or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › More posts per page?

More posts per page?

post #1 of 3

Guys, perhaps I am missing some setting here - but I would strongly suggest that the forums enable the possibility of viewing many more posts per page/screen than the current limit...I mean something like 100 posts/messages instead of the usual 40 or so - it's just tiring to click on the next page link just after a few posts in any given thread. 

Is this feasible at all? Thanks.

iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
iMac Intel 27" Core i7 3.4, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD + 1TB HD + 4TB RAID 1+0, Nuforce Icon HDP, OS X 10.9.1; iPad Air 64GB; iPhone 5 32GB; iPod Classic; iPod Nano 4G; Apple TV 2.
post #2 of 3

Huh. Not on the user-side of things, apparently. I guess that I never noticed.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #3 of 3

Yeah, it's a funny quirk. Using the iPhone app, you can indeed have up to 100 posts per page, which is what I use. It would be great to have the option for the Mac.

"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
"If the young are not initiated into the village, they will burn it down just to feel its warmth."
- African proverb
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › More posts per page?