1) You claim that the length of a display is a technology.
2) You came here saying you wished sales were shitty.
3) You then made a point to tell us how you've owned all sorts of Apple products and you're a huge fan of their products.
4) You claim that you gave up years with an invested ecosystem without any consideration for variances in usability as if all other things are equal and that the only thing that should matter to anyone is display size "technology."
It's really hard to believe you're been reading this forum for years.
1) I apologize, I do not work in the technology field so I used the wrong word when I spoke about screen size being a technology. However, as a consumer I have a wright to my opinions.
2) Yes, I do wish sales were lower, as a monopoly is never a good thing for consumers and Apple is clearly showing this with their lack of hardware and software innovation.
3) It took me less than an afternoon to access all of my apple ecosystem with my Nexus 5. with smooth sync I have access to iCloud (Contacts, Calendar, email). With Dropbox and automator setup I am dropping all my pictures into iPhoto without any hitches. I have Airplay working (sort of).
4) You are right though, I was wrong I have not been following the site for 5 years. Doing a quick gmail search I found the first email I sent to a friend. It was in 2005 and in reference to this article, http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1304
Look - you have every right to your own preferences and priorities when it comes to smartphone features, and if the screen size is most important to you then fine. However, if you come charging in declaring that a preference for a smaller screen size is archaic and that Apple technology is somehow falling behind and failing, when they are producing the top-selling phone, then don't be surprised if you are not warmly received.