or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple's iPhone 5s remains 'by far the top selling smartphone'

Apple's iPhone 5s remains 'by far the top selling smartphone' - Page 2

post #41 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by glancingaft View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) You claim that the length of a display is a technology.

2) You came here saying you wished sales were shitty.

3) You then made a point to tell us how you've owned all sorts of Apple products and you're a huge fan of their products.

4) You claim that you gave up years with an invested ecosystem without any consideration for variances in usability as if all other things are equal and that the only thing that should matter to anyone is display size "technology."

It's really hard to believe you're been reading this forum for years.

1) I apologize, I do not work in the technology field so I used the wrong word when I spoke about screen size being a technology. However, as a consumer I have a wright to my opinions.

2) Yes, I do wish sales were lower, as a monopoly is never a good thing for consumers and Apple is clearly showing this with their lack of hardware and software innovation.

3) It took me less than an afternoon to access all of my apple ecosystem with my Nexus 5. with smooth sync I have access to iCloud (Contacts, Calendar, email). With Dropbox and automator setup I am dropping all my pictures into iPhoto without any hitches. I have Airplay working (sort of).

4) You are right though, I was wrong I have not been following the site for 5 years. Doing a quick gmail search I found the first email I sent to a friend. It was in 2005 and in reference to this article, http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1304

Look - you have every right to your own preferences and priorities when it comes to smartphone features, and if the screen size is most important to you then fine. However, if you come charging in declaring that a preference for a smaller screen size is archaic and that Apple technology is somehow falling behind and failing, when they are producing the top-selling phone, then don't be surprised if you are not warmly received.

post #42 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by currentinterest View Post

US lead only? From the article:

"Apple has maintained a significant edge outside of the U.S. as well, even before the long-anticipated launch of the company's devices on China Mobile, the world's largest wireless carrier. The iPhone 5s was "by far the top selling smartphone...at most channels where the smartphone launched globally," Walkley notes."

As we've seen, other markets tend to break it down by SKU which can make it look like it's not as popular as it is.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

post #43 of 82

post #44 of 82
Quote:

You could then also ask: Why do Asians buy an America phone?

The truth is marketing works and the S4 is one of the best Android-based smartphones on the market.

Marketing includes benchmark manipulation. It may work, but it has nothing to do with "truth."

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007

John C. Dvorak, 2007
post #45 of 82
Quote:

The diagonal length of a display is now considered a "screen technology"? 1rolleyes.gif1oyvey.gif

It is when Others offer it. If Apple did it, it would be called a "lack of innovation."

Also, if Apple sells a 5-inch battery hog, the troll accounts will just complain that it's not 5.5 or 6-inches.

John C. Dvorak, 2007

John C. Dvorak, 2007
post #46 of 82
The T-Mobile results are particularly interesting to me, because they show how well Apple can survive and prosper without carrier subsidies.
post #47 of 82

Let's not kid ourselves. The US is *the* platinum market. US cachet will make your product. It gets star-power. The other one to do well in is China. 

post #48 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Remembering two things:

1. This is US only.

2. We don't know the numbers. 5s to S4 could be 2 to 1 for all we know... or it could be 1.1 to 1. Same for the 5c. It would be nice to see some actual numbers.

Quote:

Remembering two things:

1. This is US only.

2. We don't know the numbers. 5s to S4 could be 2 to 1 for all we know... or it could be 1.1 to 1. Same for the 5c. It would be nice to see some actual numbers.

Quote:

Remembering two things:

1. This is US only.

Same BS post as per your norm. Article mentions at US carriers in first line. As always, you will never know the real numbers because Apple never tells, so you may as well make them up like the analyst do.

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." Douglas Adams

post #49 of 82
Quote:

1) I apologize, I do not work in the technology field so I used the wrong word when I spoke about screen size being a technology. However, as a consumer I have a wright to my opinions.

2) Yes, I do wish sales were lower, as a monopoly is never a good thing for consumers and Apple is clearly showing this with their lack of hardware and software innovation.

