or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Jony Ive nearly gave up on industrial design in college

Apple's Jony Ive nearly gave up on industrial design in college - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky King View Post

They were all advanced design for their times.  The fact that none were ever produced...

Most of them were produced, the Raleigh dragster and chopper bicycles were every bit as iconic in Australia and the UK as Schwinn in the US and decades ahead of the west coast chopper range.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #42 of 42
Strange that he's got credit for the Raleigh Chopper here. The team that made the chopper was led by Alan Oakley and it was also Oakley's original design. I'm curious to see if they worked together on it. Never heard his name in connection with it before.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple's Jony Ive nearly gave up on industrial design in college