or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › Burn.app no longer working under Mavericks?

Burn.app no longer working under Mavericks?

post #1 of 2

I'm trying to rip a DVD for my niece here. I so relied on this app.

Perhaps it's the unusual file-type I'm throwing at it, but I've never encountered this problem before. It tried to convert to DVD-mpeg as usual, but just seems to hang there on 'checking...' while the progress bar never even starts to fill up. Will report back in a minute.

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #2 of 2

Yeah, I think that was the case. Strange. Seem fine after I first converted with Handbrake. Probably some weird Divx business.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Third-Party Products
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › Burn.app no longer working under Mavericks?