3) It took me less than an afternoon to access all of my apple ecosystem with my Nexus 5. with smooth sync I have access to iCloud (Contacts, Calendar, email). With Dropbox and automator setup I am dropping all my pictures into iPhoto without any hitches. I have Airplay working (sort of).

4) You are right though, I was wrong I have not been following the site for 5 years. Doing a quick gmail search I found the first email I sent to a friend. It was in 2005 and in reference to this article, http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1304

1) I apologize for these people.

2) There are trolls on many sites, so some people "smash with club first" and then ask the person if they had any questions.

3) I also wish Apple would have an option for a larger screen, but it's likely an issue of "cost per unit" and supply -- they are trying to keep as few items types as possible for various strategic reasons. I'm not convinced that Apple is always omniscient either ;-)
post #50 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic View Post

Same BS post as per your norm. Article mentions at US carriers in first line. As always, you will never know the real numbers because Apple never tells, so you may as well make them up like the analyst do.

Actually, Apple is one of the few companies that posts real data (when they do) and don't make up their specs on speed.

Do we need to mention the HUGE AND BOGUS numbers on Android Tablets, Stuffing the Channel,  "in stock numbers" and Samsung never providing "sell through" numbers?

The only thing being said here is the #1 - #3 selling phones. We could also look at how many phones per marketer -- which is another figure entirely. Apple did not create this article BTW -- and why would anyone base sales on what a company states?

post #51 of 82
Quote:

Yes, the technology necessary to mass produce large screens in a cost effective way that would still make share holders happy. It's pretty clear with the release of the 5S Apple was more concerned about share values than pushing technology advancement.

Not to pile on, but if you've really been following this forum or even Apple for more than five years you know this:  the one thing that can be cited consistently is that Apple works to design the best product with the available technology. Almost every person who has taken the stage at an Apple event has mentioned how the products being announced are designed to enhance the user experience, or provide the best overall tool for the job. It is almost never clear why Apple chose not to include a technology (or measurement), and when they do state a reason it's usually met with howls of derision followed by wholesale adoption within two years. This has been true ever since they dropped their own ADB connection standard, followed by floppy drives, Flash, NFC, et. al.

A frequent poster on these boards has a sig with a Craig Federighi quote that sums it up nicely. If and when Apple uses a larger screen for the iPhone, I'm sure it will not only be right, but better than anything that came before it. 

post #52 of 82
Quote:

Yes, the technology necessary to mass produce large screens in a cost effective way that would still make share holders happy. It's pretty clear with the release of the 5S Apple was more concerned about share values than pushing technology advancement.

You serious? Touch ID, 64 bit A7, M7, etc.
Quote:

blah...And being that I am a huge Apple fan (Own/Owned 3 Macs, 3 iPhones, 2 Apple TVs, 5 iPods, and 2 iPads) I would gladly buy another iPhone again, it just needs to have a modern screen.

One of the first rules of trolling...
post #53 of 82
Hmmm. Subscribing to thread isn't the default.
post #54 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic View Post

You must really like me, you quoted me 3 times. Thank you.

Edited by island hermit - 12/12/13 at 12:46pm
na na na na na...
na na na na na...
post #55 of 82
Quote:

This is a weird non sequitur that collapses under the weight of its own non-logic.

John C. Dvorak, 2007

John C. Dvorak, 2007
post #56 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Quote:

This is a weird non sequitur that collapses under the weight of its own non-logic.

Indeed.  Apple's dominance in a market with many other players (so by definition not a monopoly) arises precisely from consumer choice. If one believes that innovation is of prime importance to consumers, then one would tend to conclude that Apple must be innovating and, in fact, innovating better than the less successful players.

post #57 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Where's the Moto X? You'd think with all the free advertising it's getting on tech sites it would be in the top three.

Yes, incessant tech web site promotion worked so well for Microsoft's PlaysForSure, for the Zune, for Linux netbooks, for webOS, for Honeycomb Android 3.0 tablets, for Google TV, for Nokia Lumia and Windows Phone, for KIN, for Surface (bathtub, RT, Pro, 2 and Pro 2) and for Nexus (One, S, Galaxy, 4, 5 and 7 and 10).

