or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › FaceTime audio calls finally arrive on OS X in latest Mavericks beta

FaceTime audio calls finally arrive on OS X in latest Mavericks beta - Page 2

post #41 of 43
This is a great opportunity for Apple to bring Opus support to the Mac! However, I bet stupid Apple will probably make its own Opus clone instead of using the standard. (ALAC WTF!)
post #42 of 43
Originally Posted by RalphMouth View Post
This is a great opportunity for Apple to bring Opus support to the Mac! However, I bet stupid Apple will probably make its own Opus clone instead of using the standard. (ALAC WTF!)

Yeah, you don’t know what you’re on about.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Quote:
Excuse me buttah, I think he means once you upgrade to 7 you can't downgrade to 6. After the release on Wednesday you could only downgrade until Saturday. AFter which Apple wasn't signing 6 anymore.
Wait, they have to sign Safari? I hate it when OS and software version numbers sync up; it gets confusing. Not iOS, OS X’s Safari. 

Oops, my bad. I did think you were referring to iOS. No, I wouldn't think they needed to sign Safari. Getting confusing indeed, these numbers.
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
"See her this weekend. You hit it off, come Turkey Day, maybe you can stuff her."
- Roger Sterling
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › FaceTime audio calls finally arrive on OS X in latest Mavericks beta