or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Review: Pebble Steel finally brings style to the smartwatch

Review: Pebble Steel finally brings style to the smartwatch - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by sog35 View Post

lol.

The galaxy fit that has the screen in the wrong orientation?

The orientation is fine, but the Pebble is still tacky useless garbage.

post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post

Oh, they definitely do.  But nowhere near the amount of care is put into them.

Do something enough times and the care just comes naturally. Believe it or not but there's levels of knockoffs, some are obvious clones while others aren't so easy to discern the difference.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #43 of 44

If Pebble Steel sells more 10 thousand units TOTAL in the US, I will be very very surprised. 

post #44 of 44

I've been thinking about getting a Steel, but then I saw this thread on the Pebble forum tonight about the Steel shipment delays: 

There are over 66 pages of comments - most of them complaints! 

A user named Peter05 compiled everyone's shipping delay data and put together the chart below plotting shipping delay vs. order date.

It shows that the problem is improving, but not fixed... 

Pebble needs to get their act together - they have a LOT of angry fans on their hands!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Review: Pebble Steel finally brings style to the smartwatch