or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › marverick is a nightmare

marverick is a nightmare

post #1 of 5

how can i down grade from maverick to the old os.... final cut is always crashing under maverick... very urgent need the old system... info@inenart.eu

post #2 of 5
Which version of Final Cut Pro are you trying to run?
post #3 of 5
Details first! Which Final Cut Pro are you trying to use? Do others, many others, report the same problem? What do they say on the support forums?

You can't just say "maverick is a nightmare" and leave others to clean up your meaning. Notice also that it's "Mavericks" not "maverick."

Details!
post #4 of 5

My Final Cut Pro (10.1.1), Dreamweaver, HP Scan, Flip4Mac (yeah somewhat outdated anyway) dont work at all after the upgrade, as well as, a host of new issues that this OS has.  I have yet to see the pinwheel stop.  It is taking forever to do anything. AND I cant get anything but attitude from Apple support! This is junk!

post #5 of 5

So you refused to read up on compatibility and are now complaining that things don’t work. What a surprise. I’m sure that’s Apple’s fault.

HP products will scan directly from Apple’s built-in scanning software. Modern copies of Dreamweaver and FCP work fine. And use HandBrake to convert horrible files into M4V to play in QuickTime.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › marverick is a nightmare