How is the combined propaganda of Ars Technica, the Verge, CNET and Engadget not turning the Moto X into a moderately successful product!? It's almost as if the tech sites are all ineffectually impotent at telling people what to buy, because the public keeps buying Apple products anyway. 

post #58 of 82
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

So basically you’re psychotic. Shut up and go away.

Wow, been reading this site for 5 years, finally decide to post and this is the warm welcome I get....

I love people who hide behind a keyboard!
You show the main signs of a troll account, who would believe this about hoping there sales were worse, you may get your wish next year(your extreme at 5 inch) but don't wish bad on a company for following its previous (successful) path.
post #59 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Eleven View Post

It is strange. On TV I see ads for iPhone 5s both reg and gold, iPhone 5c, Moto X and LG G2 non stop. I havent seen an S4 commercial in awhile did they turn down their ad budget lol.

Interesting that advertising the iPhone brand seems to help, while Moto X and LGs G2 are both advertising non-stop (also include Amazon Kindle Fire) but non of those are selling well at all. G2 fell far under expectations at ~2.3M for the quarter, while the Moto X came in at 0.1M.

Samsung seems to move more ads into sponsorships and billboards, but that's isn't having the desired effect one would expect from an ad budget bigger than Apple's. 

Also, a lot of Samsung's promotion budget goes to retail promotion and spiffs, which is killing Android alternatives in the low end (don't know what you want? We'll tell you to get a Samsung cause they pay us to!) while having little apparent effect on iPhone buyers. 

I guess it's not surprising that the most successful Android licensee is killing Android and plotting to migrate its hardware sales to Tizen rather than advertising "Android" and helping to sell competitors' Android phones.

post #60 of 82
post #61 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

Yes, incessant tech web site promotion worked so well for Microsoft's PlaysForSure, for the Zune, for Linux netbooks, for webOS, for Honeycomb Android 3.0 tablets, for Google TV, for Nokia Lumia and Windows Phone, for KIN, for Surface (bathtub, RT, Pro, 2 and Pro 2) and for Nexus (One, S, Galaxy, 4, 5 and 7 and 10).

How is the combined propaganda of Ars Technica, the Verge, CNET and Engadget not turning the Moto X into a moderately successful product!? It's almost as if the tech sites are all ineffectually impotent at telling people what to buy, because the public keeps buying Apple products anyway. 

I'd ask the same about the Moto G (although maybe it wasn't out when this survey was done). That phone is getting just as much free advertising. Same thing with the Nexus 5, which the Verge just published a big front page updated review giving it a better score than they originally did (I believe due to camera improvements in Android software update).
post #62 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnocbui View Post

There seems no doubt the iPhone rules the US market in a big way.  AI has had many, many article reiterating this fact.

One should not extrapolate from this success to the rest of the world, however:

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/12/02/report-new-iphones-boost-apples-market-share-except-in-europe-where-windows-phone-gains-ground/#!pK09K

Problem with that chart is that it only goes to october, and does not talk about november like the article does.  Wheres the chart for november

I would bet the iPhone share has gone up.

post #63 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constable Odo View Post

I don't get it. iPhone sales seem to be rising and the news media makes it seem like by quite a bit and yet Apple's share price barely moves while Amazon, Google and Netflix are going up daily and there's less enthusiastic talk about any of them. What's the problem with Apple, anyway, considering buybacks and dividends. I guess it's the old Tim Cook curse holding down Apple's share price. If this is going to be an iPad Christmas one would figure that would also help boost Apple's share price. If Apple is selling far more iPhone 5s models than the cheaper 5c model, I'd think that would be a huge plus in Apple's favor, but it doesn't appear to be helping at all.

Apple is not AAPL.  The stock market is a crap shoot.  Investment companies are so screwed up they couldn't unscrew themselves with a power drill.Tim Cook has nothing to do with AAPL share price.  He is doing a great job.

post #64 of 82
Quote:

It's a shame to see these numbers so high. I was hoping the 5S would have mediocre sales so Apple would have more incentive to finally release a 5" phone! I would love to be using an iPhone right now, but I refuse to use something with screen technology stuck in 2011. It's why I went with a Nexus 5 after owning a 3G, 4, and 4S....

