or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › improve the iPod

improve the iPod

post #1 of 8
here is what I want (besides the obvious bigger HD):
I want to be able to control iTunes from a plugged in iPod, so I can see what song is playing and switch to the next song and even browse the library when it is plugged it. F/W is plenty fast to support this... If the iDevices are supposed to know about the iApps thats the way it should be...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #2 of 8
I want a microphone (built in or via firewire), and support for external firewire hard drives (without a mac). A hands-free set for the car would also KICK ASS.

Preston
The brain conceives of mathematical space in terms of numbers and dimensions ... The hand masters matter through the crafts, and with the help of tools and machinery.
The brain conceives of mathematical space in terms of numbers and dimensions ... The hand masters matter through the crafts, and with the help of tools and machinery.
post #3 of 8
How about automaticaly downloading the latest news and info from your favourite site, every morning before taking off to work?
post #4 of 8
Well I think it should play MP3s. Oh wait it does.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
Microsoft knows what's best for you, so keep quiet, open your wallet, and be a team player.
post #5 of 8
First things first - a remote control inline for connection with headphones. This is a must.
post #6 of 8
[quote]Originally posted by Adam11:
<strong>First things first - a remote control inline for connection with headphones. This is a must.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ooh yes.. that IS a MUST.
iBook 800 with 10.2.6 - Various PC's with OpenBSD 3.3
iBook 800 with 10.2.6 - Various PC's with OpenBSD 3.3
post #7 of 8
Well,that giffen technology, or whatever is called, is making an add-on so you can use the iPod as a remote control
post #8 of 8
How about a feature, like the track scrubbing that actually allows you to hear the acelerated audio. Kinda like scratching on a turn table for the wannabe DJs out there. Don't know if the processor could handle it but it could be fun.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › improve the iPod