or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Jailbreak released...!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jailbreak released...!

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Jailbreak for iOS7 is live...!! :D A lot earlier than I expected...

post #2 of 9

Who even jailbreaks anymore?

post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Who even jailbreaks anymore?

I do... 1biggrin.gif And a lot of people I know and don't know do too... 1biggrin.gif
Edited by j4zb4 - 12/22/13 at 1:56pm
post #4 of 9

How do you know what people I know? I haven’t jailbroken since iOS 4, and that was only to change one ‘0’ to a ‘1’ so that I could mirror out my iPad’s display.

post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
 

How do you know what people I know? I haven’t jailbroken since iOS 4, and that was only to change one ‘0’ to a ‘1’ so that I could mirror out my iPad’s display.

I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be "a lot of people "I" know"... :p I mixed my u's and i's... ;)

post #6 of 9

http://evasi0n.com

 

Works well. Nice to be jailbroken again. It has been a while and they did a great job

post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post
 

http://evasi0n.com

 

Works well. Nice to be jailbroken again. It has been a while and they did a great job

 

 

It is actually a mess... Am gonna restore again and wait... Oh and for the first time I won;t be donating...

post #8 of 9
Originally Posted by j4zb4 View Post
I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be “a lot of people "I" know"... :p I mixed my u's and i's... ;)

 

No worries. I hear that this thing automatically installs a pirated app store if you do it in China. 

 

So that’s great.

post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Quote:
I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be “a lot of people "I" know"... 1tongue.gif I mixed my u's and i's... 1wink.gif

No worries. I hear that this thing automatically installs a pirated app store if you do it in China. 

So that’s great.


That's the reason I won't be donating this time... 1frown.gif They claim they were lied to... But, I don't believe them...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Jailbreak released...!