Good for you now go over to droid central and post so that people can pat you on the back.

post #65 of 82
Quote:

Lol  a bigger screen has nothing to do with technology advancement.  Do you realize just how silly that sounds?  The same screen technology a.k.a. IPS is used in the iPhone 5s, and in the the 5" HTC One.  The only difference is the size.  Other than that there is no difference.

Lets use that same methodology for TV's shall we?  A 55" IPS display TV is so 2011 technology when today I can buy a 70" IPS display that really is technologically in every way superior to that inferior 55" TV¡/s

You really need to learn what represents technological improvement.  (hint its not the size of the display)

Also Apple does not make the display in the iPhone 5s, LG and Japan Display do.  Last time I checked LG makes a 5" display for there own phone, so they already make a "cost effective larger display"(Apple just does not use it).  And about Japan display they were formed by Sony, Hitatchi and Toshiba all of which have cost effective ways of producing larger displays.

Edited by Mechanic - 12/12/13 at 4:58pm
post #66 of 82
Quote:

It's a shame to see these numbers so high. I was hoping the 5S would have mediocre sales so Apple would have more incentive to finally release a 5" phone! I would love to be using an iPhone right now, but I refuse to use something with screen technology stuck in 2011. It's why I went with a Nexus 5 after owning a 3G, 4, and 4S....

So the size of the display means it's 2011 tech?  I prefer my 5s display to the large phablets (I'm 6'1" 220).  The quality of Apple's display is not any inferior.

post #67 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Hannah View Post

You show the main signs of a troll account, who would believe this about hoping there sales were worse, you may get your wish next year(your extreme at 5 inch) but don't wish bad on a company for following its previous (successful) path.

Think what you want about me but I am really just an Apple fan who is upset with the lack of option that Apple is deliberately deciding not to provide their customers in order to generate as much revenue as possible. If, as have all made it clear Apple has the ability to sell a larger screen in a cost model that meets their high profit rates why not provide that option to the consumers? They do with their laptops, and with their iPads, why not with their phones?

post #68 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake_William_Shatner View Post

1) I apologize for these people.

2) There are trolls on many sites, so some people "smash with club first" and then ask the person if they had any questions.

3) I also wish Apple would have an option for a larger screen, but it's likely an issue of "cost per unit" and supply -- they are trying to keep as few items types as possible for various strategic reasons. I'm not convinced that Apple is always omniscient either ;-)

1) I don't wish to be included in your apology.

2) I didn't think him a troll, but I also didn't think he was in any way attempting to be objective in comments.

3) Me too, and have stated so many times, but I don't think it's about cost per unit or any of the other silly comments he's mentioned.

Quote:

Think what you want about me but I am really just an Apple fan who is upset with the lack of option that Apple is deliberately deciding not to provide their customers in order to generate as much revenue as possible. If, as have all made it clear Apple has the ability to sell a larger screen in a cost model that meets their high profit rates why not provide that option to the consumers? They do with their laptops, and with their iPads, why not with their phones?

Do you even listen to the crap you’re saying? You’ve stated that other vendors aren’t looking to make a profit and hat there is a huge market for a larger device that Apple is foolishly not going after, but you claim they aren’t going after this huge market to make more money.

Consider that Apple don’t make a 12:1 aspect ratio 26” iPhone. Why not? I just thought of it and now (for argument's sake) I want it because Apple doesn't make it; and based on your excuses if they can technically make it then they should make it. It would be a fucking stupid and you’d agree because you don’t want it and no other vendor is producing anything like it but it goes against your stupid argument that Apple is "deliberately deciding" not to make to something.

Even with intelligent people in this thread steering you in the right direction you have failed to consider that it takes more than simply slapping a larger display in a case to make it a quality product. Apple has use exactly 2 display sizes and resolutions since 2007. Did it not occur to you why Apple choose to quadruple the number of pixels on their iPhone 4 instead of going some other route? Did it not occur to you whey Apple's iPhone 5 is the same number of pixels wide as the iPhone 4 and the same width as the original iPhone display? Did it not occur to you once how Apple decided on the iPad mini display size and resolution, or how that made it a non-issue for developers and users alike? Have you not considered how Apple would increase the size when the two other times they used iOS on a larger display they had to use a completely different UI than what's on the iPhone?
Edited by SolipsismX - 12/12/13 at 6:33pm

post #69 of 82
Quote:

1) I don't wish to be included in your apology.

