by this considering that Samsung has payed Apple almost $1.3 billion because of all those ridiculous lawsuits.

 

Well I know a lot of trolls on here are Samsung fans but I think it's funny when they insult Samsung's products that at the heart of the iproducts they despise so much.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #64 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


Apple licenses from ARM (that's how ARM business model works) but then Apple designe their own chips. These are chips that aren't using ARM's Cortex brand. These are chips that include a great deal of IP that Apple owns — not ARM, not Samsung — which makes your "technically, apple SoCs are just licensed and branded ARM chips," technically, horse shit.

 

Well, it's a chip that basically has 3 fundtions.  CPU, GPU and I/O (memory controller).  The CPU design comes from ARM.  GPU is very similar to PowerVR. 

 

Apple licensed the IP from these companies.  Overall, it reduces the number of chips needed, as well as size.  This allows the iPhones to have a better battery life. 

 

If Apple had to purchase the chips separately, it'd likely cost between $60-65.  But by designing it themselves, and having Samsung do the heavy lifting and manufacturing, it costs about $15.

 

Again, if Intel starts fabricating chips (most likely this will occur), then the costs may go down further;  Qualcomm has a great processor line, but Apple only uses their chip for connectivity.   Intel's acquisition of Infineon would likely result in a chip designed by Apple that would likely replace the Qualcomm processor. 

 

But, the additional Intellectual Property and licenses Apple needs will likely be very difficult... if not impossible.

post #65 of 180
(Deleted; no point in continuing this.)
post #66 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


If someone states that won't support Samsung in any way then it should be noted, but usually I read it from people that are trying to discredit anything Apple has accomplished, like MalcolmTucker.

 

It's interesting that you seem to think that way.  Windows 7 runs very smoothly on my macbook pro, and relatively durable.  They accomplished a customer and sale for that.  At the end of the day, it's just a computer, and there's no need to be so defensive.

post #67 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post


Please refrain from posting until you've figured out the difference between grammar and punctuation.

As an aside, English is not my first language. Is it yours?

 

Thanks for asking.  Technically, I'm Scottish. 

post #68 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Well, it's a chip that basically has 3 fundtions.  CPU, GPU and I/O (memory controller).  The CPU design comes from ARM.  GPU is very similar to PowerVR. 

Apple licensed the IP from these companies.  Overall, it reduces the number of chips needed, as well as size.  This allows the iPhones to have a better battery life. 

If Apple had to purchase the chips separately, it'd likely cost between $60-65.  But by designing it themselves, and having Samsung do the heavy lifting and manufacturing, it costs about $15.

Again, if Intel starts fabricating chips (most likely this will occur), then the costs may go down further;  Qualcomm has a great processor line, but Apple only uses their chip for connectivity.   Intel's acquisition of Infineon would likely result in a chip designed by Apple that would likely replace the Qualcomm processor. 

But, the additional Intellectual Property and licenses Apple needs will likely be very difficult... if not impossible.

All this is bullshit, from your made up prices to the layered, complex SoCs only having 3 functions to Apple having no IP of their own on their branded SoCs.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #69 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


All this is bullshit. From your made up prices to the layered, complex SoCs only having 3 functions.

 

Well, with the proper search query, you can find anything on Google.  The numbers, were estimates from an analyst, (I closed the window, but I believe it was an IHS iSupply report). 

 

Anyways, Google is an amazing website.  I'm told it's been around for a while.  It'll have to work as a temporary fix until Apple brings Sherlock Web Search back!

post #70 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


Apple licenses from ARM (that's how ARM business model works) but then Apple designe their own chips. These are chips that aren't using ARM's Cortex brand. These are chips that include a great deal of IP that Apple owns — not ARM, not Samsung — which makes your "technically, apple SoCs are just licensed and branded ARM chips," technically, horse shit.

 

Well, it's a chip that basically has 3 fundtions.  CPU, GPU and I/O (memory controller).  The CPU design comes from ARM.  GPU is very similar to PowerVR. 

 

Apple licensed the IP from these companies.  Overall, it reduces the number of chips needed, as well as size.  This allows the iPhones to have a better battery life. 

 

If Apple had to purchase the chips separately, it'd likely cost between $60-65.  But by designing it themselves, and having Samsung do the heavy lifting and manufacturing, it costs about $15.

 

Again, if Intel starts fabricating chips (most likely this will occur), then the costs may go down further;  Qualcomm has a great processor line, but Apple only uses their chip for connectivity.   Intel's acquisition of Infineon would likely result in a chip designed by Apple that would likely replace the Qualcomm processor. 

 

But, the additional Intellectual Property and licenses Apple needs will likely be very difficult... if not impossible.

 

Where, exactly, are you going with all this? From your starting point of "Apple is just a retailer" you appear to have moved smoothly on to explaining how Apple reduce their costs by designing their own chips, then to speculation that Apple will design an Intel fabbed chip that would further reduce costs, and finally to more speculation that your earlier speculation won't happen because of IP issues.

 

Ignoring, for a moment, that you studiously avoided Solipsism's points, isn't that all a bit ambitious for a lowly retailer?

post #71 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post
 

 

Where, exactly, are you going with all this? From your starting point of "Apple is just a retailer" you appear to have moved smoothly on to explaining how Apple reduce their costs by designing their own chips, then to speculation that Apple will design an Intel fabbed chip that would further reduce costs, and finally to more speculation that your earlier speculation won't happen because of IP issues.

 

Ignoring, for a moment, that you studiously avoided Solipsism's points, isn't that all a bit ambitious for a lowly retailer?


Do you work at Apple because I think Apple has done a great job with vertically aligning their business, along with other businesses in adjacent industries of media and entertainment along their goal to sell hardware.  Samsung didn't do so well with that.

