or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › I need the dimensions of the iPod box !

I need the dimensions of the iPod box !

post #1 of 16
Can anyone measure the iPod box and tell me the dimensions?
I know it's an odd question (but with a little bit of imagination I think you can understand why I'm asking that...)

thanks
post #2 of 16
Wait just a few more days and you will know if the dimensions you have in mind match the iPod box's dimensions. Don't take the fun out of the anticipation. Have a good holiday. Good Luck, I hope it's your iPod.
Signatures? I don't need no stinking signatures!
post #3 of 16
[quote](but with a little bit of imagination I think you can understand why I'm asking that...)<hr></blockquote>

bad!

it's a cube (almost).
post #4 of 16
The iPod box is a perfect cube measuring 5 3/4 inches on a side.

(That's 14.6 mm for you European folks!)
post #5 of 16
wow, not even 15 mm, that is truely ultraportable... hehe
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
post #6 of 16
Sorry man, measure it again. It's not exactly a cube.
post #7 of 16
So was it an iPod or not???
post #8 of 16
I dun get it.
post #9 of 16
[quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:
<strong>I dun get it.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think he found a wrapped box and was hoping it was an iPod, hence he was asking for the dimensions of the box.
post #10 of 16
:eek: :eek: DORK ALERT :eek: :eek:
post #11 of 16
[quote]Originally posted by Horned_Frog:
<strong>I think he found a wrapped box and was hoping it was an iPod, hence he was asking for the dimensions of the box.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ha!
post #12 of 16
I wanna know if he got the damn iPod or not...to hell with Rosebud...this is the mystery of the millenium!
post #13 of 16
Sorry guys if I'm late but.....

......YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

IT WAS AN iPOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too happy now!
You know, I opened the wrapped box at midnight (december 24) and at that time there were only two replies on this thread: the one from "Oddin5" (very wise man) and the one from "poor taylor" who told me the box should be a cube. SHIT!!!!! I was too disappointed because my wrapped box was not a damn cube!! But when I took out the wrapping paper I saw a standard cardboard box: it was a non-cubic post package!! and inside there was the iPod box!!!!! YYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

[quote]The iPod box is a perfect cube measuring 5 3/4 inches on a side.

(That's 14.6 mm for you European folks!)<hr></blockquote>

Yes it's a perfect cube but for us "European folks" that's 14.6 cm (14.6mm is the length of your fingernail )

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Zeno ]

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Zeno ]</p>
post #14 of 16
My bad.
post #15 of 16
Thanks so much for the compliment Zeno, although I know there are a few people who would disagree with me because I Mac. But what do they know. I was soooo envious of yu though I had to go out today at lunch to my local Apple store and buy one!!!!! It's in the mall I work at (The Shops At Willow Bend Plano, Texas) I have to say IT ROCKS!! Put me hack for a few weeks but what the heck I can live off ramen noodles for the next few weeks.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Odinn5 ]</p>
post #16 of 16
you work in a mall near an apple store? Ride their AirPort internet conenction!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › I need the dimensions of the iPod box !