2) I didn't think him a troll, but I also didn't think he was in any way attempting to be objective in comments.

3) Me too, and have stated so many times, but I don't think it's about cost per unit or any of the other silly comments he's mentioned.
Do you even listen to the crap you’re saying? You’ve stated that other vendors aren’t looking to make a profit and hat there is a huge market for a larger device that Apple is foolishly not going after, but you claim they aren’t going after this huge market to make more money.

Consider that Apple don’t make a 12:1 aspect ratio 26” iPhone. Why not? I just thought of it and now (for argument's sake) I want it because Apple doesn't make it; and based on your excuses if they can technically make it then they should make it. It would be a fucking stupid and you’d agree because you don’t want it and no other vendor is producing anything like it but it goes against your stupid argument that Apple is "deliberately deciding" not to make to something.

Even with intelligent people in this thread steering you in the right direction you have failed to consider that it takes more than simply slapping a larger display in a case to make it a quality product. Apple has use exactly 2 display sizes and resolutions since 2007. Did it not occur to you why Apple choose to quadruple the number of pixels on their iPhone 4 instead of going some other route? Did it not occur to you whey Apple's iPhone 5 is the same number of pixels wide as the iPhone 4 and the same width as the original iPhone display? Did it not occur to you once how Apple decided on the iPad mini display size and resolution, or how that made it a non-issue for developers and users alike? Have you not considered how Apple would increase the size when the two other times they used iOS on a larger display they had to use a completely different UI than what's on the iPhone?

And I hope you're not included in that apology because clearly you are too stuck-up to ever consider anything other than your own opinion, and find it necessary to insult others who differ from your own narrow point of view. Try a phone for more than 2 minutes that has a larger display and see that maybe there are warrants for it, if not for yourself, but for other consumers. Try seeing that having  a scalable graphical interface isn't the end of the world.

Finally my arguments are far from stupid and I am far from the first person to make them. Next year Apple will release a larger screen iPhone, and guess what, a large portion of people who waited in line to get the iPhone 5S will sell it on ebay and be in line for the iPhone 6. More money for Apple, more for investors. You really think Apple didn't have their product line planned out years ago? 

post #70 of 82
Quote:

And I hope you're not included in that apology because clearly you are too stuck-up to ever consider anything other than your own opinion, and find it necessary to insult others who differ from your own narrow point of view. Try a phone for more than 2 minutes that has a larger display and see that maybe there are warrants for it, if not for yourself, but for other consumers. Try seeing that having  a scalable graphical interface isn't the end of the world.
Finally my arguments are far from stupid and I am far from the first person to make them. Next year Apple will release a larger screen iPhone, and guess what, a large portion of people who waited in line to get the iPhone 5S will sell it on ebay and be in line for the iPhone 6. More money for Apple, more for investors. You really think Apple didn't have their product line planned out years ago? 

1) I obviously considered your opinion otherwise I wouldn't have been able to break it down in multiple areas as to where it was logically flawed. It's clear to any objective reader with decent comprehension sills that I didn’t just blow off your complaints.

2) Back to read comprehension and logic issues. You now claim Apple will do it next year, which means all your bellyaching is for naught. You have also missed the comments from me and many others that we would be happy with a larger iPhone display, but for some reason you think that being satisfied with a 4” iPhone today instead of bitching that the iPhone isn’t the size of the Note and jumping to Android simply for a larger display is some elitist, fanboy move.

3) Again, you either haven’t cared to read or truly consider what anyone one else has written. My suggestion is stop acting a victim. You may not want to accept it but it's Apple's responsibility to do what YOU want if it doesn't serve their goals; just as you have the right to not buy products that don't suit your needs. It's really fucking simple.

post #71 of 82
Quote:

Pretty sure Apple has a fantastic track record in making $$$.

