or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iPod easter egg

iPod easter egg

post #1 of 7
Im sure you all already know about this, but I just found out about it. So for those who havent heard about it already, cheggit out: go the the "About" section in your iPod and hold down the select button (that round button thingy in the middle of the tog wheel) for a few seconds.

NICE HUH?
post #2 of 7
this is the worst thread ever
post #3 of 7
[quote]Originally posted by Nebagakid:
<strong>this is the worst thread ever</strong><hr></blockquote>

good call...
post #4 of 7
thank you
post #5 of 7
Why oh why are unregistered guests allowed to post and even *create topics* now?! It's not like the registration process is even the slightest bit selective. If you can't take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule to register for the boards, when will you ever find the time to read any of the posts?

Disgusted,
-Ender
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
post #6 of 7
You know, speaking about this easter egg, does anyone have a high score they can share? I got 778 once (or thereabouts) but when I tried to take a pic of it, the score didn't come out. It was pretty nuts towards the end. I had 3 balls going at once! All while listening to music... I love it.

-Paul
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #7 of 7
UPDATE: iPod SW v.1.1
to get the easter egg go to Settings&gt;Legal&gt;(Hold center button)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › iPod easter egg