 

Today, I have a Samsung TV, AppleTV, and Sony BluRay.  But my AppleTV replaced trips to Best Buy to purchase videos and music, and Steve Jobs idea of the AppStore makes it so I don't have to go to the Apple Store anymore. 

 

Peter Oppenheimer is a star in my book, and gets a thumbs-up!  Once he figures out how to close the retail stores, he should be promoted to the CEO position. 

post #72 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post
 

 

Where, exactly, are you going with all this? From your starting point of "Apple is just a retailer" you appear to have moved smoothly on to explaining how Apple reduce their costs by designing their own chips, then to speculation that Apple will design an Intel fabbed chip that would further reduce costs, and finally to more speculation that your earlier speculation won't happen because of IP issues.

 

Ignoring, for a moment, that you studiously avoided Solipsism's points, isn't that all a bit ambitious for a lowly retailer?


Do you work at Apple because I think Apple has done a great job with vertically aligning their business, along with other businesses in adjacent industries of media and entertainment along their goal to sell hardware.  Samsung didn't do so well with that.

 

Today, I have a Samsung TV, AppleTV, and Sony BluRay.  But my AppleTV replaced trips to Best Buy to purchase videos and music, and Steve Jobs idea of the AppStore makes it so I don't have to go to the Apple Store anymore. 

 

Peter Oppenheimer is a star in my book, and gets a thumbs-up!  Once he figures out how to close the retail stores, he should be promoted to the CEO position. 

 

No, I don't work at Apple because of your opinion of their business model.  I'd be happy to continue the discussion but for your persistent inappropriate use of conjunctions, refusal to stay on topic, random subject changes, penchant for non sequiturs, and dubious association with the Scots.

post #73 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post
 

 

No, I don't work at Apple because of your opinion of their business model.  I'd be happy to continue the discussion but for your persistent inappropriate use of conjunctions, refusal to stay on topic, random subject changes, penchant for non sequiturs, and dubious association with the Scots.

 

You should know that Muppets make me happy, and that's why I'm responding to you.  ;)  Which is your favorite?

post #74 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetry View Post
 

 

No, I don't work at Apple because of your opinion of their business model.  I'd be happy to continue the discussion but for your persistent inappropriate use of conjunctions, refusal to stay on topic, random subject changes, penchant for non sequiturs, and dubious association with the Scots.

 

You should know that Muppets make me happy, and that's why I'm responding to you.  ;)  Which is your favorite?

 

I'm sure they do if you say so, but how should I have known that? You should know that, as a Scot, you are misspelling "favourite".

post #75 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post


Apple, on the other hand, is more-or-less a retailer, whose products are made in China, and that work employs Chinese, and Lee Clow's ad agency. Still, apple's contribution to the US economy is sub-1% of the US GDP.   iPhone sales account for roughly 0.4% of the US GDP.

But that's the genius of Apple- virtually everything in the news about Apple is based on some sort of unverified rumor; and spun to Apple's benefit.   Peter Oppenheimer is the highest-paid CFO in the country, and it could probably benefit his health if he made some new friends, or took on a new hobby.

What does Lee Chow's ad agency have to do with anything?

S Korea is a small country compared to the US. Apple employs lots of employees in the US and virtually created the mobile app developer jobs, case/accessories jobs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post



Peter Oppenheimer is a star in my book, and gets a thumbs-up!  Once he figures out how to close the retail stores, he should be promoted to the CEO position. 

Just goes to show, you aren't too bright. The retail stores are Apple's introduction to a lot of people. They bring in the $$$$. Only a fool would close them anytime soon.
post #76 of 180

Crisis Awareness = pooping in pants

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply
post #77 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Samsung has little to worry about.

But apple has some things to worry about. This Tim Cook Guy doesn't seem to have the same magic.
Tim Cook Guy doesn't have any magic except that every fking Apple device released in his time became the best selling device in the world. Does he even need any magic? I guess not.
post #78 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post


What does Lee Chow's ad agency have to do with anything?

S Korea is a small country compared to the US. Apple employs lots of employees in the US and virtually created the mobile app developer jobs, case/accessories jobs, etc.
Just goes to show, you aren't too bright. The retail stores are Apple's introduction to a lot of people. They bring in the $$$$. Only a fool would close them anytime soon.

 

Lee Clow's ad agency is great.

 

As for the mobile app developer marketplace, well, Nokia actually created that.  However, Apple used its marketshare and reach from the iPod line, and intergrated itunes distribution.   Nokia really struggled to get apps.


As for your final point, well, 75% of iPhones are sold through carriers, and you could purchase an iPad from Target..!  So, there's room for improvement.  The market is already served through other retailers.  Apple is just duplicating efforts.  So, if Peter Oppenheimer can lay off half of his workforce (I think this is why Ron Johnson quit), he'd save the company more money than any type of income tax scheme!

post #79 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmTucker View Post

Well, something seems missing.  I can't quite put my finger on it.

If you're searching for your prostate, your head is probably in the way. 1biggrin.gif

You walked right into that... no apologies....1smoking.gif
Knowing what you are talking about would help you understand why you are so wrong. By "Realistic" - AI Forum Member
Reply
Knowing what you are talking about would help you understand why you are so wrong. By "Realistic" - AI Forum Member
Reply
post #80 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenjt View Post


Tim Cook Guy doesn't have any magic except that every fking Apple device released in his time became the best selling device in the world. Does he even need any magic? I guess not.

 

I think Tim Cook did a wonderful thing while at Compaq.  As you know, Compaq was acquired by HP, and that's where he was prior to going to work with Apple.  Today, with the new space doughnut being built on land formally owned by HP, it will have a certain je ne sais quoi to it..!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple, Inc. stock breaks $545 barrier as Samsung calls 'Crisis Awareness' meeting