Will a larger iPhone come out? Maybe but it will be a complement to a new 4" line and not a replacement.
post #72 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Pretty sure Apple has a fantastic track record in making $$$.

Will a larger iPhone come out? Maybe but it will be a complement to a new 4" line and not a replacement.

This is typical elitist crap. First they complain that Apple is doing it to them when something they conceive isn't instantly engineered and manufactured but then claim that Apple listened to them if and when Apple grows a brand through a natural progression. Either way Apple sucks but this never seems to happen to other companies.

post #73 of 82
post #74 of 82
Quote:

So basically you’re psychotic.
Shut up and go away.

I imagine hundreds of people on this forum have the same thoughts about you. They shouldn't allow for Internet connections at daycare.
post #75 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacloo View Post

I imagine hundreds of people on this forum have the same thoughts about you. They shouldn't allow for Internet connections at daycare.

You apparently speak for hundreds of other people; I speak for myself—Tireless Skil is a steadfast defender of the Apple flag and I welcome his no-nonsense approach. He gives the trolls the replies they deserve. As such:

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
post #76 of 82
Quote:

I fail to understand most of Fandroid logics about screen size and innovation.  

In the android world, the screen size appear to be the only distinguish characteristics between this year and last year models.  I fail to see what made the Nexus 5 so much better than last year Nexus 4 or the current Galaxy S compared to last year model.. Dell already had 3 years ago the Streak with a 5inch display and was ridiculously big back then and still are today. I'm pretty bore with those screen size arguments and I can't wait for the time in the near future when it will reach its limit and come to an end.  A mobile phone need to be mobile first and everything else is secondary. I don't want a device who sacrifice mobility and autonomy for a bigger screen, If I really wanted a mobile device with a bigger screen and greater performance than a phone I'll get an iPad Mini.

Edited by BigMac2 - 12/13/13 at 8:53am
post #77 of 82

Think what you want about me but I am really just an Apple fan

I’m already thinking something contrary.

…Apple is deliberately deciding not to provide their customers in order to generate as much revenue as possible.

Not only is that the worst conspiracy theory I’ve ever heard, you don’t have the first clue about why Apple does what it does. Visit their website ONCE.

Try a phone for more than 2 minutes that has a larger display 

Have. It’s worthless. You want a tablet, buy a tablet.

Originally Posted by BigMac2 View Post

Ha! Is that one of the Note line?

HUDDLER. FIX THE WEBSITE. RIGHT NOW. READ THIS AND THEN TAKE THE SITE DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REVERT TO THE VERSION BEFORE DRAFTS. YOU DID ZERO TESTING WITH SAFARI OR OS X. TWENTY CRASHES PER POST IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. REWRITING ENTIRE POSTS DUE TO A FEATURE DESIGNED TO MAKE THAT UNNECESSARY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

post #78 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Frost View Post

You apparently speak for hundreds of other people; I speak for myself—Tireless Skil is a steadfast defender of the Apple flag and I welcome his no-nonsense approach. He gives the trolls the replies they deserve. As such:

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

Is this like 'Tag! You're it!', Ben?

SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

na na na na na...
na na na na na...
post #79 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

I'd ask the same about the Moto G (although maybe it wasn't out when this survey was done).

The Moto G hasn't released in the US yet. It will be another few days. As far as tech site reviews go I don't think a very high percentage of buyers consult them before purchasing a handset. Just my opinion.
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
post #80 of 82
Quote:

HUDDLER. FIX THE WEBSITE. RIGHT NOW. READ THIS AND THEN TAKE THE SITE DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REVERT TO THE VERSION BEFORE DRAFTS. YOU DID ZERO TESTING WITH SAFARI OR OS X. TWENTY CRASHES PER POST IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. REWRITING ENTIRE POSTS DUE TO A FEATURE DESIGNED TO MAKE THAT UNNECESSARY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Thank you for reassured me about this forum constantly crashing my browser.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AAPL Investors
AppleInsider › Forums › Investors › AAPL Investors › Apple's iPhone 5s remains 'by far the top selling smartphone'