or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › HD Movies from iTunes store don't play on 30" apple monitor?

HD Movies from iTunes store don't play on 30" apple monitor?

post #1 of 3

Is there a way to fix this? I though I'd played some HD movies on it in the past.

Skip

post #2 of 3

I have the same problem. I downloaded some movie trailers from the i tunes store and when I went to view it nothing came out at all. Just a black screen.I own a Samsung 19inch monitor.Really puzzling indeed.These were HD movies also.

post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I have the same problem. I downloaded some movie trailers from the i tunes store and when I went to view it nothing came out at all. Just a black screen.I own a Samsung 19inch monitor.Really puzzling indeed.These were HD movies also.

As pointed out by some earlier in this thread, it looks as though the new video card I installed was the problem? I went with one several grades higher and much more expensive.

I installed my old video card, and can watch movies using that one, but a REAL pain in the ass. Oh, my old card isn't great and the screen was flickering and such.

Skip

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › HD Movies from iTunes store don't play on 30" apple monitor?